Part-time or work at home jobs

sharrie

hello everyone!
As a mom it really is a very hard time leaving baby to go to work. Mommy separation anxiety.
happy.gif

I hope somebody here could give me info if there's a family friendly company offering home jobs. reporting maybe 2-3 days. My husband's working sked is quite difficult for me to find a 5day part time job.
I really want to help him with our finances at the same time be avail for baby.
hope you have answers for me.
happy.gif

seems many mommies are looking for homebased jobs. I recieve emails from you. But i'm also looking for possible jobs at home.

goodluck to us all!

Keen on setting up a Home-based business opportunity (not MLM)

Ruben & Shire is a premier lifestyle healthy dried fruits & nuts provider. The company is looking for resellers to expand its network. Very low start up cost but profitable margins.

Very suitable for mommies looking to supplement their income.

Please note that this is NOT an MLM biz.

Please PM me if keen

Thanks!

Hi SAMH Mummies,

Am looking for a experienced lady telemarketer, who is willing/not afraid to make phone calls for 2 hours on weekdays evenings(between 7.30pm to 9.30pm) and 3.5 hours 2pm-5.30pm on weekends from home.

Working days: Monday to Thursday, Saturday & Sunday - flexible means : We will pay you, if you want to work!

Preferably someone hardworking and who can speak Chinese and English, sweet voice and can work on Microsoft Excel. No age limit though!

Training for at least 1st 2 weeks, and subsequently work from home once comfortable. One session per week to meet up with me.

If you are interested to know more, please email me your personal details, some of your work experience and contact to [email protected].

Look forward to hear from you then!

Pls DO NOT PM as I dont check.

Hi

I am looking for someone to help manage and take online orders for children books, CDs, DVDs, etc.

Working hours is flexible (as long as you allocate some time each day to follow up with customer enquiries, handle orders and payment, etc) and payout is commission based.

If you are keen to know more, please PM me and I shall provide you with more details.

Thanks

Looking for PT/Freelance photographer's assistant. Ad-hoc project basis.
No experience needed. Simple lighting set-up instruction may be given before photoshoot.
Interested, Pls PM or email [email protected]
Thank u.

Im helping my Sis-in-law to find PT shop assistant in her Bubble / Dessert shop chain.
Various locations.

Any mummies keen, pls PM me.

Back