Pcos TTC looking for a fertility doctor

Pcos TTC

Please can someone recommend me with a good doctor,I'm here in Singapore on my dependent pass since I don't mind whether private or public hospital as I don't get any benefits of discount. I have pcos I'm trying to conceive if anybody has personal experience with a good doctor who is more genuine & patient please recommend .thank you so much in advance

Last edited:

Where are you based in Singapore? I can recommend to you Dr Chris Ng, he's my gynae and obstetrician. He's really good. You can also consult him regarding fertility treatments if you're TTC :)

Please can someone recommend me with a good doctor,I'm here in Singapore on my dependent pass since I don't mind whether private or public hospital as I don't get any benefits of discount. I have pcos I'm trying to conceive if anybody has personal experience with a good doctor who is more genuine & patient please recommend .thank you so much in advance

My friend sees Dr Ann Tan for her PCOS. Otherwise, Dr Huang Zhong wei @ NUH is a good fertility doctor too

Back