Punggol and Sengkang residents, beware of Chinese guy who grabs girls

Aprilchua02

Would like to share and alert parents with girls, particularly those staying in Punggol/Sengkang area. My gals were with their father on the Sengkang LRT train this evening. My 11-year-old girl was standing a distance away from her father and sister. When the LRT door opened at a station, a Chinese guy (PRC, which was obvious from his accent) grabbed my girl's arm. She pulled away and moved towards her father and sister, but the man closed in and grabbed her arm again. My girl shook him off and that's when her dad saw what was happening and shouted at the man. He ran out of the LRT just before the door closed. A police report has been made.

Would like to share and alert parents with girls, particularly those staying in Punggol/Sengkang area. My gals were with their father on the Sengkang LRT train this evening. My 11-year-old girl was standing a distance away from her father and sister. When the LRT door opened at a station, a Chinese guy (PRC, which was obvious from his accent) grabbed my girl's arm. She pulled away and moved towards her father and sister, but the man closed in and grabbed her arm again. My girl shook him off and that's when her dad saw what was happening and shouted at the man. He ran out of the LRT just before the door closed. A police report has been made.
So brazen and daring in public?

Back