Polyps during pregnancy

Elemac

Anyone has polyp during pregnancy? It causes on and off bleeding. Doc suggested me to remove it. But I'm hesitant to do it as there's a risk to it. Might cause more bleeding or infection.

yes, my doc just gave me a little local anesthetic n remove it. As mentioned, it caused bleeding n so doc just removed it.

4 me, d bleeding stop after it was removed.

Anyone has polyp during pregnancy? It causes on and off bleeding. Doc suggested me to remove it. But I'm hesitant to do it as there's a risk to it. Might cause more bleeding or infection.

Which area did u get ur polyp? I have it on my cerix.
I also having bleeding.

Doc gave me some medicine but it doesn’t seem to work much, I still bleed on n off. Doc asked me to return if my flow becomes more..

How many weeks pregnant are you? i'm at week 27.

When i was hospitalized, the docs gave me Tranexamic acid to stop the bleeding.
They let me come home when the bleeding has stopped for 24hrs. But now I still have some light red spotting.

Other than that, i'm also taking progesterone and nifedipine.

I’m at my week 15.. initially, gynae checked on me and said it was infection because there was brown discharge and sometimes pink or red but it became bleed like period. Then he said it is polyp.

hihi.. i know it is old post ,. can i check if you guys pregnancy managed to continue as per normal ?

i am in my early pregnancy now and also have been spotting on and off.

and doctor mentioned that it is the polyp that is bleeding but will not remove it. .

hence i wonder how long will i be spotting for ? =.=

Back