Please recommend a good, friendly & patient kids' dentist

twinnybabes

Hi moms,

My girls' permanent teeth have started coming out but the milk teeth are still strong and are not even loose yet. The new tooth is growing behind the lower front baby tooth. Some friends suggested to let the milk tooth fall on its own but I'm just a bit worried that the growth of the permanent will be crooked or like shark teeth. I'm thinking of visitning a dentist just to check.
What are your thoughts on this?

Let me know of any good kids' dentist or neighborhood dentist around East area or town you've been to for your kids' dental check ups.
Thanks !!!

If the milk teeth still strong and not shaking at all, you need to bring your girl to the dentist to extract them, otherwise the adult teeth will be crooked when growing out. If is a little shaky, tell your girl to shake it everyday to loosen it. My boy shaked for 1week and i pulled it out for him.
I recommend this dentist at Bedok Central, she is a very nice lady dentist. http://www.happytooth.com.sg/. Can use your CHAS card there.
You can also make appointment with Health Promotion Board for School Dental Service. But usually is 3-4months later for the earliest slot.

Dr Chee at Toa payoh central, Johan Dental, very friendly and will try to bond with the kids. My son is turning 2 and I have brought him there twice (he ask me to bring my son along when I do my 6-monthly cleaning) to bond with him and count teeth. You can call him at 6884 9332.

thankyou lovely mums for sharing.. will definitely check these dentist for appointment.

@ohstrawberry - yeah, we might need to check with dentist as it is not even moving when we try to shake the tooth.. thanks!

Back