Pine Close Mummies

dreambabyd

Hi mummies

I'm a stay at home mum staying in Pine Close area..maybe can get to know other mummies staying around this area. Can share tips and have a get together like tea party..

Don't want to be a yellow face mummy always staying at home and become a couch potato hahahh

But of course any mummies from other areas are welcome to join us ...

Cheers

where's pine close btw? me stay in yishun.
happy.gif

Dreambabyd

Join the 2005 East Mummies thread which can be found under "temporary holding place".
There are a few Pine Close Mummies on that thread if i remembered correctly. I pop in that thread occassionally cos i am also staying in the East.

Hi heatwave

Pine Close is near Singapore Stadium or the Old Airport Hawker Center

TwinsMummy

Thanks will check out that thread

Cheers

Dreambabyd
i'm staying in pine close, my baby is 1 year old now,
my block is very near to badminton hall,
and yours

Hi Carmen

Which block are you at ? I'm in Blk 11...My Boy Boy is 7.5mths now...super active..yours is boy or gal ?

Hi JasTan

I can't seem to join the thread leh...at the bottom they put thread close..can advice ? Thanks

Don't worry heatwave ..maybe can organise something out of home with other mummies if this thread is successful hahaaha

How big is your baby ? Boy or gal?

dreambany
I'm staying in Blk 10 (the old ones), my gal gal coming to 1yrs (end of April),
your blk is near to the market right

Hi cat_tail

The thread very long..i think i will just continue this thread...thanks..we stay very near each other leh..maybe can meet at the spider web one of this days..do you bring your baby down for walk ?

Carmen I'm just opposite you la..hahahh are you a SAHM ?

dreambabyd
blk 11 is near the multi storey cark park rite.
okie let meet during weekend coz FTWM....
and maybe heatwave and prettymama can join us...
cheers

dreambaby,
that thread is not very long.
I living in Cassia cre. the block facing Geylang.
I have a daughter of 2.5yr

dreambaby
I can see the spider web playground from the kitchen. My boy is almost the same age as hong.

Hi Carmen
My mum stays at Blk 10 also. I go over there very often. I'm currently SAHM but will return to work soon. I have a feeling we know each other. Which floor u staying? Anyway I've a baby girl 15months old now.

hong
You mean you staying at blk 54 or 56?

JasTan
But the playground between blk 10 and 12 seems better maybe you can go there.

MGTeo
i'm at 9 floor, i have stayed nere 20 over years...
maybe we have met before ????
but the playground bt 10 & 12 , alot of insects.....

dreambabyd,
Dun worry, the thread is not long & just feel free to pop in & chat.
happy.gif

Sure, a meetup sounds good. Keep me update & hopefully it's on wkends cos I am a FTWM.

MGTeo,
The playground at Blk 10 looks more fun for small kids but a bit too dark, so I guess tat's y it attracts a lot of insects. I only pass by there when I am on the way to Fatty Weng..hee~

Oh yah, recently there's a poster spreading the news abt the cat killer. Anyone sports him from abusing the cat, pls report to the police.

MGTeo
The playground between blk 10 and 12 is those wooden type with a train like structure? I have been there twice but I find it quite dirty and lots of insects.

cat_tail
Yeap, about the cat killer, the killer is so cruel.

hi dreambabyd
which block do you stay
i stay in blk 5

there was a cat killer in our neighbourhood? how cruel!

my block also had a vandal who pry open the lift buttons/wires. so uncivilminded!

Hi Cat_tail

We stay so close...maybe I've seen you before hahahh...do you bring your baby down for walks ?

Carmen
I'm just opposite your block ...i will see what can be arrange regarding the meet up...any suggestions ?

Hong
Your daughter attending any playschool currently ? Are you a SAHM ?

JasTan
Wha so near the spider web noisy a not ? Do you bring you boy boy down to play ?

Josephine_tan
I'm staying in Blk 11 very near... u mean they have not catch any one regarding the lift buttons ? I've seen the notice on the lift...these ppl got nothing to do..pry open the lift buttons, kill cat..

My apologies if I've miss out anyone..sometimes my boy boy crying got to attend to him..very sticky glue..

Any mummies got a cure for constipation ..my Boy Boy rejecting water..gave him bananas and pears already..stools still quite hard

dreambabyd
maybe we can meet on Sunday at the play ground....
with others mummies.

if your boy constipation more than 4/5 days, have to see doctor....
last time my girl was given insert, very effective

Carmen I also stayed there for more than 20 years liao. I'm staying at 6 floor. Which sec school you from last time?

cat, jastan
O really alot of insects ah...me don't go there except for my nephews but nowadays they don't go there anymore.

dreambaby
You bet, it is definately noisy esp during my son napping time in the afternoon... sometimes I am so irritated that I feel like telling them off to please keep their volume lower.

