Pasir Ris - lobangs

mbb,
pai seh, forgot to reply you. yes yes sure can share the delivery cost for the piano
happy.gif
kam sia!

u dun sleep aircon too??
or u let them sleep in their own BR ah? nice arrangement... my boy sleeps in my BR...

pinkie,
har nor, we adults also no aircon de... so kelian hor... sob sob. war har har! they have been sleeping on their own since birth loh, firstly in the living room, then shifted into their own room. i have never entertained the idea of sharing my bedroom with my kids right from the beginning mah so now very senang for me, kekekekeke

bao,
hmm... but not worried if they jump out from bed etc.?
or u use baby monitor?
me more convenient to be in same BR cos i bf mah...

heh heh, they r confined in their cots, buay sai zao! war har har!!! but once i transfer them to toddler beds, then have to be very careful liao, need to close kitchen door so they dun wander into the toilet... tsk tsk tsk

Bao,
i have inform Popofun abt the delivery liao.

ya hor....how come i neber tot abt Meg wandering into the toilet har?

Pinkie,
can delete ur post.

thanks mbb! muack muack!

nuah,
i have sent another reminder email to the hotel in SFO re your parcel... keeping fingers crossed they'll be cooperative!

bao,
cots can climb mah...?
my fren's son fell out twice *faint*

mbb2,
delete liao... but subject veri "suggestive" so i asked mod to delete the thread/post as well - scared account kena suspended... :|

pinkie,
what did you post??? kpo mode... kekekekeke

errr, so far they have not tried climbing out yet lah. once they open eyes only we carry them from the cots liao. they know they aren't supposed to monkey ard in the cots

the other nite, i asked ah girl if she wants a big girl's bed, she said yes. then told me she dun want the cot... alamak...

bao,
aiyah... my progress gold lor...
previously one mommy reserved but can't find time to meet me (been months) so i told her i can't wait if not expire liaoz...
den jekartik say she dun need liao so i go post...
mind and fingers not in sync so post salah *argh*

wah good bbs leh...
mine wake up before me and usually will "stand" around until i wake up...

btw juz curious, u put their cots side by side? so got "interaction"?
happy.gif

oh.... thanks for satisfying my kpo-ness! hehehehe

oh, we always wake up before them so no chance for them to get into mischief while in the cots, har har har! their cots are parallel only, with a gap in between previously when in the living room. now each one on one side of the room. they will talk to each other thru the bars, then sometimes behave like caged monkeys together as well
2406765.gif

but now that u satisfied ur kpo-ness liao, help me lookout if anyone wans hor... wait expire liao so wasted...

hmmm..wat time u wake up?!?!?! weekends leh!!!
caged monkeys?? hahahaah..u veri cute leh

mbb2,
u got honey bees hovering around your balcony boh?
my downstairs has lots on theirs and we veri cham cos veri stuffy and hot but can't open the sliding doors if not they fly in... argh

pinkie,
aiyoh, ur place got bees? maybe you too sweet, that's why they hovering ard there... kekekekeke

weekends ah? i sleep late too, ard 8, but they're even later!

yah, they behave like neatherdals sometimes, jumping so violently i also fear they'll crash the cots, tsk tsk tsk. and they scream at the top of their lungs... to me they look like monkeys lor!

wow....so many posts.....am on leave today...kekeke

Pink,

they dun carry this book? sigh sigh then drop bah...thks yah

Bao,

thks for helping me with the amazon orders leh...pai sei leh trouble u...

Pinkie,
poor u. better check with ur neighbour downstair why there's bees.
u got child at home....can be dangerous.

i bo bees but my floor hor badly stained le.
how's urs?
i tried all kinda method to clean yet no improvement.
begging hb to release budget for polish. hb said must wait till next year.
let Alysia ruin it and then do major reno wor.

bao,
ur nick sweeter leh... kekeke

mbb2,
aiyo, this morn mgmt office send someone down to my side to spray something to deter them from hovering... went to downstairs and guess what?
i was looking from my balcony and saw a big bee hive + the white slices (make honey one) underneath their wooden plank they used to cover the planter!
super gross.... at least thousands of bees snuggling up in there - imagine downstairs dunno all the way... heng i tell mgmt office!!
now for few days dun dare to open the door still, cos lotsa bees hovering around now since their "home" is destroyed!
u look out at your side also... in case they anyhow fly.

what happened to your floor? u mean the compressed marble flooring? my also stain - at 1st i think cos my ah boy's drool very "du2".
so u also same case ah? lousy flooring!!!
u chose the white or brownish one?

nuah,
ha nor... another maisy book oos again!
but since butterfly book in stock, i think i better 55 order soon. i ask my mother to receive the delivery for me - u dun mind waiting for me to come back one hor?
happy.gif

so yesterday on leave go where tit torh?

oh btw, i went borders @ wheelock...
one big mess - i see liao headache!
i think i'm contented with browsing from amazon + buying from acma...muahahahaha

Pinkie,
tats scary!
better keep all ur windows closed coz when bees felt threaten, they really attack man.

i choose the white one. heee...but now all brown liao.
even my kitchen floor is badly stain le.
was at my neighbour's plc, she said she also bo jaga but her floor is very nice wor.

last nite, i scrub n scrub again. but it din shine
sad.gif

later i kpo urs k?

i hate shopping for books too.
will juz show them my list, ask the shopkeeper to check stock for me.
dun wanna get crossed eye. keee keee keee.

