Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Thanks dear. If mine is confirm, it is a 1 time hit jackpot.
As for the 4 blast that i freezed, only 1 blast is under very good while the balance is under satisfactory.
Dont worry too much, have faith with your eggs.
There are cases whereby satisfactory eggs can survive too.
Best of luck my dear.
hi kukangelia, how are you doing? how was your BT?

@kukuangelia Congrats on your BFP! I just did my OR (by Dr Lim) on 8 Jul and I will be starting my FET when my menses arrives. I will need your bb dusts! haha

@Dreamscometrue My first impression of Dr Lim was he is a very gentle and patient person. He measured every single one of my follicles. I used to be under Dr Chew, now seeing Prof, and i noticed they only measured the bigger follies. I will be seeing Prof for my review tomorrow. I hope end Aug he will be able to do ET for me :(

@kukuangelia Congrats on your BFP! I just did my OR (by Dr Lim) on 8 Jul and I will be starting my FET when my menses arrives. I will need your bb dusts! haha

@Dreamscometrue My first impression of Dr Lim was he is a very gentle and patient person. He measured every single one of my follicles. I used to be under Dr Chew, now seeing Prof, and i noticed they only measured the bigger follies. I will be seeing Prof for my review tomorrow. I hope end Aug he will be able to do ET for me :(
Hi pam, tysm.
Many many baby dust to you~

And yes, prof only measure the bigger follicles but trust him, he can do wonders.

@ylgoh I will confirm with Prof when I see him for my review later at 3pm. I was a little upset to learn that he will be away during my FET but I believe if those embbies are my golden beanies, it will be a BFP regardless of who performs my ET! :):):)

Anyway can I start to drink red date drink now before stim? Not my first time doing Ivf but i had never drank any red date drink for my first two. Need to boost number of eggs and quality.

Anyway can I start to drink red date drink now before stim? Not my first time doing Ivf but i had never drank any red date drink for my first two. Need to boost number of eggs and quality.
Hi Andrea,

Yes why not.
I drank it every 2-3days to keep my womb warm and prepare dor implantation.
Im alr 5wks preggy. Hehe

@ylgoh I will confirm with Prof when I see him for my review later at 3pm. I was a little upset to learn that he will be away during my FET but I believe if those embbies are my golden beanies, it will be a BFP regardless of who performs my ET! :):):)
Hi Pamm, so prof will away during ur FET?u under natural cycle or medicated. I under medicated and today had my jab on buttock. Painful...

Hi Andrea,

Yes why not.
I drank it every 2-3days to keep my womb warm and prepare dor implantation.
Im alr 5wks preggy. Hehe

Oh ok! Thanks! I'll start making the drink then. I didn't drink this the other 2 cycles and this time have to try all means to get more eggs and good quality ones lol! Hopefully this will be our last Ivf and hoping to welcome our second bundle of joy!

Anyway congrats!!! :) *grabbing baby dusts*

Oh ok! Thanks! I'll start making the drink then. I didn't drink this the other 2 cycles and this time have to try all means to get more eggs and good quality ones lol! Hopefully this will be our last Ivf and hoping to welcome our second bundle of joy!

Anyway congrats!!! :) *grabbing baby dusts*
Hi Andrea,
Many many baby dusts sprinkle on you. Jiayou ohh~

i didn't ask him directly, but i shared the supplements i took, which includes CoQ10 with his nurse at chr and she said ok to take.
Thanks happynods.
Meaning ok to take ever after ET?

I remember u started simulation b4 me.. How's everything? On track to get prof to do everything b4 he goes on leave?

Thanks happynods.
Meaning ok to take ever after ET?

I remember u started simulation b4 me.. How's everything? On track to get prof to do everything b4 he goes on leave?

yup, ok to take all the way. i told her i was taking omega, royal jelly and coenzyme10 as well as a multivit. she said it's all ok, just don't take any chinese herbs!

yup on track! estimated ER is mid next week. i've only had one scan so far though, 10 follies of varying sizes which i'm so thankful for given my low amh. :) tomorrow morning is my second scan. how about you @racbow? which day stims are you on? had your first scan?

yup, ok to take all the way. i told her i was taking omega, royal jelly and coenzyme10 as well as a multivit. she said it's all ok, just don't take any chinese herbs!

yup on track! estimated ER is mid next week. i've only had one scan so far though, 10 follies of varying sizes which i'm so thankful for given my low amh. :) tomorrow morning is my second scan. how about you @racbow? which day stims are you on? had your first scan?

Wow..u taking quite alot of supplements. .

I done one scan on tue, abt 6 follicles.. Today is day 7 of stims. I gg for 2nd scan tmr too !!

Wow..u taking quite alot of supplements. .

I done one scan on tue, abt 6 follicles.. Today is day 7 of stims. I gg for 2nd scan tmr too !!

yup i'm quite kiasu! haha plus i got low amh and balanced chromosome, so i just wanna try and maximise my chances lo! my husband also takes supplements, even though he doesn't really have a problem, and his SA actually improved too! so i guess some supplements won't harm?

the nurse just called me, ask me to go at 730am! what dose are you on? today is my day 8! u're just one day after me!! we're really close! :)

yup i'm quite kiasu! haha plus i got low amh and balanced chromosome, so i just wanna try and maximise my chances lo! my husband also takes supplements, even though he doesn't really have a problem, and his SA actually improved too! so i guess some supplements won't harm?

the nurse just called me, ask me to go at 730am! what dose are you on? today is my day 8! u're just one day after me!! we're really close! :)

Prof busy man :) so we got to accommodate.. My last cycle got once nurse called n remind timing - wow everyone obey.. So many ppl.. I guess tmr there will be a crowd too..

I am on 375 puregon n 150 menopur..
What drug r u on?

