Pregnancy Woes + Feelings...

Panthera_Tigris

Just wondering if any one of u 2019 moms are facing issues such as flu, spotting and intensive work. Haha I was thinking if it is just plain whining and is it the pregnancy hormones making things hard!!

Please share your tips for dealing with all these. =P

Hi there, you are not alone. I fell sick too and not wanting to take any medications and just let the bod try to recover by itself was slow and extremely tiring.
Yes the hormonal changes certainly changes all your mood too. Staying positive helps and if you feel uneasy abt the spotting, you should consult your dr soon.

Hi im new here... Currently im 2 weeks late with 2 negative test..
No sore boobs but constant cramps headaches and nausea(no vomitting)
Should i wait another week or go see doctor??
Thanks

Hi there, you are not alone. I fell sick too and not wanting to take any medications and just let the bod try to recover by itself was slow and extremely tiring.
Yes the hormonal changes certainly changes all your mood too. Staying positive helps and if you feel uneasy abt the spotting, you should consult your dr soon.

Thank you for your reply, it is definitely comforting knowing that I am not alone =0). The spotting stopped.. thank god and Kudos to all moms who have been through this.

hi Panthera Tigr,

I had been seraching for similar symptoms like mine and i happened to see yours. I am glad that your spotting had stopped. :) I hoping mine too.

I am feeling rather low as i had been spotting since 4 weeks till now almost 6 weeks. Currently, on bedrest and duphaston 3 times daily.

Can you share with me how long is your bleeding or spotting? what is the colou like? Mine is brownish and yesterday a tiny dot of red. I know it is not good and I am not hopeful but i just prayed hard for things ro be better.

Started a thread without seeing your first. Wonder is there any mummies who are facing such woes?

Back