PART TIME MAID NEEDED IN YISUN/SEMB AREA

ice78

Any one has recommendation for reliable and capable Part time helper who is willing to work in yishun and semb area? Thanks
happy.gif

hi ice 78 and gobbles... i know someone who is doing part time cleaning in Yishun... if u are keen, do let me know by emailing me at [email protected] of sending me a private message =)

She is a very nice lady. Too bad I dun stay in yishun... but in sengkang. will definitely use her if I stay near Yishun. =) not getting a commission at all... just trying to help =) good day!

hi coco, had drop u an email on the contact no for the part-time cleaning lady cos i am staying @ yishun.
smile.gif

clodie:
thanks. called her but she charged me $11/$12 which I find it ex.

Anyone has any who charges $10/hr pls let me know.

mybabydream, ya she charges me $11 too..but she's quite detailed..usually spent 3 hrs at my place. Doesnt mind over staying with no extra charges if she cant finish the chores..
happy.gif

Hi

Just wondering does anyone knows of a part-time maid tat is willingly to cook simple meals like fish porridge or pork porridge + washing of clothes.

Hi,

I staying at Queenstown, need a part time maid, S$10 per hr.

I dun mind to pay more if the maid can clean my house very good.

PM me if there's recommendations. Thx!

Hi,

Does anyone have a good part-time domestic helper to recommend in Sengkang? I need someone who is honest and reliable enough that I can leave her my keys when I'm not around.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm staying at woodlands Dr 75. Am looking for a part time maid to do household chores during my confinement period in June/July. One condition is that the part time maid must not be afraid of dogs. Anyone has recommendations pls email me at [email protected] thanks!

hi am staying in punggol n looking for a gd n realiable pt helper too at 10 per hr urgently. Pls sms me at 97428242 if u hv any. Thxs.

Hi there,

My mil is doing part time cleaning. She stays at SK.

Feel free to sms me at 92357735 for her contact.

Regards,
Jess

i need one too...preferably $10/hr... near admiralty mrt on sat.

she muz be able to iron well(meaning don't spolit my clothes and iron cover!), and dont cheat the time by leaving too early!

pls pm me thanks.

Urgently need reliable part time helper for house cleaning n ironing, prefer on weekday. I live near American School, Woodlands. PM me the contact. Thks.

hi,
I've a part-time cleaning lady to recommend at Yishun. She prefer household w/o old folk. Pm me for detail.

hi, would need a PT maid at Yishun on weekend. Pls pm me your recommendation too. Thank you

I'm lookinf for a part time maid @ $10 per hr to clean my home in tiong bahru. 3-4 hrs on Sunday mornings fortnightly. Tasks include mopping, ironing and washing. Any good recommedations? Pls PM me.

Back