Post natal massage

jas514

Hi, is there anyone can recommend a good post natal massage? Please share your experience and the package if don't mind. My edd is mid of Dec. Thanks a lot.

Pek Yin

Hi,

You may wanna consider taking my regular masseuse Mdm Shera especially if this is your first baby. She is very professional and give good advice.. I have took her for both my baby and never regret. Tummy really has significant different after completing her 7 session. Price is reasonable too. You may contact her @ 97573956

jas514

Hi,

You may wanna consider taking my regular masseuse Mdm Shera especially if this is your first baby. She is very professional and give good advice.. I have took her for both my baby and never regret. Tummy really has significant different after completing her 7 session. Price is reasonable too. You may contact her @ 97573956
Hi thanks for recommend. I have sign up with another masseuse Mdm Rose which I saw her review is not bad from mummy forum too.

Mini88

Hi Mummies, just wanted to share my personal experience with Beleian which i chanced upon in FB . So i bought a package of 14 sessions (every weekdays of 1hr massage) $580 from her. I was still worried she will not turn up for my massage at the beginning, but lucky she did! HOWEVER, until the 8th sessions, she started cancelling the appointment, and she can last min informed that she's not able to turn up.

I alr gave birth, till today, i only completed few sessions, i do not think she is coming anymore. And I believed I am not the only mummy encountering this current situation. :confused:

Last edited: