PUKY BALANCE BIKE SPREE

eurostar

New Spree Here !
This is one of the HOTTEST item in EUROPE and USA now.
Spree Site:
http://www.puky.de

All orders are welcome.

Important - please read before joining.

Payment Information

1st Payment
1st payment : Items in EURO x 1.75 (will adjust if rate is higher)

2nd Payment
2nd payment : International Shipping via DHL + Courier Charges (if any) + 7% GST if any + currency adjustment (if higher rate incurred)

Payment Method
My POSB Saving 180-06953-4. [Please use SMH forum nick for IB]

I have OCBC if you need too, pls PM/email me for them.

Kindly email/PM me your contact number & collection method after payment transfer.

Order Format:
Nick:
Name:
Email: (pm me)
HP: (pm me)
Collection mode:

#1: Name of item / Description
URL:
Qty:
Price in EURO:

#2: Name of item / Description
URL:
Qty:
Price in EURO:

Total 1st payment in SGD = EURO(total)x 1.75

For those who can’t post on restricted thread, do email your order to [email protected]

Other conditions

a) I will make refunds within 2 days if this spree is cancelled.
b) I am not responsible for any defects/ missing items due to merchant error and shipping.
c) Items may arrived 3-4 weeks after order has placed, do not order if you cannot wait.
d) No payment, no order.
e) Orders will be placed once 1st payment received.
f) Please join me in this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions.

Thanks and happy shopping online.

Last edited:

Balance Bikes – a new way to ride?

Balance bikes or run bikes are hugely popular and have been THE way to teach little tots how to ride a bike in Europe for decades. In the USA, they have in recent years become a popular trend and balance bikes are finally catching on in Asia and in Singapore in the recent times.

So what are balance bikes? These are pedaless bikes that are built toddler-size for little tots who ride on them by first walking, then running and finally gliding with their feet off the ground to learn how to balance. It helps to train their motor skills, co-ordination skills and makes learning to ride fun and fast. More importantly, it quickly gives the child confidence in his ability to balance and ride a bike, thereby making learning to ride and balance a fun rather than a scary activity. The child who can balance on such a bike makes a quick progression to ride a 2-wheel bicycle, bypassing the need for training wheels. A New York Times article by Yishane Lee in 2009 (see link below) which reviewed balance bikes had this to add

'Technically, the bikes are ride-on toys, because they lack gears. But they do look like small bicycles, with rubber tires, adjustable seats and adjustable handlebars (on the metal-frame ones, at least). All are low to the ground, so that diminutive riders can straddle them while standing on both feet.'

Traditionally in Singapore and everywhere else, young children have used training wheels to learn how to ride a 2 wheel bike. These are heavy and do not instil confidence or security for a child, especially when it's time to remove the training wheels. In fact, the training wheels may act like crutches more than trainers for your kids. This was so for my little boy at 2.5 years when he struggled to learn to ride with his training wheels and complained that he was riding so slowly because the bike was heavy. We switched him to a Strider balance bike and in half a day, he was zooming about happily with his new found freedom and skill on his balance bike, no one could take the smile off his face! He felt empowered and confident once again in learning to ride and as parents, we felt relief.

Balance bikes are made for children between 18 months to about 5 years old. They come in wooden and steel or aluminium makes and different models have different features and weight. For the younger toddlers, a lightweight one which is less than 4 kg would be very manageable.

Last edited:
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

PUKY LR M - FIRST BIKE FOR MANY KIDS IN EUROPE

-Typically PUKY: frame with low step through and platform
-The presumably most lightweight learner bike in the world 3.5 kgs
-Special learner bike saddle
-High value soft tyres

7245745.jpg

Last edited:
Claire,
For Puky Wutsch the price is 49.99 EUR http://www.puky.de/de/mod_produkte_produkt/kategorie/wutsch/produkt/Wutsch_lovelypink/index.html

It will be ideal if 2 mummies can share 1 shipment
Let me give an example for this model:

1 order per shipment price will be est SGD $166
2 orders per shipment price will be est SGD $135

According to my hubby DHL shipping category is group base on 1-6 KG, 7-10kg, 11-15kg and 16-20kg.

Please note that Puky is top brand in Europe which based on German Engineering (汽车王国).
You can go http://www.bikehaus.com.sg/brands to check on balance bike as I do not think they bring in Puky Wutsch.
I only know Japan is selling 15540Yen = est SGD$250 http://www.puky.jp/products/wutsch.html

Last edited:
<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">MY FIRST PUKY WUTSCH
1 buyer confirm, need 1 or 2 more to complete 1 batch</font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">PUKY LR M balance bike batch formed by 2 mummies. Can add 1 more else will close this batch after stock confirmed</font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="000000">Order Placed For Spree Batch 1 PUKY LR M
I have placed order for mummies listed below:
</font>
</font>

11 Jul 2012 ITR I-BANK Christina S$104.98
11 Jul 2012 ITR I-BANK Oliver S$104.98

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">1 MY FIRST PUKY WUTSCH and 1 PUKYLINO confirmed. can take in 1 more else shipment will be shared between 2 mummies </font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="000000">Order Placed For Spree Batch 2 PUKYLINO
I have placed order for mummies listed below:
</font>
</font>

21 Jul 2012 ITR I-BANK claire S$69.98
17 Jul 2012 ITR I-BANK happimoomoo S$69.98

Hi

I saw this bicycle at a bicycle shop near coronation plaza and cost about $600. How much will the shipping cost be? Many thanks

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Hi musemuse, if u referring to Puky LRM price already stated above, S$100++

Perhaps what u see is another model as Puky bike got different stages? </font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Hi musemuse, I need to check can bring in first or not</font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">need 1 more order for PUKY LR M balance bike to close batch 3</font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Hi Pkilyn,I am not bringing in Strider which is made in USA. Puky is made in Germany.
</font></font>

<font size="+2"><font color="000000">Batch 2 on her way to Singapore. Tracking detail send out via email.
</font>
</font>

Back