Pasir Ris - lobangs

hehehehe, yah. forgot to tell u save some money for me, cannot spend so much at toysrus! LOL!!!

can tt when u are free, no worries de

haha...no kek sim.
tis days i m kinda "relax" but they dun know why all of a sudden decide to be koala bears.
sticky...sticky...sticky.

mama tis, mama that....aiyoooooo, no peace!!!

har har har! yah yah, mine also like that. suddenly revert to being so babyish. dunno is becos i'm home so they behave like that. one of the mornings, i 'soot' C just before we left for school, i was yelling at her & she crying all the way. wah, drama sia... and even worse, being at home 24/7 for so many days, i saw how incompetent my helper really is. tsk tsk tsk, after 7 months still can forget simple things, dun listen properly to instructions, do things no logic (ie, to put it crudely, never use brains). arrrghhhh! 大的气我, 小的也气我

i really shudder to think what will happen if i quit and stay home. i'll prob strangle one of them or hang myself to put myself out of misery, war har har har!!!
4598004.gif

Yami, thanks. PMed le
happy.gif

okies, I'll be opening a spree for amazon. Am getting books. Anyone has any orders (must be eligible for the free shipping) pls send to my office email hor. Kam sia!

Pinkie, 你在吗?
happy.gif
what sprees u going to organise soon? Got ON/gap?

today on leave to do my own things bt ended up kanna spoilt my mood after a phone call!!

dun think I will stay for long in the coy liao...

am a rubblish bin after the coy re-orgs.....everything goes haywire till ppl are doing duplicate works and pushing their work to others!!

really dun know what is my job scope now....

on leave also kanna told off by someone and told me to give him everything ready by 9.30am tomolo morning!! Halo am on leave to do my own things and not work leh thenw at for I took leave...plus I applied leave early last wk and not last min!!! Wat the F%#%#%#!!

wow this C2 also gonna be sticky like C1 liao and also she only wants me when at home....when we go out last sunday for a while without bringing her along...she cried and refused to zzzzz till I come back!!

Last nite went supermarket for a while with C1...aiyo...my mom said she cried and cried...she wants nobody to carry her.. when I reached home..she cried even louder like hinting me she is angry!!! when i carried her..she stop and zzz beri fast after pat pat..

this morning...aiyo she jealous that C1 sitting on my lap...so comical leh when u see her expression
happy.gif
lol

aiyoh, C2 sooo cute, knows how to get jealous! hehehehe

oh dear, things seem to be pretty bad at the green co! hmmm, so how? if 不能忍, and can live w/o the bonus, maybe can consider? u so unhappy & stressed with working environment, it's a very large push factor. 不爽 already, everything will seem very hard to bear

i die die also must wait till the bonus early next year cos the $ is really good & biz has picked up a lot over the last 2 years, so maybe got even better bonus! har har har! *drool* 忍忍忍 until then, spree like mad first, cos next time no luxury to do so liao! war har har har!!!

LR ah? still okay lah, not like amazon where they pack in ridiculously large boxes, quite compact actually. but their sale items are very limited and i think they dun have free dom shipping unless got promo code

i have not been buying their products for a while le cos i find that i dun use them after buying! har har har! some of the items can be bought similarly at growing fun. i tot u have the contact of the lady who sells them locally? maybe buy from her cheaper?

I hv the contact for LR..bt found the pricing not cheap also and they dun carry all the pdts...

Most of the LR pdts that I bought b4..C1 uses them and quite useful....

Anyway, dun hv much bonus....so no motivation at all..... a couple of us hv been beri sian liao and some are looking for jobs too.

really leh as I dun know wat is my job scope liao and am helping others to clear backlog!!! This is ridiculous wat when the person go round promising others he can do this and that..then he did not do..now my other colleague helping him clear last yr backlog!!!

Bao n mbb,

Hv discussed with hb Liao since i hv been thinking to resign after all these changes.... Hb is ok with it... Either now or wait till end of the month.... Hv decided today i wil finally tendered since this job is getting me no where n can't tahan till end of d yr. My boss suppose to call me bt she did not even call!!!

