Preloved Piano to Give Away

delonix

Hi, I have a preloved Yamaha piano to give away for free. Attached a picture of it below.

piano.JPG

It is still playable but has not been tuned for a few years. Interested party need to arrange for own delivery. My place is in Seng Kang. Thank you.

Piano with kids 2.jpg

Last edited:

Hi didiyanne,

Since a few mothers were also asking the same questions, I shall answer them here.

Although the piano was bought when I was a little girl, it is still playable. It has sentimental value and is with me for 30 years. I have replaced an important mechanism (which I can't remember the specific name) in the piano to maintain its playing quality before. It has never been placed near any hot or wet areas in the house. Interested parties should know that this piano is okay for beginner learners who are trying out piano as a possible instrument to master but not sure of long-term commitment. This piano could also be used as a practice piano in school foyers, church music rooms, etc.

Hope this helps. :)

Hi Serwoo and Icy_haze,

Thank you for your interest. The piano is currently reserved by a mommy. Will let you know if it is still available. First come, first serve. :)

Regards.

Hi mummies,
if this yamaha piano is taken up..you may consider getting my yamaha organ of about 26yrs old also, for a sale of $120 , viewing at my home Punggol. It also help serve same purpose if you are unsure of a long term piano committment..it sure helps for piano beginners also..pls pm me if keen.

Last edited:
Hi onsansq,

I do mind that you ride on my thread to advertise your organ. I think it is only courteous to ask first and don't assume that I won't mind. Please start your own thread.

Hi delonix,

I am interested in your piano. I am currently not working and would like to pick up piano again after not playing since 15 yrs ago.
Let me know if available again.

Thank u

Hi mimiwen and bbmamydady,

Thank you for your interest. I'd love to play Santa Claus but I only have one piano to give away. It is reserved at the moment. Will let everyone know if it becomes available again. :)

Hi everyone,

The piano has been successfully taken up by the first mommy who responded. Thank you so much for your interest and patience. :)

Back