Positive covid pcr and 3 months pregnant :(

BigWhale

Though no symptoms..
Fts screening ultrasound supposed to be next week at kk. Now probably can't go.
Waiting for moh to call.
Any mummies with experience? :(

Hi, I'm 2 months pregnant and just tested positive too. I'm at a loss. Can you share how was your journey? I'm waiting for MOH to call.

MOH eventually called and said to self isolate at home. A telemedicine doctor called to ask how I am too. Otherwise it was just a matter of waiting out the isolation as I was asymptomatic throughout...

Nope. Waiting since Sunday. So frustrating. Called the health buddy hotline on Monday to expedite. Also no use.

Nope. Waiting since Sunday. So frustrating. Called the health buddy hotline on Monday to expedite. Also no use.

How are you feeling @M€ow? Hope you are recovering well. My then-pregnant friend (not in Singapore) had Covid a few months ago and it wasn't too bad and baby is healthy. Take care.

ya but these days gynae seems all pro gov ... for now not going to take...hopefully the daily cases dont keep rising. stressful for pregnancy
Yes, you're right. Gynae all follow govt guidelines and encourage booster. My gynae asked me to take but due to my recent recovery, I'm actually good for another 9months before I need to take booster.

Back