Please recommond a good gyne in Gleneagles Hospital

Katie_H

Hi everybody,

I am a to-to-mom with 2 weeks....
I would like to have a delivery in Gleneagles but have no idea about those doctors. Have little experinece with this as this is my first baby. Hopefully a good doctor will make it go smoothly...

Is there any recommondation about the doctor?

You can also list those good doctors here in other hospitals as this would be a "white list" and it would be a good information for those to-be moms.

Hi everybody,

I am a to-to-mom with 2 weeks....
I would like to have a delivery in Gleneagles but have no idea about those doctors. Have little experinece with this as this is my first baby. Hopefully a good doctor will make it go smoothly...

Is there any recommondation about the doctor?

You can also list those good doctors here in other hospitals as this would be a "white list" and it would be a good information for those to-be moms.

I would highly recommend DR Lisa Chin. She is a very experienced gynae and my two gals are delivered by her. Hope this helps!

Reactions: ysy
Dr Lee Keen Whye is awesome! Like Mel_Lee said, he is a very fatherly and experienced gynae.
U will be in good hands if you choose him :)

Dr. Byran Chow was my gynae when I delivered my 3 kids at Gleneagles Hospital. He operates his own clinic at Lucky Plaza and delivers babies at Gleneagles and Mount E also.

Dr John Yam. His stitching skills is good. I can walk with ease after delivery, in fact painless recovery for me.

Back