Pregnancy loss

MkJy

Hi, check with you all, am I wrong to show my elder boy the photos of his siblings whom I have no choice but to teminate it at 13 weeks due to abnormalities? I just wanna let my boy know that he has a twins siblings who is not able to make it. But mil seems unhappy after I showed him the photos. Need some answers from you mummies

Your mil is unhappy because your son reacted differently after seeing the photo? For me, I just had a missed miscarriage on 1 Jul 2020. I don't hide my pregnancy from my kids and in fact i showed them the photo and even told them that the baby died because of no heartbeat at 9 weeks. They were sad and cried initially but now they accepted. From this lesson, I wanted to tell them that pregnancy is not easy and able to be each other's siblings are also fated and must treasure each other.

Your mil is unhappy because your son reacted differently after seeing the photo? For me, I just had a missed miscarriage on 1 Jul 2020. I don't hide my pregnancy from my kids and in fact i showed them the photo and even told them that the baby died because of no heartbeat at 9 weeks. They were sad and cried initially but now they accepted. From this lesson, I wanted to tell them that pregnancy is not easy and able to be each other's siblings are also fated and must treasure each other.
Yeap to her is he react differently over at her place which is quiet and not talking but when he at home he is all fine. So I think she is just over thinking

Back