Post Natal Massage

qpclaire

I have booked 7 sessions of post natal massage with a free-lance Malay massage lady but have to stop after 3 sessions as i develop rashes during my confinement. After one month, my rashes are gone and i tried to book my remaining 4 sessions with her but only manage to do 1 session after one month! She just say she is not free every time i arrange with her and sometimes after we set the timing already and i sms her to confirm the appointment in the morning, she will reply that she cant make it.

It's already 2 months since i give birth and my tummy still quite big so im quite desperate to get another massage lady to do another 3/4 sessions of massage for me as soon as possible.

Any recommendations on which massage lady will be willing to do just 3/4 sessions? My budget is about $50 per session.

Hi,
Why did your massage lady like that. BTW where you get her contact frm? She should continue with your session if she is professional and just don't leave you like this.
During my postnatal massage , my therapist still advise me to tie their binder given at least for 3mths for better result. You can visit their website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com or email them for advise.

Hi Melia,

Thanks! I got her contact through another massage lady who did massage for me when i had a miscarriage 2 years ago, she is not able to do for me this time so she recommended her friend.

You still tie the binder for 3 mths? Did you apply anything like slimming cream before you tie the binder?

hi icecreamlover,
having a tummy is really distressing.

my malay massage lady is good. she does a full body massage from top to bottom, focussing on the tummy area + also breast massage to clear blocked ducts if you are breastfeeding.
The binder that she uses is 2 layer. Inner layer is the normal one w many ribbons that she ties from bottom to top, to keep your womb /uterus in place. Outer layer is just a long piece of cloth that she wraps around my waist with a criss cross section in front at the navel. The outer layer needs skill!

I like her cz she doesnt pressure me to buy stuff like massage oil etc. In fact she is v busy, so gotta book early.

Her charges are $40 per session for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. She is quite flexible w timing, will even wait for me if DS decides he wants to eat there and then! once she waited half an hour b4 the massage session could start! so paiseh

PM me if you want her contact. And no, I m not related to her that I sing her praises... she is just simply v v good!

PS. I got my waist back 3-4 months after I delivered. Only put on 11-12kg for my pregnancy.

hi icecreamlover,

may i know who is yr massage lady? scary lah why she like that? if i were you, i would insist lah to complete the sessions since you have paid!

Hi Cellow,

Can PM me the contact as well? Thanks.

How soon can we start post natal massage for normal delivery?

Hi mummies...

Just to share...

I am a March09 MTB and gave birth to my little bundle of joy recently..

I have engaged the services of Mdm Ida and would like to share my wonderful experience with u ladies...

Per session with Mdm Ida is $50/- and it includes the following
-baby's massage
-bathing of baby if you dont have confinement lady
-showing of charcoal down south so that the epi stitches will heal faster and v tightens
-massage of mummy with home made oil
-wrapping of the tummy after applying jamu herbs
-she also provides free body scrub,feminine wash and baby's massage oil.

So far it is gonna be a week and I have lost about four kg so far. She is really patient and everything that she does, she explains it. She also taught me how to massage my baby with the massage oil provided by her. My baby truly enjoys the massage. The oil also prevents the stomach from being bloated and even if baby does not burp, the oil will cause the baby to fart out the air instead..

As for the charcoal, it really helped me to heal my stitches and she will teach us how to do it by ourselves as it is encouraged to be done once a month after our menses..

She is really very good and understanding and you could neva feel more comfortable with a massage lady..

She also very strict when it comes to committing to her customers.. If she is available she will confirm with you and if she is not she will tell u upfront.

She does not take any deposit and just have to pay her on every visit..

I am truly enjoying her massage and so is my baby...

Good things are meant to be shared..

So if u ladies are interested you can contact Mdm Ida @ 94249829..

= )

i must add this caveat ever since i got 15 PMs since the last message! m really surprised at the response.

the 1.5-2 hours include binding time.
plus the $40 was as at Aug/Sep 08. So check for the current charges.

I booked Mdm Ida thru this thread. And she is realli good. She cleared a blocked milk duct for me (which had bugged me for a week before she "saved" me)and my tummy has become less bloated after the 1st session. Her massages are so relaxing and comfortable. She is always punctual and reliable.
for sharing pl.