Hb said concentrate on our biz 1st n C2 will not attend sch.

wah, all SAHM liao :p
me odd one out :p

nuah,
relak relak... work is juz a "small" part of our lives so dun pull your hair out over it
happy.gif

i learn to "see open" more nowadays...

btw, anything to "do" (read: SHOP) from beijing? going nxt wk on a short work trip...

yami, u so cute! still got plenty of time to clear before CNY, LOL!!! kam sia, will look out for the funds
happy.gif

mbb, for the lakeshore breakdown, i'll send to you on friday earliest. cos i left the invoice at home, keep forgetting to bring to office ;p

off tmr, going out to celebrate my bird-day. finally the day has arrived, officially hit MID-30s, war har har har!!!

Talked to boss n HR before I leave the office......HR told me to tender 2nd dec so that can get the 13th mth bonus....no Ned to wait till get the bonus then resign.

Will see how tomato as today whole day re doing work!!! People never come to agreement what they want..... One say correct n one said not what they want......ended up wasted my time .... Did not finish it also n I dun care.... Told them u hv to continue from here as ubguys wasted all the time n hv to leave to fetch C2 Liao......

Bao,
i haven trf to you yet....shall wait for the Lakeshore then trf together hor.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Have fun!

Yami,

U so funny!!!!!

Yes, am counting down the days to be SAHM...waiting for HR to confirm if am entitled 13 mth bonus if tender on the 2nd dec!!!

Thank u all! Had a good time yest
happy.gif

yami, har har har. Wouldn't it be something if those wishes came thru?

The USD is so low these days, so tempting to spree more! :D

haha, yami so cute~~~

bao,
can't rem, do you frequent beijing? was thinking if i could get some chinese readers for ah boy... what's considered "wu3 hua2" to buy ah?

Pink,

if u r going china...go stock up chinese books for ah boy....beri cheap....my bro came bk recently with so so so many books for his kids...

bao,

ya am tempting also....my hb thinking if he shld go US as he has a course there to attend in mid nov....if he go..he can buy toys for the kids
happy.gif

any good web and reasonable shipping cost for toys?

Bao,

ask u hor...u still hv the email which I ordered from kidsurplus..think hv M & S item is it? Pai sei..I yet to collect the stuffs from u....can put them in ur ah ma's storeroom 1st and I collect from u in Nov when I get my keys....?

Any mummy need a babysitter? My mum has been babysitting for 15 yrs.. from new born to toddlers. Living in Pasir Ris. Pls call her at 92386035 if u're interested. Thanks!

pinkie,
i have yet to visit beijing but you can get cheap chinese books from departmental stores or bookshops. just be more patient in browsing cos really hard to read with so many 华文字 until can go bonkers! i didn't get from bookshops cos selection not a lot (well those i went to in shanghai). maybe if u try the kiddies sections of departmental stores, might have some luck
happy.gif
i now join dangdang sprees to save me the hassle instead of asking hubby to bring back for me, very troublesome
sad.gif

nuah, found an email, have fwded back to u. thanks for the tt, will check in a while
happy.gif

Where can i buy nice winter wear for the girls in SG?
Dun wanna buy online sekali the size buay kam.

mbb,
saw there is a sale at isetan parkway, by winter wear. can go see see

if you need sweaters only, i can lend cos my cousin passed some of her gal's to C

Bao,

Am also beri tempting to order from amazon bt scared kana attack again!!!!!

Will only be able to confirm early next wk if I can order online or hb will buy from US....

Mbb,

U can try uniqlo....btw where u going huh???

Bao,
if you dun mind, can lend me the sweaters?
i'll be buying the jackets.

Nuah,
Uniqlo dun have Aly's size.

we are going back to HK to pack up my stuffs and go over to Macau as i have heard so much abt the Venetian Hotel.
tot the place will be nicer during Christmas.

normally winter in HK & Macau is not very cold but at times temp do drop to under 10 degree in Dec.

mbb,
okies. have Meg's size so most welcome to lend you
happy.gif
most are button-down sweaters

i found a small grey Gap hoodie as well. looks a little boyish but i think can be unisex lah if paired with girlish accessories, maybe Aly can wear. i'll pack together, u see whether u want or not okies?
happy.gif
next 2 weeks my ah is at my place so can pop over anytime lah

Hb was also thinking of HK in dec bt I said nope.....since we just went last yr....

