! * * * PRIVATE SWMMING GROUP FOR TODDLERS 3-5YRS OLD@ SENG KANG SWIMMING COMPLEX

jaydynbabe

Hi all!

I'm forming a private swimming group of 4 targeted at toddlers ard 3-5yrs old.

Day: Tuesday
Time: 5-6pm.
Venue: Seng Kang Swimming Complex
Fees: $80/ every 4 lessons

My daughter is currently 3 1/2yrs old. She has attended 4 swimming lessons with this particular coach on Sat morns. but I find that e water is too cold in e morn at e swimming complex. So his only avail time slot is as stated above.

I personally find the coach to be patient and compassionate. Very easy to talk to. My daughter was able to warm up to him even during e 1st lesson and she is enjoying the lessons so far!

Hi,
I am interested!
My boy is currently 3yrs 9 months.
However, is it possible to change the day to Monday as I've to work and no one is available to send him.
Please let me know.
Thanks!

Hi,

I am interested to sign my girl now 3yrs n 4mths but the timing not so good..possible for time slot on sat 4.30 to 5.30pm ?

Hi Grace!

Unfortunately he's not avail at that time slot.
sad.gif

yes, i am interested. However, I am just doing a 4-lessons trial and may/ may not continue after that. You fine with it? By the way, how many more toddlers to start the class?

Hi,

I'm interested too. My girl is 3yrs 10months.

I'm ok with Tuesday 5-6pm, but is the coach able to give a trial lesson first?

Hi bettlebugs,

If u r keen, pls PM me. The coach does provide a trial lesson. Currently there's a slot left for the Tuesday toddler class.

HIH! =D

Hey mummies, any recommendation for swimming instructors who can come over to my condo to teach my 5 years old daughter swimming, because i have another baby to take care of and i cant leave my home... it is more convenient for me
happy.gif
please pm me if you have contacts !

Hi alice86,

May I know if my kid can join your group?
I have a 7 year and a 5 year old.
Beginners.

Please PM if you are ok?

Back