Post Natal Massage:Mona/Maya/House of Traditional Javanese Massage

Hi katechow

Can u send me the contact details of ur mssg lady? My email is [email protected]
Thanks
happy.gif

Hi,

I have tried a lot of the massage ladies recommended in the forums but found them to be a huge waste of time. NOT effective at all! Seriously! And diets and those London Weight Management and Marie France were all a joke!

So I went back to Spa Rael because they were very effective.

Now, I'm selling a post-natal jamu treatment package from Spa Rael. You can easily search for them online.

They are located in Orchard Road, at Goodwood Park Hotel. There are 6 treatments in total, which include 6 x 60 minutes of manual treatment and either 6 x steam room or thermal blanket wrap after the treatment. The treatment is used with traditional jamu oil made from 24 herbs. You can also choose to have the Natura Bisse cream (instead of jamu oil) for the 60 minutes treatment (Natura Bisse is used in the Oscars and Golden Globes).

This is a spa in Goodwood Park Hotel and the service and staff are great. I was with them pre-natal and post-natal. I bought 2 packages and have finished 1, and it was so effective, I didn't need the 2nd package, so I am selling it.

It usually costs $2000 for the 6 treatments package at Spa Rael. I am selling at 50% off - $950 only. For all 6 treatments. No more to pay. Pay in cash or bank transfer.

Please email me (alita79 at yahoo dot com) for details or if interested. There is no expiry date to the package.

Thank you

I wld highly recommend Kak Ida 96552394. She fm Kelantan,Malaysia. Her massage is Traditional Javanese Massage. She not only massage moms, she also massage babies. Her massage is painful as she wld ensure all water retention, wind plus blood clots are removed fm body. She also push moms womb so that womb won't push down the gall bladder. This cause frequent urinating which common problem to woman.

I forgot to add on. Her session is 1.5hrs to 2hrs. Her charges is $65 per session. If you take package with her 5 days - $365 plus one additional hot stone treatment (to break up baby fats found at the belly) and 10 days - $700 plus two additional hot stone treatment. This already include all the traditional medicine required for the session.

This hot stone treatment, moms can see the result immediately. Signs discharge of blood clots and inches loses ard the baby fats area at the belly

Hi,had my massage for my 1st baby by traditional & holistic postnatal center. Really their service is good and for my coming bb, have also book their service again at today singapore expo.

Bad experience with Kak Ida (96552394) service. Not punctual, appointment at 11am but only turn up at 1pm. Moreover, no sms or call to inform about the delay. Massage skill not good also.

"Bad experience with Kak Ida (96552394) service. Not punctual, appointment at 11am but only turn up at 1pm. Moreover, no sms or call to inform about the delay. Massage skill not good also."

Same! Agree!

Hey mummies.. im currently pregnant with my 2nd child due ln November 2013. Im looking for a massage lady for jamu postnatal massage + wrap + pilis and all. Basically the full jamu package for 7days. any recommendations?

Back