PARTCITYUSA (SPREE) - Chubbybaby99

chubbybaby99

Merchant Official Website : http://www.partycity.com/

Please read the following before joining the spree!!

Term and Conditions :
1. No cancellation/ change of order is allowed once order is placed with merchant.
2. Kindly transfer the funds (1st payment) after placing your order. No confirmation needed. I will revert to you on whether the order is successfully placed.
3. You may use the formula provided in the spree thread for calculations
4. 100% full refund will be made if spree is unsuccessful or items selected are out of stock.
5. Please understand that all orders are placed direct with merchant; so I will not be held liable for any defective merchandise.
6. I will not be held liable for any shipment delays, loss or damage of items, en route from US to Singapore
7. It is possible to consolidate your other spree purchases (organised by me) in 1 shipping batch but please help by notifying me in advance.
8. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.

To Order :
1. Please provide me with your SMH forum username.
2. Fill up the mechandise details.
3. Provide me with your transfer information (Please include amount transferred, Ref No. and internet transfer banking nick -- Please use your SMH nick).

You may use the format as below :
SMH forum Username :
Merchandise details (Description) :
Merchandise Link :
Merchandise Colour (if applicable) :
Merchandise Size (if applicable) :
Merchandise Price (as shown of website) :

Alternative merchandise if OOS :
Total amount transferred (Please use the formula provided in the spree thread) :

You may also place your order through my email : [email protected]

Payment :
1st payment = Cost of the item (USD) x discount (if any) x Exchange Rate (To be determined at time of spree) = SGD$

2nd Payment = International Shipping (USD x Exchanged Rate) + Singpost Postage charges (SGD) +
Registered mail charges (SGD$2.24)
**2nd Payment will be finalised once I have received the shipping costs from the freight forwarding company

- I will try to avoid GST costs but should there be any incurred, the costs are to be shared amongst the spreeists.
- International shipping charges are to be divided by the weight of items in the shipping batches and charges will be shared proportionally.
- US domestic Shipping charges (if any) are to be shared amongst the spreeists
- Please be prepared to incur higher shipping fees for bulky items (e.g. shoes in box)

Payment is to be made to…
DBS Saving Plus a/c : 005-0-084777

Collection Mode :
1. I will send the package from my place via Singpost. You are strongly encouraged to opt for registered mail. Default will be registered mail unless you indicate.
2. Self-collect is not possible due to my work time inflexibility and family commitments. Hope you can understand.

Waiting Time :
1. Waiting time is approximately 4 weeks after spree is closed.

Back