U said ur ER shld be mid next wk..u count urself or they advise u?
I hope i can sustain till then too..prev cycles (this is my 3rd fresh) i always got issues of follicles growing too fast..then only stim 8 or 9 days. Then ended up low quality eggs..

what is the benefits on drinking red dates tea beside keeping the womb warm? can directly eat it instead?:p
Hmm.. i know red dates are for keeping our womb & body warm. When i see TCM, chen qiu mei sinseh told me women's hands n feet must be warm to concieve/smooth pregnancy.
I do it directly for more meaty red dates but i dun like the skin stuck in between my teeth. Haha~

Hmm.. i know red dates are for keeping our womb & body warm. When i see TCM, chen qiu mei sinseh told me women's hands n feet must be warm to concieve/smooth pregnancy.
I do it directly for more meaty red dates but i dun like the skin stuck in between my teeth. Haha~
thanks!!! any type of red dates? or a particular one that you are taking~

Prof busy man :) so we got to accommodate.. My last cycle got once nurse called n remind timing - wow everyone obey.. So many ppl.. I guess tmr there will be a crowd too..

I am on 375 puregon n 150 menopur..
What drug r u on?

U said ur ER shld be mid next wk..u count urself or they advise u?
I hope i can sustain till then too..prev cycles (this is my 3rd fresh) i always got issues of follicles growing too fast..then only stim 8 or 9 days. Then ended up low quality eggs..

i asked prof during my last scan, and he estimated mid next wk.

ur dose is qt high!! im on 225 gonal f and 75 menopur.. i also started cetrotide since my last scan, so 3 days of cetrotide so far too.. u started that yet?

o so if eggs grow too fast and stim period is short, likely eggs are poorer quality?

i asked prof during my last scan, and he estimated mid next wk.

ur dose is qt high!! im on 225 gonal f and 75 menopur.. i also started cetrotide since my last scan, so 3 days of cetrotide so far too.. u started that yet?

o so if eggs grow too fast and stim period is short, likely eggs are poorer quality?

I was on 300 gonal f ( @ kkh) n 300 puregon (w prof) respectively in prev 2 fresh.. Both only yield like 7-8 eggs. So prof decided to up dosage, in hope to improve quality n quantity.

Same started blocker on day 6 morning.. But i nt using cetrotide.. Using orgulaton.

I feel that way...cos it is like slow cook vs high fire cooking.. Too fast cooking not so nice..haha

Hi Pamm, so prof will away during ur FET?u under natural cycle or medicated. I under medicated and today had my jab on buttock. Painful...

My expected FET will be on 31 Aug and Dr Lim will be doing it for me. MY ER was also done by Dr Lim as Prof was away. I guess I am really not fated to be with Prof.

You are ahead of me! haha. I will be doing medicated FET but have to wait for my July menses to report before I start on mercilon.

That's what the nurses told me too. They said best not to mix TCM herbs with western meds. But my TCM said its okay leh. So I am in a dilemma

I was on 300 gonal f ( @ kkh) n 300 puregon (w prof) respectively in prev 2 fresh.. Both only yield like 7-8 eggs. So prof decided to up dosage, in hope to improve quality n quantity.

Same started blocker on day 6 morning.. But i nt using cetrotide.. Using orgulaton.

I feel that way...cos it is like slow cook vs high fire cooking.. Too fast cooking not so nice..haha

haha!! maybe u think too much! did u ask prof if egg grow too fast is bad? i asked my tcm cos i saw him just now, he said.. no diff leh. everyone is different! tts why some pple cycle longer, egg grow slower, some pple cycle shorter, cos egg grow faster.. dont know real anot.

That's what the nurses told me too. They said best not to mix TCM herbs with western meds. But my TCM said its okay leh. So I am in a dilemma

my tcm also told me take is better! and dr but i guess it depends on individual comfort level! which is ur tcm?

my tcm also told me take is better! and dr but i guess it depends on individual comfort level! which is ur tcm?

I am seeing Dr Lim Sor San at Time Entreprise (Aperia Mall). I actually took them during my stimms but only at least 3-4 hours after my jabs. The physician said she will be prescribing herbs during my tww. I don't dare to bring this up to Prof haha he will surely give me a BFN (BIG FAT NO).

haha!! maybe u think too much! did u ask prof if egg grow too fast is bad? i asked my tcm cos i saw him just now, he said.. no diff leh. everyone is different! tts why some pple cycle longer, egg grow slower, some pple cycle shorter, cos egg grow faster.. dont know real anot.
Thanks for sharing.. I dun wan to ask Prof.. Too scare to know..lol
I am the typical no qn kind of patient. If Prof dun say much, i will take it as good. Cos usually after scan, he will just say- ok all is good. But if he elaborate, prob something not so gd.. Haha

I am seeing Dr Lim Sor San at Time Entreprise (Aperia Mall). I actually took them during my stimms but only at least 3-4 hours after my jabs. The physician said she will be prescribing herbs during my tww. I don't dare to bring this up to Prof haha he will surely give me a BFN (BIG FAT NO).

yup!! i also scared he might be angry! like why we bother to see him if we don't trust him lol!!

so did the herbs help your stims and egg quality? respond well?

Thanks for sharing.. I dun wan to ask Prof.. Too scare to know..lol
I am the typical no qn kind of patient. If Prof dun say much, i will take it as good. Cos usually after scan, he will just say- ok all is good. But if he elaborate, prob something not so gd.. Haha
I totally agree with u.
Ever since my 1st stim till my ET, every word that come out from his mouth is 'VERY GOOD'
And my last visit 3days after ET was to check my tummy if its bloated he also tell me 'VERY GOOD'
& im now 5wks+ preggy!
Have trust in Prof. He can make wonders.

Back