Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Hi ladies, i am new here. I would like to know the estimated waiting time for ivf under prof wong. Currently, i will be going for my 3rd iui next week. If it is not successful, proceed to ivf as instructed by prof wong.

Hi ladies, i am new here. I would like to know the estimated waiting time for ivf under prof wong. Currently, i will be going for my 3rd iui next week. If it is not successful, proceed to ivf as instructed by prof wong.

prof wong is quite a chop chop fast fast person. once he say start ivf, he will tell u go CHR for briefing/counselling. and then u can email CHR date of your cd1.

my stims started 1 month from my menses.

this is provided no pending blood tests or checks to be reviewed.

prof wong is quite a chop chop fast fast person. once he say start ivf, he will tell u go CHR for briefing/counselling. and then u can email CHR date of your cd1.

my stims started 1 month from my menses.

this is provided no pending blood tests or checks to be reviewed.
hi, ok sure. thanks for the info :)

i just had my 1st appointment with Prof Wong.
he asked us why we consulted him today.
i said we tried for a long time so hope to approach him for ivf.
his reply was, "who said it must be ivf ?"
that question was not very re-assuring.
got me into thinking...what if he told us to start from iui first in our next appointment ?
i don't like to waste money on iui, especially when there is no co-fund or subsidy.

any thoughts?
Did you ask him back why not?

Hi all, I’ve a small bag of newborn clothes to give away. A mixture of gender and neutral colours.
Self collect at Jurong West only.
Sorry no pictures provided.

Hi, I am in my TWW, blood test is this fri, hope will BFP

What about you?
Oh wow! That was fast, considering that we just chatted. Haha. Very very good to you!

I just had ER recently but was told that I could have risk of OHSS therefore have been advised to freeze all. I am waiting for updates from Embryologist as tomorrow is ph.

May I ask how many eggs you retrieved and did you managed to freeze any?

Hi all,

Quick question

for doing fet with prof, do we still need to go up to level 4 before going to Ward 2A for registration? Was it to sign paperwork? I remember I did that during fresh transfer last year but I have forgotten if the nurse mention it this time.

Thanks in advance!

Back