Private Music Teachers to recommend

June89

While getting lessons from music schools are parents main choice. They have better policies and well structured.
But usually they are lack of flexibility, such as no make-up lesson, profile of teachers are undisclosed, communication with teachers are limited.
I would suggest a private music teacher for your children, and access to private teachers with quality assurance is usually by good recommendation.
PM me if you are interested, I have a few musicians to recommend and trial lesson is available.

Full time female Music Degree piano teacher, from Australian Conservatorium. Passionate about instilling interest in music and bringing out the best in students. Years of experience in teaching children, preparing students for ABRSM piano exams, as well as teaching students learning for leisure. She has taught over hundred students to date.

She travels to students' place at Bukit Timah/Upper Bukit Timah/Hillview areas.
Message 9653-1568 to enquire

Hi mummies! If it helps, there's 3 young piano teachers I know personally

1) Charlotte
Charlotte started teaching piano since 1999. Her passion towards classical music led her to Australia to further studies in music, majoring in classical piano performance, and second study in accompaniment. Upon graduation, she had a privilege to teach in a few state schools. In Brisbane, she taught piano and singing to young children.

Her email is [email protected]

2) Lena
Lena has been teaching for the last 17 years in various classical music schools and also privately. She holds an Associate Diploma in Recital in Piano from the Trinity College London, and also full certificates from ABRSM. As a classical pianist, Lena has also trained under renowned pianists like Adam Gyorgy, Steven Spooner and ABRSM examiner Robert Langston in techniques and performances. She is also trained in Jazz piano and pursues the flute as an additional instrument.

3) Jonathan
He has been teaching for at least 5 years in both private and school sectors. Mr Jonathan has been providing students with distinction in ABRSM examinations and creativity through their music journey. He is also proficient in teaching pop music.

His email is [email protected]

You may want to check out the other singapore piano teachers at this singapore freelancers directory at https://beehivee.com/listing-category/singapore-piano-teachers/

Hopefully it helps!

Hey guys!

If you would like your child to learn how to play the piano right from the comfort of your own home, we have uploaded a few lessons on youtube:

Hi mummies! If it helps, there's 3 young piano teachers I know personally

1) Charlotte
Charlotte started teaching piano since 1999. Her passion towards classical music led her to Australia to further studies in music, majoring in classical piano performance, and second study in accompaniment. Upon graduation, she had a privilege to teach in a few state schools. In Brisbane, she taught piano and singing to young children.

2) Lena
Lena has been teaching for the last 17 years in various classical music schools and also privately. She holds an Associate Diploma in Recital in Piano from the Trinity College London, and also full certificates from ABRSM. As a classical pianist, Lena has also trained under renowned pianists like Adam Gyorgy, Steven Spooner and ABRSM examiner Robert Langston in techniques and performances. She is also trained in Jazz piano and pursues the flute as an additional instrument.

3) Jonathan
He has been teaching for at least 5 years in both private and school sectors. Mr Jonathan has been providing students with distinction in ABRSM examinations and creativity through their music journey. He is also a writer at https://edubirdie.com/cheap-research-papers so you cn check his articles about music there.

His email is [email protected]

You may want to check out the other singapore piano teachers at this singapore freelancers directory at https://beehivee.com/listing-category/singapore-piano-teachers/

Hopefully it helps!

Hello. Thank you for this information because I was looking for piano teacher for my 4 years old son. But I'm not sure if he's ready for that, I mean his age.

Back