Post Natal Massage (Massage by Therapist Nit)

Tina Lim

Highly recommend my post natal massage done by Nit. She s very nice lady. As for the massage, it's more of a thai traditional post natal massage. Would like to share my experience in post-natal massage. Thought I'm only halfway through the massage package but my weight had already dropped from 64 to 58 kg. (Had my 7th session today.) She even helped me to massage by baby!
She have many different types of package. You have to dropby her place for consultation before you sign the package. The package I took (total of 11 sessions, 3.5 hr each) includes :

-herbal steam bath
-herbal steam (eyes)
-Wrapping
-full body massage
-full body scrub
-bamboo shaping/ slimming
-ear candle
-belly candle
-hot blanket
-hot mud
-hot stone

She brings in alot of herbs n materials to my place. You can really see the effort there. I can say it's more than slimming & massage. Understand most post natal massage only do tummy wrapping (and you can't remove the wrap for more than 12hrs). But this is different. At the end of the day I won't feel sticky all over my body. Thumb up for that!

Contact Nit @ 93906921

She has quite a few kinds of package. It's better to contact her personally to quote the price. Her place is at bedok.

Hi all,

I am a first-time mother, I have engaged Nit for my post-natal massage. I am glad to engage Nit for my post-natal massage and I would like to share my experience.

As I have put on a considerable amount of weight during my pregnancy, I would like to have a head to toe slimming for my post-natal massage. My entire body (arms, thighs, calves, tummy and etc) increased in size significantly, I felt inconfident and worried that I could not go back to my pre-pregnancy size as I saw many women have problem slimming down after they have baby and some became fatter and fatter, I definitely do not want that to happen to me. I contacted Nit and she advised me to meet her for consultation as she needs to discuss the package with me and she also needs to see my body to determine what kind of fresh herbs she needs to prepare. Do note that everyone’s body constitution is different and hence, different concoction of fresh herbs required. During my consultation with Nit, I noticed Nit was indeed knowledgeable in confinement, baby, health and slimming, hence I signed 20 sessions with her.

Nit gave me lots of advice for my baby and for me and I felt like being cared for like her daughter. I asked her lots of questions during the sessions as I am a first-time mother, she is able to answer me with reasons. I am very impressed with her ability to know my day to day body condition just by one look at me, I can see she is really experienced and she truly knows her work very well and she will adjust the fresh herbs accordingly based on my day to day body conditions and body needs. The way Nit does the treatments for me are also personalized which I felt being well taken care of by her, I felt like she was my personal masseuse for my health and body. I could really see my body improves day by day, I felt my body became lighter and healthier.

Here are some treatments which I especially like:

1) Vaginal Steam: It helps to promote healing and kill bacteria for my episiotomy stitches. After two sessions of vaginal steams, I am able to sit comfortably on a normal chair without pain.

2) Herbal Steam: The concoction of fresh herbs in the herbal steam promotes sweating the toxin out of the body. The concoction of fresh herbs also helps to firm/tone up the body.

3) Big Stone Massage: The big stone is from the mountain which contains minerals, it helps to remove excess water, gas, and lochia in the womb. It promotes blood circulation bringing the womb back to shape.

4) Bamboo Massage: I am amazed by the effect, it really smoothen out the cellulite on my thighs!

5) Hip Stepping: It brings my hip back to shape as giving birth will widen the hip.

I have just finished my sessions with Nit, I can myself from XXL size to S size. I will definitely look for Nit again if I have another baby. You can contact Nit from Jitsinee Nit Therapy at 93906921 if you are looking for a good post-natal masseuse. :)

Hi all,

I am a first-time mother, I have engaged Nit for my post-natal massage. I am glad to engage Nit for my post-natal massage and I would like to share my experience.

As I have put on a considerable amount of weight during my pregnancy, I would like to have a head to toe slimming for my post-natal massage. My entire body (arms, thighs, calves, tummy and etc) increased in size significantly, I felt inconfident and worried that I could not go back to my pre-pregnancy size as I saw many women have problem slimming down after they have baby and some became fatter and fatter, I definitely do not want that to happen to me. I contacted Nit and she advised me to meet her for consultation as she needs to discuss the package with me and she also needs to see my body to determine what kind of fresh herbs she needs to prepare. Do note that everyone’s body constitution is different and hence, different concoction of fresh herbs required. During my consultation with Nit, I noticed Nit was indeed knowledgeable in confinement, baby, health and slimming, hence I signed 20 sessions with her.

Nit gave me lots of advice for my baby and for me and I felt like being cared for like her daughter. I asked her lots of questions during the sessions as I am a first-time mother, she is able to answer me with reasons. I am very impressed with her ability to know my day to day body condition just by one look at me, I can see she is really experienced and she truly knows her work very well and she will adjust the fresh herbs accordingly based on my day to day body conditions and body needs. The way Nit does the treatments for me are also personalized which I felt being well taken care of by her, I felt like she was my personal masseuse for my health and body. I could really see my body improves day by day, I felt my body became lighter and healthier.

Here are some treatments which I especially like:

1) Vaginal Steam: It helps to promote healing and kill bacteria for my episiotomy stitches. After two sessions of vaginal steams, I am able to sit comfortably on a normal chair without pain.

2) Herbal Steam: The concoction of fresh herbs in the herbal steam promotes sweating the toxin out of the body. The concoction of fresh herbs also helps to firm/tone up the body.

3) Big Stone Massage: The big stone is from the mountain which contains minerals, it helps to remove excess water, gas, and lochia in the womb. It promotes blood circulation bringing the womb back to shape.

4) Bamboo Massage: I am amazed by the effect, it really smoothen out the cellulite on my thighs!

5) Hip Stepping: It brings my hip back to shape as giving birth will widen the hip.

I have just finished my sessions with Nit, I can myself from XXL size to S size. I will definitely look for Nit again if I have another baby. You can contact Nit from Jitsinee Nit Therapy at 93906921 if you are looking for a good post-natal masseuse. :)

Hi

After one month after massage, how is it?

Back