Please advise

Dear all,
Me and bf had intimacy on 3rd May and my ovulation period is around 6-12May. No protection is used. He ejeculated inside and I didn’t wash it off.
Now for the past few days, I am feeling nauseous, farts alot, slight constipation, lots of tummy spasms and lower backache. Suddenly today I found myself lactose intolerance! Nipples aren’t sensitive though.
what are the chances of me being pregnant?
Took a test today, but I think I saw a very faint line or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. Estimated date of menses is around 24-26 may though. Haiz. These few days is torturing!

Dear all,
Me and bf had intimacy on 3rd May and my ovulation period is around 6-12May. No protection is used. He ejeculated inside and I didn’t wash it off.
Now for the past few days, I am feeling nauseous, farts alot, slight constipation, lots of tummy spasms and lower backache. Suddenly today I found myself lactose intolerance! Nipples aren’t sensitive though.
what are the chances of me being pregnant?
Took a test today, but I think I saw a very faint line or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. Estimated date of menses is around 24-26 may though. Haiz. These few days is torturing!

Take the test again? The line will become more and more obvious as the days pass... and it's possible to get positive before menses come too

Back