Hi Pink,

no worries... can wait for u to come back lah...no pro....as I still hv other books to read to C
happy.gif
On Thursday, oh we went movie and jurong point only loh...

Mbb2,

where u staying huh? Last time we did not choose the "marble" flooring at all as it's fake marble....kekeke....we choose the normal flooring which we are very contented as heard many ppl complained abt the marble flooring...with coffee stain, wine stain etc....

Bao,

today we went PS and at spotlight we saw Dora and Thomas wooden single bed leh...ard $240 each...very nice leh...they also sell one full set of Dora's toddler bed, toys cabinet, table cum 2 chairs and only selling at ard $300 leh...very good deal...wooden one...beri cute....

mummies,

any1 ordering from GAP or ON? I need to buy things..any1 has discount? or can help to order as am lousy in ordering online
sad.gif

nuah,
pinkie has Gap discount nia. i need a couple ON items only, not worth it to spree on my own

re toddler beds, was thinking of getting the Cosco one. molded plastic with attached guard rail. dun really like wooden beds ...
sad.gif

bao....

cosco...any picture to show huh hv guard rail attached? How much is it huh?

Hmm, ok...then will join other spree as need to get some cotton shorts for C... ;)

bao,

check with u hor...if I create my own ON/GAP spree...must exceed how much then no shipping charge etc? or worth creating my own spree?

nuah,
need to check the website for the latest updates bah.

Cosco bed -> babytown website. think it's SGD199

Nuah,
i live opp Pinkie's blk.
ya, it's fake marble but the brown tiles is worst.
the gap in between wide wide
sad.gif

Nuah,
sorry, forgot to reply u.....i was planning a trip to Club Med Bali in June de but tink will not go liao. very nice n no need to plan anyting. all wrap up in the package incls food. and most important is child frenly
happy.gif

lately get tired easily.

lucky u decided not to go to HK.
got one comfirm case of swine flu now.
better dun fly if possible for tis period.

mbb2,
aiyo, u wanted to come up my place one ah? paiseh i came back late so suggested clubhouse...
next time lah
happy.gif

eh, u still gotta go hk??

nuah,
juz ordered from gap.com nia... tat day i got 20% off promo code but valid until 30 apr nia... wasted. usually no free shipping - it's USD7 flat fee. u can sign up for the BR mailer and get free shipping if u purchase a BR item on top of your purchase
happy.gif

bao,

ya the one I saw similar...cute right bt hb said no no...

I wanna take a look at the cosco bed....I like the LT one bt exp leh...

mbb,

ya after that we decided to go club meb bintan bt fully booked and after tat we decided not to go liao for the time being loh...save $$

Pink,

aiyo....I hv a few items to order from ON leh....sigh sigh..nvr mind lah ;)

how come so quite har??

Bao,
did ur colik get the Mothercare liquid talc for me?
my fren may be going LHR.

cheers
happy.gif

mbb,
bo, he was travelling within europe so not convenient... pai seh

later bring the bowling set to 204
happy.gif
today on leave, clearing out toys to auction, kekekekeke

nuah,
the jc penney kitchen set hor, dun bother too order le, they wun send to SGP even if it's 1 unit. i tried liao, kena refunded... just have to contend with getting the separate pieces from ELC le
sad.gif

Hi bao,

thks...bt this mummy who started the spree managed to order leh bt was very exp..she told me the shipping cost itsefl cost $230 liao plus another $100 for the set..total of ard $330 leh....hence I dun bother liao...kekekeke save $$$...still dun know if wanna get kitchen set for her....or playhouse...bt hb said no space in the hse to accomodate her playhse ;)

nuah, yah she did mention tt she will be getting it but the thread has since been removed so not sure if she received hers. i think chances wun be high since if the merchant isn't gonna deliver even 1 unit, then she'll prob also wun get hers even if she placed an order... sianzzzzzzzz

bao,

nope...she did get hers leh...as I emailed her directly leh....so I dun understand why the merchant said they won't ship out 1 unit?....hmmm....

I also so sian when I can't buy that set....bt wat to do...like I said earlier..help me save $$...kekekke.....

any other toys interesting to intro? dun know what other toys can I buy or look ard for her.. C is now playing the snap and style dolls..with 4th July soccer outfit...she just loves playing balls!! .... dare not take out the rest of the toys leh....kekekeke...saw that u are looking for the FP horse carriage...I ordered that leh...kekeke...I hide it away from C....hahahaha

maybe becos she checked with merchant before confirming tt they'll ship 1 unit just for her? she did mention she begged & grovelled! anyways, dun have dun have lah, save the money to buy other stuff

opening another kidsurplus spree. pls send orders to my office email if u have, thanks

=====

paid vpost USA for gymboree & partial Target orders, expected to arrive in SGD by early next week
happy.gif

Back