So far I only brought him to place twice coz it is too challenging for him. Normally I brought him to the playground at those YELLOW colour flats next to the food centre or the one opp the road at cassia cresent, more suitable for him.

Carmen
My Boy Boy just had a major poo poo finally...gave him bananas and water in his bottle coz I started him on sipping cup maybe he not use to it thats y drinking lesser.

MGTeo
Better stay away from places where children tend to go since the HFMD spreading around..I wonder any updates from the media ? Seems like nothing from them leh.

My Boy Boy is 7.5mth .. I gave him banana..coz the other time I tried giving him papaya he had a super frowning look and turn his head away from the papaya so cute hahahah.

JasTan
Ya lor..I think is not suitable for him yet..maybe u have seen me before when I walk to the spider web ..I always carry him on sling..I never see any mothers do that around this area.

*** Did any mummies just watch the Xiang De Mei 2 on channel 8, I miss the cosmetic part..any idea where is the location ? ****

dreambabyd
No lah I don't go to all these playgrounds lah. Me only bring my daughter along the corridor and my neighbour's house when I'm at my mum's place. Thanks for your advice
happy.gif

Hehe...Maybe papaya is not appealing to him. You can try giving him this time round and see how's his constipation? Cos papaya is very effective to me and my daughter.
happy.gif

Hi all mummies
Since we stay near one another, maybe can meet up one of these days hor....who knows...maybe we all could have met before.
happy.gif

Morning Mummies,
I dun noe why our area got so many vandalism & cat killer!! Quite sometime ago, some joker go & pry open all the 3 lift switch covers!! That time I even tot it was done by the painter.

dreambabyd,
I do bring my baby to the spider web when I am on 3 mths ML. Now I dun, except buying ice-cream..keke....

Actually drinking more water is the best solution for constipation but if your boy dun like, then try some juice. Prune juice is very good or u can get the commercial baby juice.

MG Teo
I have stayed there since the block was build....
my pri sch is Guillemard East Pri and sec is Woodsville Sec
n your?

dreambabyd
I don't think I have saw you before coz I am only back in Pine Close on weekends.

I didn't watch that variety programme. Maybe you want to check mediacorp website, sometimes they will indicate the location of the shops they visited.

carmen
Finally your boy poo, at least you are relieved in a way.

MGTeo
Agreed with you that maybe one of the days can meet up.

Afternoon...

Cat_tail
Ya lor...my blk also got someone took out the lift switch covers...the ice cream man is the one near the spider web right...

JasTan
Thanks will check the website..

## Any mummies can meet during weekdays afternoon instead of weekend coz sometimes weekend got program leh ##

Carmen...I'm also from Guillemard East Pri..! Sec is Broadrick. I think we knew each other. Which year you graduated from Guillemard East?
happy.gif

dreambabyd
I'm always at Pine Close during weekdays more often than weekends so I don't mind meeting up during weekdays. But sometimes I'm back there during Sat but not on Sun.

MGTeo
i grad.. on 1987 (the last year of that school.... sob).
think that we were classmates ... your name mei yu...
i'm pei ling here.

Carmen
Yes yes yes...thats my name. I'm so sorry....I try to recall your face but your name sounds so familiar.
happy.gif

Just told my mum about this and she pointed to me your unit from the kitchen view. White grille with blue glass?
happy.gif

Think we all mummies here can meet up..?
happy.gif

dreambabyd
Hahaha....So qiao rite....! Hey so when you organising a gathering?
happy.gif

MGTeo

Hahahahah so qiao...u very fast leh...never watch the da chang jin ...i finish then came online..

## Ok..mummies who can meet next weekday please let me know when is good and the timing and the place can ..thanks ##

MgTeo
haha that's my unit ....

well can only meet on weekend coz weekdays have to work...
so your gals enjoy the gathering...

dreambabyd
No lah I don't watch korean show. Next week any day I'm fine.

Carmen
hahaha....me and my mum very kpo hor. Such a pity you can't join the gathering.
happy.gif

MGTeo,
Yah i live in Blk 56.

Dreambb,
Yah she is going to playground but i send her pretty far away cos she is with my ILs during weekend. We only bring her back during weekend.

Hi all mommy....

I am not far away from Pine Close. I stay in kampung kayu near kallang kfc n mc donnal. I have 1 son 26 month.

Hahaha...what are you looking for ..I just order something from the Leapfrog BP..

Suddenly feel in love with their products..

Me also going to sleep soon...

Hi mummies..

Me searching for high chair now...any recommendation ? Preferably foldable, seat height adjustable, tray table can be remove..

Back