Post Natal Massage

I have..I used for my gal in 2012.. She is MDM eja who stayed in pasir ris..charges quite reasonable..a lot of my 2011 forum mummies using her..84394351.,
She wil use jamu n hot stones for u.. N used those traditional long Malay cloth to bind u...

Hi Mom to be, I have used her and was quite happy with the results. She can do all areas. Her contact no. is 96412314.

I had Just finished my post natal massage with a Lady . Her name is Rose. She is real friendly and guard me alot of things, like my health and even my family problem. What ever thing I ask her, shE know how to answer me And teach me. Her package are 7days at $500. Include one hour Head to Toe full body massage and 20mins Herbal steam.She will help to clear your dirty blood which clog inside you stomach. And after every steam, You will need to go to the toilet wipe yourself, change your Paper panties and pat, and once you go back to the room, she will help you measure your tummy then wrap with two binder. She will do this continuously for your every massage. And on your last day, she will do massage for your baby and ear candling for you. I love to sweat alot so she will sometime extend my steam for me. Her massage I can feel every point she pointed was the right place. I even extend with her to 10days. Best thing is I slim down very fast. Tummy first day after steam 32inch, last day 28.5inch. And my weight drop down 5kg as I did weight myself before the first day of session. And im Very happy. If you are interested on Rose, you can contact her at 92706169.And you can also mention me to her. Jeslyn from Tampines street 33.

hi ladies.. another question is when should we contact and book one? close to delivery or months ahead?

Hi,
I had my massage with Ayu. She is good, very punctual on her appointments and has good attitude. One of the best I've encountered.

You may reach her at 9129 4446 to check on her availability.

Hi hi!
i would like to recommend you my therapist. She is also a Pilate instructor and body therapist. so i engaged her for my prenatal massage. as my nature of work is desk bounded,i always have sharp pain on my lower back. Mdm Efah has helped me stretched and taught me exercises to do during free time to combat the pain. i love her services and engaged her again for my post natal.again, after the massage and jamu wrap, she spent time with me, teaching me to do core exercises to strengthen my abdominal muscles.despite her busy schedule, she would slot in for me . here's her number, mdm efah, 98583824.

hello!

I have some questions.. hope you guys can help me out.. :)

1) What are the usual rates for post natal massage (esp Jamu type)
2) How long after birth do we start the post natal massage?
3) is it a choice to do at home or at their own massage place?

Many thanks!

I had Just finished my post natal massage with a Lady . Her name is Rose. She is real friendly and guard me alot of things, like my health and even my family problem. What ever thing I ask her, shE know how to answer me And teach me. Her package are 7days at $500. Include one hour Head to Toe full body massage and 20mins Herbal steam.She will help to clear your dirty blood which clog inside you stomach. And after every steam, You will need to go to the toilet wipe yourself, change your Paper panties and pat, and once you go back to the room, she will help you measure your tummy then wrap with two binder. She will do this continuously for your every massage. And on your last day, she will do massage for your baby and ear candling for you. I love to sweat alot so she will sometime extend my steam for me. Her massage I can feel every point she pointed was the right place. I even extend with her to 10days. Best thing is I slim down very fast. Tummy first day after steam 32inch, last day 28.5inch. And my weight drop down 5kg as I did weight myself before the first day of session. And im Very happy. If you are interested on Rose, you can contact her at 92706169.And you can also mention me to her. Jeslyn from Tampines street 33.

Is it to be done at her area? Or she comes to our houses?

peeps you all could contact my previous therapist @ [email protected] but take note he is a guy. Very long and firm strokes especially for backaches, professional guy who emphasizes a lot on covering with towel.
Initially I felt uncomfy too but friend highly recommended to try and he offers 1st session at a very low price for new customers; 2 hours for abt $30, I then decided to give it a go. Turns out to be very good, I believe its the strength that makes a huge difference. No harm giving it a go!

Yes its a malay post natal massage. I forgotten what are her charges. maybe u can sms her for enquiry. But do note that her massage quite hard one... maybe u can ask for 1 trial first before u sign up for any of her package.

Hi Mummies,

Anyone confirm post natal massage? Any good recommendation?

When do you want to do the postnatal massage? I will be taking TCM postnatal massage course next year and I need some model for my practice and certification maybe in late April 2014. It will be foc for 1 time massage and I need 3 models. If my models are interested to continue for 5, 7 or 10 sessions, then they can decide on how much they want to pay and put it in ang bao. I can introduce my models to each other so that you know it is a fair deal. My website is www.mummybabycare.com.

hi all mummies,

any recommended post natal auntie to intro. my edd is apr 14:)

Hi, I do post natal massage.

7 days $450. :) (Only in Jurong & Bukit Batok)
7 Days $500 (Other areas)

This package includes jamu wrap for tummy, body massage using ginger oil. Ginger oil is known to be good in reducing water retention and also body wind.

