Postnatal massage lady to recommend?

koms20

hi,

care to share contacts and experiences with postnatal massage ladies? what do they include?

I got one maybe you can try her name is Joanna
She is very good you can ask her all the detail
Her contact number is 97669392

Hi komathi

I got One is very good she doing very well maybe you can try to contact her can ask her the detail she will example to you
Her name is Joan the number is 97669392

Hello

I used Mdm Naini for my previous 2 pregnancies and now am unable to contact her for my 3rd. Anyone knows if her number has changed?

Also anyone heard abt Mdm Ida or have feedback abt her?

hi i am looking for this last amijan anyone know her no? i used to use her on my 1 and 2nd pregnancy i lost her no

hello..for post and pre-natal, you can try Mdm Layla. she has done massage for over 10 yrs and very very good! press on the points and even stretched my back for me! she would bring the portable massage bed and ask you to choose which oil u prefer. coz i dont like any smell on my body i choose the oil which has no smell. haha.. i still call her whenever my body ache
happy.gif
She charged 5 days for $300. 1 hr 15min massage and body wrap.

Hi,
You can look for Hazizah. Her no. is 98451058. She is good and i like her concentration during massaging. I used her for my 2nd pregnancy. When i am back to my office after my maternity leave, my colleagues was saying i slimmed down alot esp on the tummy area.

Mummies can try this: helping my ex colleague to post:

Post Natal Massage: $50-$60 for 70 minutes of full body massage with additional 10 mintues of tummy wrap (berngkong). Certified Masseur with 10 years experience. Please call Dolly Lim, 9873 2936, for more information.

Hi ladies

Delivered my 2nd bb in March. My massage lady was Mdm Zarinah- hp 91235414. $500 for 7 days. It'll be much cheaper if u take 1 mth, cost ard $1.3-1.4k (can't remember exactly how much but its ard dat price). She brought along her portable sauna. Before starting d massage, i sat in d sauna 1st until i sweat like hell. She used massage oil n slimming cream for d massage. Some parts of my body had lots of "wind" especially my calves n beside my knees so whenever she massaged those areas, it was painful. But overall her massage was really good. She even massaged my head n face. She also provided jamu (u can choose powder or pill) n "peles" for d forehead. D way she wrapped d "bengkung" (tummy binder) was also good, really tight. My freaking flabby tummy did shrink. D sauna + slimming cream + confinement food, i lost 2.5kg in dat 7 days. I highly recommend her, she's friendly too.

Hi,
may try traditional & holistic postnatal centre as I got their service after my delivery. website jamumassage.com. Many frens had their breast massage done their boss too and help to increase milk supply.

Hi, My ex-colleague use Ms Ida 91514757 as her post-natal massage for 5 days. Highly recommended by my ex-collegue! You will have to check her availability as she's often booked in advance. She does pre-natal as well (4 months onward). I will try the pre-natal massage once I get to 4 months.. only 10 weeks at the moment! Best to try out the masseuse and their massages before the post-natal!

Hi, i would recommend mdm emma @ 91822373. She do full body massage. If you have blocked milk ducts, she will help clear them. She also does tummy wrap to make tummy slimmer after pregnancy. After my first baby, my friend recommended her to me because she used her services during her pregnancy too. Really very good I would say. You can also have a trial period of 1-2 days to see if suitable.

For both my pregnancies, I engaged Auntie Sadiah Contatc No : 97724579. She is really good...She does full body massage, I am able to sleep better at night after the massages. She can also help to massage your breasts to help clear blocked milk ducts. Thumbs up for her service!!

Hi I used Mdm Eja after I delivered in Nov '11 and found her quite good. She's a nice, quiet lady, very punctual. If you intend to breastfeed she will help to do hot stone massage on your breasts to clear blocked ducts, very shiok :p Her contact is 84394351.

Hi mummies, could try traditional holistic postnatal centre. had their service for my two girls and few of my frens had their service too. website jamumassage.com

Hi mummies.
Have anyone engage postnatal massage from BabiesBellies Javanese Massage or Origins Jamu Massage? Any feedback? Thanks!
happy.gif

I have tried Emma 91822373 too. She is really good as I love her massage strokes. My belly really becomes smaller after she helped me massage. She is so nice that she knows I do not wish to break the massage due to hari raya and she specially made a trip down so that I can have a full stretch of consecutive massage I chose her instead of her sis ida and no regrets!

Hi mummies/daddies
we cater to pre and post natal massages.
Malay experienced therapist from spa.
Malay traditional massages wz binding.
Confinement cooking avail too.
We cater weigtloss TRA and anti aging products. Best sellers in Singapore! Distributor for NUSKIN
do add me on fb so u can see the testimonials and packages offered.
facebook : Nora Kea
contact wadsapp / sms : 85187739

Hi Anne,

Do you hve any bad experience from Traditional & Holistics ml? Like coming late or something?

How would u rate their service?

Has anyone tried this lady, Mdm Zarina for post natal massage? I just got her for a pre natal massage yesterday, she claims all the products she used are home made, right down to the oil she used for massaging. I'm thinking of engaging her, but she is quite expensive I think. 7days @$560. Would like to ask for more comments/reviews if any.
Thanks!

Back