Hi all, if u are still looking, I would recommend my massage lady Milah. She lives in the East but travels to Woodlands and even Jurong West.

My son is already 5 months but I am still engaging Milah to massage me once every month ($40 only).
She goes on for 1-1.5 hour and sometimes goes beyond 2 hours if my body has more 'knots'. No extra overtime charge.

Her fees for post-natal is $50 with tummy binding which I felt was good considering my tummy went down within 3 days.
After the 1st session, she will see condition and advise if need to massage 3 or 5 days more. No need for package and no hard selling from her. Just pay her after each session. Always punctual and never stingy with her massages and advice.

She doesn't chat on the hp during massage sessions. And also she doesn't burp loudly like some massage ladies do!

Most importantly, she limits herself to 2 house calls per day to give full attention & strength to her clients. In that way, she is never in a rush to leave and able to give extra massage time if it is required.

If u need her contact, do PM me directly as i do not check this thread often.
Cheers!

Hi mummiess....

if u r looking for massage lady... can look for ida (9424 9829)
she is very good and very dedicated massage lady...
every session has full body massage, breasts massage and also charcoal thingy which will help to heal and most imptly, TIGHTENING ur v area....
she will do e wrapping for ur tummy at e end of every session.
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, she'll help clear blocked ducts as well..

her charges is $50 per session and she dun charge tpt no matter which part of sg u stay..
she also include body scrub as well...
happy.gif

she is really friendly lady and i really recommend u to try her if u r looking for a massage lady..
happy.gif

meanwhile.. mummies... enjoy ur pregnancy and enjoy ur couplehood time w ur hubby!!
rest more and be active to have a fast delivery!! :D

Hi Cellow, what is your name of your massage lady? Can you share her contact with us since so many of us is interested? And i would also like to hear from others if they have also use her.

Hi ladies:would like to recommend my massage lady to u guys.

she does;
1)REGULAR MASSAGE $50 PER SESSION ( 1++ HOUR)

2)PRE NATAL MASSAGE $50 ( 1++ HOUR)

3)POST NATAL MASSAGE $60 ( 2 HOURS , JAMU & CLOTH $50 ,FOR HYGIENE PURPOSE )

she super friendly and trustworthy
happy.gif

pls PM me if u wan her contacts
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,
I'm a new mummy here. Would like to share my postnatal massage experience. I had my massage therapist frm traditional holistic postnatal centre frm kovan centre after my hubby office fren told us abt their service. The therapist I find is well trained and experience as during my sessions she could answer to all my quires. I really enjoy my sessions. Even till now I'm able to email or sms whenever I've problems with my bb or abt BF.

I have an authentic Javanese massage lady to recommend,vr experience,gurantee will sim down(esp on the tummy area) after 10x sessions. her package $400 for 10 sessions (1hr/sessions),or $500 for 10sessions(1.5hr/session) inclusive of jamu wrap and special blended massage oil for confinement. gurantee gd,no deposit,pay her per session.sms 98572771 to book her

Hi Cellow,

I'm really interested in your massage lady. Is it ok to let me have her contact? Thanks inadvance!

Good day ladies,

I have book Mdm Ida for pre and postnatal massage.

My due date is at Aug but have tried her Prenatal massage and I really like her pressure..

She is very friendly and straightforward and very experience lady. Professional.
happy.gif

And her price is reasonable also.

For prenatal massage, she will only do for you when you are 6-8 mths.. after 8 mths she will not do cos dangerous to do as almost want to give birth liao le.

You can contact her at 94249829.
Got ppl also book her till next year liao le.. so have to hurry up wor..

If she ask who recommend you, you can said recommended by vegetarian la..
She will know who.
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

My due date is end of this mth. Had try to contact Mdm Ida but she is fully booked till Sept. So still looking around lo... any good recommendation?? Thanks a lot!!