There'll be a free treatment during the last day of the massage "Flower bath". Flower bath is to help you to refresh your body and mind. :) Feel Free to call me up for enquiry purposes. My name is Noramah 93810104 . :rolleyes:

Thank You! :p

Hi Mummies, I’m a masseur. I’ve been in this industry for more than 10 years or so. I've been to Shanghai to do a post natal massage for my customer for 14 days. I do post natal massage.

7 days: $650 (Price included with transportation fee so there’s no hidden cost)

My treatment includes:
1) Body Massage using Ginger Oil
2) Body compress
3) Jamu treatment for tummy which will be wrapped with both plastic and cloth wrapping.
4) Ginger Steam

Last day of the package, I’ll be offering a free “flower bath” treatment. This flower bath will help one to refresh their mind and body. J

Post natal massage helps to clear your water retention and body wind.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions. Shima 82226593

Hi, I do post natal massage.

7 days $450 (Only in Jurong & Bukit Batok)
7 days $500 (Other areas)

This package includes Jamu wrap for tummy, body massage using ginger oil. Ginger oil is known to be good in reducing water retention and also body wind.

There'll be a free treatment during the last day of the massage "Flower bath". Flower bath is to help you to refresh your body and mind. :) Feel Free to call me up for enquiry purposes. :)

Thank You!

Hello mommies,
I gave birth 6 weeks back and had been busy caring my daughter as I don't have any support... Now I'm thinking of taking post natal massage...can anyone pl tell if its too late for massage? My tummy is still loose after natural birth..

Thanks in advance

I have..I used for my gal in 2012.. She is MDM eja who stayed in pasir ris..charges quite reasonable..a lot of my 2011 forum mummies using her..84394351.,
She wil use jamu n hot stones for u.. N used those traditional long Malay cloth to bind u...
Hi Jasmine,how much does she charge per day?

JTS: My post natal was done by this lady called Valerie. Her company name is Nouri Face & Body Concepts. I engaged her cos her method is very different from the normal post natal jamu massage and its very modern.

It's actually post natal slimming with the use of a machine that gives you much better effect than what hand massage can do. I did a review here on my blog if you are interested: http://blog.myfatpocket.com/judging-me/my-post-natal-slimming-treatment/

I gained 11kg during pregnancy and now 1 month later, I have 2kg more to go. But more importantly I feel is the shape. I have gotten way shapelier and I do believe its cos of my post natal massage cos she use the machine to shape my body. :)

Hello mummies,

I engaged madam Rose for my post natal massage after I saw a recommendation from the forum. I glad I did cos her sessions are unique with steam bath besides the norm binders.

My purpose of taking massage is mainly to get rid of wind/ water retention and work those tired muscles in my body cos I don't believe in regaining my original weight in just few weeks unless you have those good genes from your mum. Nonetheless, I dropped few inches (could be the water retention in my body).

7days package @$500 (inclusive of massage, binder and steam bath). Contact the very humble lady Madam Rose @ 92706169 for the unique steam bath experience. U can inform her that Jani from Tampines St 71 recommended :)

Hello mummies

I engaged Mdm Sufi for my post natal massage. Her charge is $120 per session (2hrs) included with tummy wrap.
I did mine in yr 2011 and i'm engaging her second time. I did 5 days package with her.

She will do full 2 hrs and will not like some auntie will listen to phone when someone call or eat snake.

Her massage skill is good and I get rid alot of wind and also water retention.

Let me know if you all are interested. :)

Hi, this is my first pregnancy and I would like to find out the procedure of this.

I msg one of the recommended lady Mdm Ida and she told me her rates and to SMS her after my birth and let her know if it is natural birth or what. So that's all? we don't have to set an exact date booking?

I'm asking because I read that she is always fully booked and worry that she might not be able to do it for me when my time comes.

siling.. i engaged mdm ida for my #3 bb in 2011 and now again for my #4 bb due end april.

there is no confirmed date to book them because we ourselves dunno when bb will be appearing. just inform her that u would like to book her and will contact her once u deliver.. thats about it i guess..

she will plan her schedule to ensure that she doesnt take too many mummies for an edd near ur date so should be fine..

her massage is good just that i find that she likes to talk.. but as long as u tell her u wanna zzzz.. she will just massage u and keep quiet..

hope the above helps.. :)

Hi mommies,
I just gave birth to my No.2 in Jan 2014. And got post-natal massage for 5 days. Do you still do post massage on monthly basis after giving birth? Cox my friends suggest its good for slimming. I not sure. Anyone still continue with massage?

(Reach me at www.***********)

Hi Mummies,

Anyone confirm post natal massage? Any good recommendation?
ImageUploadedByForum1396198702.886031.jpg

- Full Body Massage: $60 / One & a half hour
- Post Natal Services: From $65 / session

Massage by Fida Ramli offers you a traditional Malay full body massage. Mum-to-be booking for Post Natal services also available with Bengkong/Belly wrapping included.

Location for massage can be done at your convenient.