Will most likely be going to Perth in Jan to visit my friends n short holidays with the gals ;)

Bao,
thankie! i'll collect the week after ya. tmr onwards i am one man show again.
Aly & Meg's nap time dun allow me to go out much.

i trf to you liao since you haven send me the Lakeshore breakdown.

heee...i like berry long bo spree lidat.
Amazon still on?

Nuah,
ya la...dun go to HK liao. so boring.
i wanna go to NZ de but tink i better pack my stuffs instead of paying for the storage.
aiyoooo....dun know where to put my junks!!

nuah, perth is really nice in jan
happy.gif
freemantle is very lovely as a side-trip. i luv australia, that's the only place i'd migrate to if i have the chance to do so, hehehehe. have been itching to go back to OZ for another hol but bo chance.

i dun like HK, nothing to do but shop nia. after a while the malls look the same to me. and the air quality is really bad. like shanghai, visit once enough liao :p

mbb, pai seh, was really swamped on friday. will try to send to you in the next few days.

yeah, amazon is likely on as well as polo ralph. hands very itchy liao, need some retail therapy

bao,

yes I love Perth as I used to study there
happy.gif
Actually Jan, Feb is beri hot there bt HB loves hot weather and also no need to bring so much barang barang like winter clothing
happy.gif
Yes, same here...I love OZ and HB also said maybe we shld migrate there...lol....

as for HK....yah nothing much and shopping is the same...if go HK,....hb just wanna go makan and as for the kids...is only the disneyland and ocean park...bt I rather save the $$ to go japan for disneyland....

Mbb,

go rent the storage space to put all ur junks lah...lol....now I gonna see how to unpack and pack our stuffs when we move.....headache headache....C1 can't wait to hv our own hse as she said she wanna play her toys!!!

Amazon....wait for me yah....

bao,

beside amazon....where else can I order toys and shipping dun kill huh?

har har har! sama sama, me at curtin. love the weather
happy.gif
next stop is melbourne, haven't been there yet. die die also must visit at least once! and of course sunshine coast too when the kiddies are older. now bring them out macham waste money and efforts since they dun remember and can't enjoy to the fullest and make me suffer along with them! kekekeke. i think i have the most suaku kids, never been on a plane before and until recently, never travelled outside of S'pore! war har har har!!!

amazon is ok sometimes lah, just that the costumes are flat and they dun pack it other ways except in boxes. so quite koo-koo. can try fatbrain, US toysrus, kidsurplus or etoys. but etoys doesn't accept non-US credit cards. really bulky ones like playhouses etc might be cheaper to buy locally since the overseas shipping doesn't make sense. if u have friends residing in the US, might be able to help to consol your purchases and then rent a container space to ship back. 麻烦 but more economical. else how to hand-carry, sure kena surcharges by airlines also. sea route is cheapest but must wait for sooo long

and also keep a lookout in ebay lor, sometimes have good buys
happy.gif
like trikes, playhouses & slides

bao,

also from curtin leh..which yr were u there huh? I'm in Perth from 1995 I think for 3.5yrs...was studying at PIBT before I transferred to Curtin
happy.gif

Playhouse...no no will not order from overseas..will get that locally from ebay spore etc....now am buying other stuffs not available in spore or too exp in spore..
happy.gif

Also now cannot get slides etc yet till we really move in to our hse and see how things goes..if got good biz...we might hv to rent a small warehouse or temp put at hm 1st.

Nuah,
it's a good idea to rent a small warehouse for your toys else your own house will be super duper pack.
have you figure out how you are gonna maintain & clean the toys (especially the smaller version)?

my fren used to run a toy rental business, she folded it coz the toy maintenance part takes up too much of her time.
she also recieved alot of complains from customer regarding her toys not in tip top (clean) condition.

mbb,

we will use dettol or other toy cleaner to clean the toys and of course b4 we deliver the toys we will clean again and either shrink wrap them or for small items...we will use zip lock bag....

for a start...everything will be in our hse till we hv bigger items etc...we needs to see how's the biz....

mbb,

btw how did ur friend clean the toys?

For those fabric type, we will machine wash them. Am still looking ard those toy cleaner suitable for kids.....as we hv kids at hm too so of course we will clean thoroughly....

Well I guess maintainence of the toys is part of the biz....u cannot rent out the items without cleaning the toys....

Back