Pediped: 50% off (AYNIX)

Hi, I have transferred the money already.. Will pm u my mailing address.. Thanks

Transaction detail:
Ref: 4078
Time: 14:55
Forum B1

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">ivtanpj</font></font> need to let me know the amt you tt... tks
happy.gif

Hi Aynix,

Transferred $42.51 to your designated DBS savings jñ account.
Tsn reference: 7136501673.
Pls check. Thank you very much.

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">jogwyn, embrace, ivtanpj</font></font> tks for the payment.

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">ivtanpj</font></font> didn't get your pm... email me instead.

Email me here

hi,

can I know what's the current pediped promotion? and how much is the shipping cost roughly? and the collection point? thank you
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Batch 6: All orders and payment captured reflected in table below</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Collection</TD><TD>Batch 6</TD><TD>Color</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>USD</TD><TD>SGD (1.35)</TD><TD> Payment RCV </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendees</TD><TD>haig lane(happy bellies)</TD><TD>Tsukihoshi Maru </TD><TD>cobalt orange</TD><TD>US6</TD><TD>52.95</TD><TD> $64.33 </TD><TD> $64.33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>jogwyn</TD><TD>ikea</TD><TD>pediped abigail grip-n-go </TD><TD>white multi</TD><TD>EU21</TD><TD>34.99</TD><TD> $42.51 </TD><TD> $42.51 </TD></TR><TR><TD>ivtanpj</TD><TD>orchard</TD><TD>Pediped Adrian Flex </TD><TD>navy/grey/red</TD><TD>EU26</TD><TD>47.95</TD><TD> $58.26 </TD><TD> $116.52 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pediped Adrian Flex </TD><TD>navy/grey/red</TD><TD>EU26</TD><TD>47.95</TD><TD> $58.26 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ermmm</TD><TD>ikea alexandra</TD><TD>pediped abigail grip-n-go </TD><TD>white multi</TD><TD>EU21</TD><TD>34.99</TD><TD> $42.51 </TD><TD> no </TD></TR><TR><TD>tiny</TD><TD>tbc</TD><TD>pediped abigail grip-n-go </TD><TD>white multi</TD><TD>EU21</TD><TD>34.99</TD><TD> $42.51 </TD><TD> $78.95 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pediped Lulu Flex </TD><TD>pink</TD><TD>EU22</TD><TD>29.99</TD><TD> $36.44 </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>embrace</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pediped Penny Flex </TD><TD>silver</TD><TD>EU29</TD><TD>49.99</TD><TD> $60.74 </TD><TD> $121.37 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pediped Penny Flex </TD><TD>silver</TD><TD>EU24</TD><TD>49.99</TD><TD> $60.74 </TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">jennie</font></font> yes.. but some shoes for pediped have only 1 in stock...let me know which shoes you are looking at and i'll advise if it's still in stock.

hi,

would like to order if the 25% off still available.

I've transferred $21 to ur account with following reference no.7154890647

thank you
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Mummies, I've some problems in placing orders with olly at the moment - waiting for merchant to reply. Hope to solve the problem by next week - meanwhile, you can place orders - but please don't proceed with payment yet</font></font>

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Mummies who placed orders with payment for pediped shoes with Ollyshoes... bad news... I've problems placing orders with the merchant. I emailed them three times but got no reply at all. I'll refund the money to you pls advise account -- will inform you all once I have sorted out this problem .

At the moment not taking orders until this is sorted out... sigh
sad.gif
</font></font>

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Tiny, Wendees</font></font> I've pmed/emailed you. Please advise acct for refund.

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">ivtanpj</font></font> Hi! I've done the refund already. pls check.

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">Taking Orders as Olly Shoes has 25% off</font></font>

http://www.ollyshoes.com/Default.aspx

Domestic Shipping divided by no of shoes

International shipping By the size of shoe box

<font color="119911">Payment to DBS Savings Plus 0637011288</font>

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+2">Order Format</font></font>

Nick:
Email:
Collection: Advise tentative preference. Can change later.

Item Name:
URL: Pls ensure link works
Price:
Size:
Qty:
Color:
If OOS: (Will drop unless otherwise stated by you)

Total: USD * 1.36 * 0.75 = SGD

Amount TT: Must indicate amount (for me to track easily)
Payment Details: (no payment = no orders)
Atm/ITR: Pls indicate nick used if you tt online.

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Collection</font></font>

1. Courier
2. Postage
3. Haig Lane
4. Strathmore Avenue (By Appt)
5. United Square (Tues 4 p.m.; Sat 11 a.m.)
6. Orchard MRT (Mon 610 p.m.)
7. Ikea Alexandra
8. Woodlands MRT Taxi Stand: Sunday @ 11 a.m.

<font color="000000"><font size="+2">Terms and Conditions</font></font>
1. I will not be responsible for any mistakes made by the merchant.
2. I will not be responsible for lost mail via normal postage. Highly advise reg mail/courier.
3. I reserve the right to cancel the spree due to insufficient response.
4. Refunds will be made accordingly when spree is cancelled
5. I will not be responsible for any delays in shipping caused by merchant/cgw. I will advise in the event if any delays occure. Pls place your orders only if you are not in a rush to get the items or if you have a month+ from time of placing orders.
6. <font color="ff0000">Only completed orders with payment will be accepted and placed</font>
7. Pls ensure that your orders are correct upon posting on thread. I will not be responsible for any wrongs orders/qty/link that is made. Any orders in questions will be dropped and excess used for shipping and refunded if any.
8. I will update on thread of status once I have any updates.
9. Expected time for loot to arrive is usually between 2-3 weeks, if any delays will be about a month.
10. In the event I run out of free brown paper, a charge of $0.50 for wrapping materials will be charged…. Highly unlikely as I have quite a lot now.
happy.gif

11. For meetups: Pls bring your own carrier

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Tiny</font></font> Yes it should apply as stated in the web... just fyi I'll drop the item that does not entitle to the sale...

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Highheels</font></font> Yes. it's ok now.

Back