For more enquiries, you may kindly Call/PM/WA me @ +6585331283

Hey anyone tried massage by huiling ? May I know if she applies pressure or soft kind ? I personally like strong hands . If she does strong massage I wana get her :)

Hey anyone tried massage by huiling ? May I know if she applies pressure or soft kind ? I personally like strong hands . If she does strong massage I wana get her :)

I booked Huiling for baby 2 & 3 and have recommended her to a few other friends too. Really like her massage. She is strong and has warm hands, and very reasonable rates.

Hi mummies! i would like to recommend my massage therapist Mdm Mariam. She is very good.. charges also reasonable. Can go all areas. Contact her at 91397178. :)

hi mummies, i'm a new ftm due in may.
Anyone knows a good relialble postnatal jamu massage therapist?
Can recommend?

Hope it's not too late for me to start looking for start looking=x

My postnatal massage cost 40$ per hour and it's good. Area nearer to pasir ris can be charge at lower cost.. Pm me for contact if interested

throughout my cousin's entire pregnancy she applied firming oil/cream, to prevent stretch marks etc =) try it out.

dont need to buy those expensive ones. she got her from this lady who distributes home spa products =)

can email her at [email protected] to see if she still has that magical firming oil! good luck

Last edited:
Hi!everyone! I just want to recommend shima a very good masseur, well experienced and trained.Her contact number is 82226593. She's the one who did post natal massage for me and i can say that there's a lot of improvement in terms of weight loss, my back ache was healed and my tummy bloatedness was decreased.i strongly recommend her.

I have been an active reader on motherhood forum since I got pregnant last August. But today I decided to register an account just to share my experience with a masseur I chanced upon. I gave birth on the 5 May 2014 and had no plans for any confinement or postpartum regime, however due to the IV fluid administered, I was swelling from face to toes after delivery. While I was still in the hospital, a friend of mine who had also recently given birth recommended her masseur to me. She said this lady did an awesome job and not only did she lose all the water retention, she managed to regain her pre pregnancy weight. I decided to call the masseur to see if she was available and that was the best postpartum decision I’d made for myself. (I count my lucky stars she was able to slot me in.) I discharged on Friday and managed to have her come in on Sunday.

This wonderful Malay lady by the name of Rose is humble and very hardworking. For someone who doesn’t enjoy massages, I thoroughly enjoy every session with her. She’s very sincere and gives me genuine advices on how to take care of myself postpartum. Chatting with her during the massages also releases the stress I have from taking care of my newborn. Her strokes are firm yet gentle, kneading away all the achy joints I have. I also had a steam bath after every massage session which was something I really enjoyed. I find her pricing very reasonable as well at $500 for 7 days (90mins each time). I managed to lose all the water retention and is pretty close to my pre pregnancy weight (I gained 11kg during pregnancy). Honestly I couldn’t recommend Rose enough even though I probably shouldn’t since it’s going to make it more difficult for me to book her should she gets too popular! But I think she truly deserve it and for anyone keen to contact her, she can be reach at 9270 6169. Please do book her in advance as she gets booked rather quickly via word of mouth. I know I would when I’m pregnant with No. 2! You can tell her the recommendation is from Kernis of East Coast. :) Cheers and good luck mums!

Hi, I just completed my post natal massage with Aunty Tina. I find her very effective in reducing my tummy size. First day after delivery my tummy was super bloated like 6mth preggy. After 7 sessions with her, it is down to almost flat but just flabby, which Im very pleased. She specializes in removing water retention (which I had tons of!) after delivery. Each session 60mins+binding is $60. If have problem like me, I opted for 90mins+binding (7 sessions - $600). Her binding is super tight! Just to warn... :) Her contact is 96426237. Btw I am in no way related to her. Just sharing a good post natal masseur.

Hi Mummies, I’m a masseur. I’ve been in this industry for more than 10 years or so. I've been to Shanghai to do a post natal massage for my customer for 14 days. I do post natal massage.

7 days: $650 (Price included with transportation fee so there’s no hidden cost)

My treatment includes:
1) Body Massage using Ginger Oil
2) Body compress
3) Jamu treatment for tummy which will be wrapped with both plastic and cloth wrapping.
4) Ginger Steam

Last day of the package, I’ll be offering a free “flower bath” treatment. This flower bath will help one to refresh their mind and body. J

Post natal massage helps to clear your water retention and body wind.

Feel free to call me if you have any questions. Shima 82226593

Hi Shima

Was wondering do you do a massage on baby too? if im interested how long before my edd i must start booking? and do u do prenatal massage n how much?

Hi there, I tried Rose also, a few mummies above already mentioned her. I already a mum of 3, I tried different post natal massage packages before. Based on my experience, Rose is very pro, she uses her own method to steam my body. Her price is reasonable for the kilos that I lost, and she even gave me her binder and cellulite cream. She even agreed to massage me in a room without fan or aircon. I strongly recommended her, someone really caring and kind hearted. Her contact number is 9270 6169, you can try her prenatal massage first to make sure you are comfortable with her skill.

Back