Pre-natal yoga in the west

the_yenny

Hi Ladies,

Anyone living in the west (Jurong, Bukit Batok/Panjang, CCK) interested to form a small group to engage OMG Yoga? The rates are pretty reasonable (http://www.yogasingapore.net/prenatal-yoga-class/), but we may need to rent a venue as my house doesn't have enough space. Saw from another thread that some mommies rented a room in their CC. The frequency is once a week, 1hr/session, and if possible, I wish to start in end Apr/early May.

Alternatively, any suggestions on other pre-natal yoga classes in the west/north west/bt timah area are welcome :) TIA.

Hi baconbits and mikopeanut, thanks for your interest. Do you think three of us can form a group already? I think the rate will be $360, so it's $120 per person. I personally am OK with it, but we can wait for one more interested person if you want.

Baconbits: is the group size OK for your house? (3 plus 1 instructor, or max. 4 plus instructor).

Meanwhile, is Sat or Sun sessions OK for you ladies?

Let me know so that I can register us soon! Thanks!

PS. Just to make sure that you are in your 2nd trimester already, else it may not be safe to do yoga. I'm 16 weeks :)

Hello Ladies,

Here's the current status.

Timing:
I have contacted OMG Yoga and they said their instructors are generally available on weekdays 6-7pm. They did not mention weekend availability, so I guess it is generally pretty popular and we have to propose a time and then they will check. So far we have three preferences:
- Weekday mornings (1 person opting so far)
- Wednesdays 6-7pm (2 persons opting so far)
- Weekends (2 persons opting so far)

Group size:
OMG Yoga advised that for pre-natal yoga, the group size is preferably not more than 4.

Venue:
Baconbits has kindly offered her house, but she prefers weekday mornings. As I cannot do weekday mornings, I am still sourcing for available rooms at CCs/SRCs, preferably near MRT. Or if anyone is living in private apartments, maybe there is some function room to rent?

How about we all vote for one of the timing above, and we see which session can form a group. Maybe can form three groups already :p I am keen to start soon, so I do not mind 2-3 pax/group. Also, suggestions on venue (for weekends and wednesdays 6-7pm) are most welcome :)

Cheers,
yenne

Hi Ladies,

Three of us have agreed on Wednesdays 6-7pm at Bt Gombak CC dance studio. We have space for one more person. Anyone interested? If possible we are starting next wed 14-may, 6-7pm. Venue is already booked for 4 weeks. Let me know by this sun 10-may! :)

Hi Ladies,

Three of us have agreed on Wednesdays 6-7pm at Bt Gombak CC dance studio. We have space for one more person. Anyone interested? If possible we are starting next wed 14-may, 6-7pm. Venue is already booked for 4 weeks. Let me know by this sun 10-may! :)

Oops, i mean this sun 11-may :p

Hi mummies, I am now at my 25 weeks. The Prenatal Yoga class as mentioned above is it still on going? If yes, can I join you all for the class?

Back