Part time Maid for cleaning

I hv 1 Reliable part time cleaner to recommend for those looking for one. Had used her service for quite some time and so far she's the best and reliable, always leaving my hse spotless clean and never give me last min no turn up problem. Pls call 94456834 xiao qin if you need house cleaning.

Hi xian186,
thank you , i will call your part time cleaner and book appointment as i need one desperately for CNY.
happy.gif

Avoid A-Team Amahs & Cleaners which I engaged during last quarter of 2012 to find a part time maid.

When i first contacted the company, I was advised that their cleaners were all experienced and had been with the company for years. I did not expect anything less since I had to pay a premium agency fee and weekday hourly rate. However, the first cleaner I was assigned with revealed that she had barely 6 months of experience. We were willing to give her a chance although she required supervision. But on the 5th week, she simply didn’t turn up, no notice was given. The second cleaner was more experienced. Still, she burnt my husband's business pants on her first day and her attendance was unsatisfactory. I had a bad vibe when this 2nd cleaner mentioned that the agency always turn to her to take on urgent cases and indeed when I called her (Malaysia number) on the morning of the 5th week to check if she would be coming to my place that day, she told me that she could not work for me anymore as she had a chronic health problem and needed to rest.

After all the inconveniences and disappointments, I do not wish to try out a third cleaner from the agency. Anyone would have demanded for a refund and walked out of a restaurant if it serves you a dish with inedible stuff in it for 2 consecutive times. The premium agency fee of $308 for hdb 5 room housing type was not worth it. The hourly rate for cleaners is definitely on the high side at $15 per hour on a weekday. This agency also collects a fee from cleaners so it is not penalised when clients request for replacements. As employer, we did our part by tidying up our house and making everything possible for our cleaner to perform her job with ease. However, we had to bear the consequences, 4 times in 10 working weeks, of absentism without notice or at last minute notice.

Hi Ladies:

any good referral for part time maid whom able to work in telok kurau area? just once a week, weekday will do, i m look for a long term.

thanks
dabee

Hello Mummies,

I am helping my current part-time cleaner to post here. She is good and honest. I am not getting any commission. Just help her post here.

Her name and mobile.
Xiao Huang

Hi Mummy,

If you looking for part time Aunty, I have 1 good & reliable been working for mi 2 years and I even pass her my house key to her. She's singaporean and her name is Yong, If you need 1 can call her directly @ this no's 91217735. She will charge $15 per hour & min 3 hrs & prefer in the North like Sembawang/Woodlands/Admiralty or Marsiling.

Do contact her
happy.gif

I used to engage this china lady ah hong before I got a maid.
8149 6807. Her charge $65 for 4 hr.

I decide to get a full time maid to help me with my kid.

Back