Post natal massage

Hi Mummies!!

I am Maya, a certified Pre & Post-Natal Massage therapist with an experience of more than 15 years in Traditional Javanese Massage.

Thousands of mummies have benefitted from my services. Producing results and keeping with my great work and punctuality is my top priority.

For packages and more information, do call or WhatsApp me at:

+65 9169 0543
+65 9169 0453
+65 9169 0453

You can also visit my website: www.mayamummymassage.com

Hi Ladies,

I just join this forum and tot of sharing my cousin's experience with Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage. My cousin took the Prenatal and Post Natal Massage Packages with them last month.
She told me that the Founder, Mdm Zuria did 5 Sessions of Prenatal Massage for her. After her 1st Session with Mdm Zuria, she told me that it was the best Prenatal massage she ever had. My cousin signed up the 7 Days Post Natal Massage and the result was amazing and its really worth for the price she had paid for with the spa set up & relaxing music, felt just like in a spa. Her tummy really shrink a lot and she lose weight as well. Their prices are reasonable with good services and great results. To know more about Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage for The Prenatal & Postnatal Promotion Packages Prices, Free Gifts and what other things that are included in the packages, you can contact Mdm Zuria at 8751 6141. I already signed up 7 Sessions for Prenatal Massage with Mdm Zuria and cant wait for my 1st Prenatal Session with her next week. I will be signing up for the 7 Days Post Natal Massage Package with her next month as my EDD is in September 2019. You can view all the testimonials from her customers if you google search 'Prenatal & Postnatal Massage By Mdm Zuria'. I hope this info that I have shared will help you ladies find the best therapist for Prenatal and Postnatal Massage too. Cheers;)

Hi Ladies,

I just join this forum and tot of sharing my cousin's experience with Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage. My cousin took the Prenatal and Post Natal Massage Packages with them last month.
She told me that the Founder, Mdm Zuria did 5 Sessions of Prenatal Massage for her. After her 1st Session with Mdm Zuria, she told me that it was the best Prenatal massage she ever had. My cousin signed up the 7 Days Post Natal Massage and the result was amazing and its really worth for the price she had paid for with the spa set up & relaxing music, felt just like in a spa. Her tummy really shrink a lot and she lose weight as well. Their prices are reasonable with good services and great results. To know more about Healing Hands Therapeutic Massage for The Prenatal & Postnatal Promotion Packages Prices, Free Gifts and what other things that are included in the packages, you can contact Mdm Zuria at 8751 6141. I already signed up 7 Sessions for Prenatal Massage with Mdm Zuria and cant wait for my 1st Prenatal Session with her next week. I will be signing up for the 7 Days Post Natal Massage Package with her next month as my EDD is in September 2019. You can view all the testimonials from her customers if you google search 'Prenatal & Postnatal Massage By Mdm Zuria'. I hope this info that I have shared will help you ladies find the best therapist for Prenatal and Postnatal Massage too. Cheers;)
I would be hesitant to go to her. I made an appointment to use her services. She made an arrangement with me and cancelled on me the day itself and had to postpone which she cancelled on me again 1h prior to arriving at her place. Seems a little supicious. Plus she collects money even before providing service.

Hi I have tried Maya's post natal massage services twice 2015 n 2019. Great results n always punctual. Will recommend to all fellow mummies. Her number is 91690543.

Anyone else has such a problem with Mdm Zuria? Quite worried as I had paid a deposit for my post natal and I hope she doesn’t cancel last min!

Back