Hi Sarah,
Me too had my postnatal massage with traditional holistic postnatal centre. Me too enjoy my sessions. Although price is slightly expensive but their service is very professional.The therapist is very experience an well trained as what my MIL comments. Got to know their lady boss is Mdm Rokiah who many mummies talk abt that she helps them in clearing blockducts problem or engorggement.

adellegirl; mdm isa is a freelancer.
happy.gif

just to share~
i hv c-section and only engage mdm ida after 1 month. yday was my 1st session wif her, initially my tummy was saggy when looked in front of the mirror. so when she did the binding yday, i did not take it out till tis morning b4 my 2nd session. i realised it's not so saggy as before.

and mdm ida told me she will try to make my tummy slightly firmer. at the mmt, quite pleased wif her skill.

oh ya! and she did giv me advices compared to my 1st massage lady. :)

cheers!

Jun Kai

Mdm Ida got sister who also do post natal massage. You can check with her for more details and she will let you know.

I highly recommend Mdm Masita. Call to set up an appointment at 90068026.
she has improved my life and overall physical health b/c of his great massage .
He knows exactly what is going on when you have pain in the lower back or legs.
He has worked with me through pregnancy, and post pregnancy. My back, legs,
and overall health has never been better.
I was going to have surgery and b/c of his treatments,
I saved myself 2 months of recovery and 6-12 months of recovery from if I would of had surgery.
I no longer need it and my doctor says its amazing how Mdm Masita has helped me that much.
call her if you have even the slightest pain and do preventative work.

Hello all..
u all might like to try her?
she's my massage lady Tanti..
this is her blog
http://www.urut--international.blogspot.com/
and her contact number in there...

she just left her full time job and now focusing on pre and post natal massage..

got very very strong hands.. so far she did not mention anything about packages.. so its pay per visit type. :)

After reading all of your posts, I contacted a few message therapists and they told me that I am calling them too late. I didn't know that you must book like 6-8 months in advanced! Some of the therapists are already booked until next year! o_O I am due next week and I just heard about the benefits of post-natal massaged. I should have booked in advanced.

Hi Crissy,

You can try contacting my last massage lady Mdm Sunarti @ 92775261. She's not bad but just that she is quite ex. When I delivered in late 2006 it was $400 for 7-day package. When I called her recently for my impending delivery in Oct, it is $450 already. Would stick with her if she's not so ex.

hey Crissy..

u might wanna try tanti? i dun think she's fully booked for this month.. u might wanna try her pre natal first to see if her hands are ok for u. anyway she dun have package type. so if u like to change massage lady anytime oso can.

anyway her no. is 91000548

As soon as I'm pregnant I began to investigate the services of a Mdm Ida after hearing feedback about their success with pregnancies.
After sourcing Mdm Ida unfortunately she's fully booked and being recommend to her sis Mdm Masita months before the birth,
My birth was long and tiring, she put more focused help massage my tired feet, legs and back includes a healing massage designed to de-bloat, detoxify, and to help re-shape
those extra pregnancy pounds and taking great care of my body.
Masita gave me great relief with her various massages and rubs, which I was particularly thankful for
her fantastic guidance after complete the session package I manage to get my shape back.
I fully recommend and support Mdm Masita's competency, awareness and understanding in her role as a massage therapist.
Not only was Masita's professional,
her ability to understand and assess my changing needs and state of mind during the entire pregnancy and birth was fantastic.
I will be using Masita again, as my Massage therapist when my second baby is due.
Mdm Masita : 90068026

Hi Mummies,
I'm a new mummy here. Would like to share my post natal massage experience. I had my very professional massage lady Certified frm Mustika Ratu and Pro therapist after my hubby office fren told us abt her. Mdm Nur.. is well trained and experience as during my sessions she could answer to all my quires.she put more focused help massage my feet, legs and back massage, also help re-shape my body. I really enjoy my sessions.she charge $45 on my pre natal & $55 on post natal. I find very effective and really enjoy my whole package session. Sure No regrets.. Mdm Nur : 82515154

Hi Cellow

I'm very keen to know your malay massage lady. Could you kindly give me her contact no. as well?
([email protected])

coz i been try mona's svs before, yet no result and she is always too bz. i want someone more responsible.

Tks.

Hi nana,
You could try Mdm Suriyah frm malay heritage jamu massage. I try her service before and find that she is good. Always punctual and share traditional tips and advice. No regret. Tks

Strongly agree Recommended..Mdm Mas ( 90068026 )
Many, thanks for those who recommend Mdm Mas.
the wonderful way she have been taking care of me during the 10 sessions on my last day
today for the post-natal treatment. Not only she have heavenly hands but she also have
comforting and encouraging tips which help me so much. Actually, I have been surprised
by all the benefits the treatment offered me. First of all, she helped me getting rid of the
tensions due to the birthing and the first days of breastfeeding and managed to relax my
body. Secondly, the whole treatment allowed me to get back into shape so quickly… this
is not only nice for the body but also very good for the morale! Finally, another great
effect of the wrapping was the strength it provided to my lower back, helping supporting
my whole back. These sessions were a marvellous moment of relaxation, comfort and
just enjoying being taken care of! Thank you Mdm Mas for all the caring!

Hi Nana,
They are reg company to play safe and I paid the balance payment after all sessions completed and she only charge what they state in thier website. I call their receptionist Mdm Tina for booking. Mayb you just call her at 94876229 to check if she have slot for you.

hi everyone ,

i did my postnatal massage a mth ago with
traditional wellness.. rest assurred e therapist is skillful and qualified.. Well i get to know them through a brochure that is given to me at the hospital.. slighly espensive but worth while
www.traditionalwellness.com.sg or call them direct , my experience with them are good
good luck to all mummies

I would like to say a sincere thank you for assisting me in ending my search for the right massage lady Mdm Nur. I have had many massages over my time and have never committed to having regular treatments because I have never found a person that meets my high expectations. That is until now.
Mdm Nur services have been exceptional. her ability to accommodate treatments around my schedule, her attention to detail and her wealth of knowledge have proven to me that she really do care about the people she treat. In today’s world it is reassuring to find a trustworthy and genuine person that is looking out for someone’s long term health. If only there were more people like Mdm Nur!

Recommending her is an absolute pleasure and I would be more than happy to share my thanks with any person.. Mdm Nur: 82515154

This is the second time I'm getting Ida to do my post-natal massage, second baby :) I've known her for 2 years.

Service still the same, excellent, never late, not calculative etc. Last time she bathed and massaged my No1, now she focus on me 'cos my confinement lady is ok this time round.

Very friendly, can share her experience whatever she knows. Makes you feel very comfortable, I highly recommend her because she's very professional.

She's the longest service, she's the one who taught Mdm Masita and Mdm Mariam how to do massage.

You need any help, can call Ida at 9424-9829. No obligations, just call and ask for prices, the services she has.
Breast engorgement she also can help loosen the blocked ducts. She helped me clear my ducts. Before she massaged, I pumped about 50ml. Then after her massage I went to try, I could get 100-120ml :) Weeeee.... so happy haha.

I booked her for 3 weeks, this is my fourth day and my tummy also looks significantly flatter and firmer.

hi mummies!

i would like to recommend a post natal massage lady. her name is Mdm Liz and her contact no is 91756228. she's very punctual and friendly. she gives a very reasonable price.

she uses a special fat burner oil for the tummy. you are sure to feel the difference after 3 days. many have experienced this feeling.

i recommended a few of my friends and these are the feedback they gave me. so i thought i should recommend it to u all. she's different and one of a kind. you won't regret it!

Evening ladies.Tanti is my name
I'm a Malay Massage Therapist.
I provide home services for:
Normal Massage, Pre-Natal Massage and Post-Natal Massage
To make an appointment, please call 91000548
Do visit my blog :
[email protected]
U may also email me : [email protected]
My massage session includes Breast Massage(to clear blocked milk ducts), Tummy Massage(lifting of the womb/cellulite & wind reduction) and Binding.
I will also teach new mummies on BABY MASSAGE!

~~I have a Portable Massage Bed for my customers's comfort & convenience~~

**I do not charge transportation fee.**

Additional charges will be:
SGD$25 for your personal binder to keep.
SGD$25 for a box of Jamu OR Ginger/Lime cream to be use during your postnatal massage.

BEST REGARDS

Back