PRE NATAL/ POST NATAL MASSAGE INFO

kidsof2

I'm a regular customer of balinese traditional massage located Old Upper Thomson Road. I love the place alot.. As a member i enjoy disc for massage which is 1hr - $36 regardless weekend or weekday. They also provide post natal massage to ur home which is $440 for 7 sessions. I spent weeks to try diff person to see which lady suits me and i realise IBU noor is not bad. (massage breast, tummy and lin pa too)

janice:
i haf one which i tried after giving birth (which very good many of my frens say i really slim down alot) but i haven't got chance to get her yet so i'm trying others first.

wow..that's tempting but i have someone to massage me right on my bed... hehehe

she does full body massage at $68 per hour.. you should try her..

call her at 92382825

Just wanna update
so far i have tried
Mdm nadia: rate is $50 pre natal
Mona: rate is $35 pre natal
Everything included like Trpt etc

<font face="Book Antiqua"> <font color="0000ff">Vivienne,

are you talking about the Heritage of Javanese Massage located next to the UOB bank?</font></font>

For every mummies info..
The massage that i tried recently is all come to ur hse to provide svc (transport, massage oil etc) not from any (massage) shop.

May i recommend a pre & post natal lady.
Name: Liz
Figure:Slim like w/o 3 kids.
Service: Excellent, she will bring her own Massage Bed.
I have been doing wif her for my 1 & 2.
Now i m on my 3 EDD Early Jan08.
for more info, email to [email protected]

Dear all,
My massage lady is very friendly and easy going. She did my post-natal for me and I still get her to massage for me even till now(at least once a month). Her service includes aroma oil, sliming cream, bind(optional), a session of body scrub, head to toe massage for post natal. She does pre-natal massage as well. She can also do ear-candle cleaning(er zhu), normal massage and foot reflex at additional charge. Can ask her to ur place or u can go to her place. Her charges is $50/1.5hr. Pls take note that she dun massage for MALE. Int, pls pm me.

Hi

i have a vr good aunthetic javanese indo massage lady to recommend, pm me for her contact if ur interested

Postnatal massage package
$500 for 10 session, each session is 1.5 hrs or
$400 for 10 session, each session is 1 hr

all package inclusive of :
-full body massage with special blend massage oil
-tummy jamu wrap with free BN binder
-free one time whole body scrub

Hi mummies,

I would like to recommand my post natal massage lady Maya Sari.She is very professional,it just like u r doing own slimming in yr home.She Brin her massage bed to do massage for you to make u feel cmfortable &amp; her magic hand get rid of water in my stomach &amp; i m amaze by her as she show me the pool of water in my stomach &amp; during my 4th daE SHE HELP ME REMOVE LUMP OF BIG CLOT OF BLOOD IN MY WOMB &amp; i had to rush to the toilet to prevent dips on the floor &amp; my husband gt to mop the floor for me.I had got back to my pre-pregancy shape within 4 day.My husband n i r very grateful to her.

Mummy out there if u all r dying to get bk into shape after pregancy pls try Maya Sari.Her nos is 94767836 &amp; her blog is Maya-sari-massage.blogspot.com

Or u all could email me at [email protected] i could tell u all the whole prodcere.Gteed No Regret

hi ladies.

i used origins jamu massage. i tried their service after my friend recommendation. she help me with my blocked ducts as i had difficult latching my baby. like the hot stone compres. more effective than i use hot towel. she gave me tips what to eat and how to slim faster.... very nice lady!!

their website is www.originsjamumassage.blogspot.com

Hello,

Are you still looking for post and pre natal massage ? Perhaps you want to try Mdm Naini. She offer traditional indonesian massage with herbal. Will PM you for details, whether you want to know more and hope it help..

For those who need post-natal massage:--->
I would like to highly recommend my massage lady, Ms Shima.
After only 3 days, my tummy size has reduced alot and i lost 3kg! She uses massage oil and jamu for massage and does the binding for the tummy.
You can contact her at 82226593 (Shima)
She charges $460 (7 sessions), $640 (10 sessions), price is very reasonable.
For more information, please private message me.

Hi mummiess....

looking for malay traditional massage lady?...call: mas (9006 8026)

for traditional malay post-natal massage: every session has full body massage,

and stomach wrapping..except on the last day of the session..she dont do the wrapping..

in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, she will help clear blocked ducts as well..

also help u to bath ur baby if no one to assist u and teach you how to do very mild massage

your baby incase stomach bloated..

for post-natal($50) 1 1/2hrs,no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..

last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40) due to she need to collect back the cloth and
dont do the stomach wrapping..

also do pre natal 1 1/2hrs($40) and normal massage 1 1/2hrs($40)..

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..

3days post natal massage packages: $140
5days post natal massage packages: $240
7days post natal massage packages: $340
10days post natal massage packages:$490

hi mummy, i would like to recommend my massage lady, i been use her service at last 7years, she offering tradisional javanes relaxing massage,pre and post natal massage,she help u to bath yr baby as well.s$50 for at last 1 to 2hr.her name is jenny and her contact no is 83305461. sacrifice guaranty.

Back