***Part time hourly cleaner

kikeeko

Dear all

I am looking for a part time hourly household cleaner. Can you recommend someone? I stay in Sengkang.

Thanks in advance :)

hi dayanara, i m looking for a art time cleaner. tried pm u but u dont accept pm.

can furnishme with more details?

Hi,

I am letting go my part time maid because i am getting a full time one. She is available on saturday morning. To start this coming saturday (21 Jan). 4 hours $50. Prefer walking distance from MRT in central areas or near Eunos.

Pls PM me if you meet the requirements above. Thks.

Hi Heaven,

Is your part time cleaner still available? am looking for one, prefer weekend (sat morning) and I am staying in the east. (bedok/ Tanah Merah)

Thanks.

Hi Heaven

Is your part time cleaner still available? Am staying in the east and I am looking for one on Saturday morning.

Thanks

Can someone recommend me their part time cleaner? I stay in woodlands and would prefer the person to come during weekday evening or weekend. TQ

Hi all,
I need contacts to pt cleaners in Tampines. Flexible with weekdays / weekends. Locals preferred. Pm me pls~ thx a mil!

Hi Dayanara, is the cleaner u r recommending still available? U dun accept pm, can u pm me her contact? Thanks!

hi,

has anyone receive the contact detail for the part time cleaner from Dayanara?

pls PM me the contact too pls?
happy.gif

Thanks!

Hi my friend is looking for part time maid on 4-5hrs weekly basis, weekday mornings preferred. Location is at balestier (near novena side). Pls pm me ur PT helper's contact.

Thanks !

Hi if you looking for part time cleaner in North area Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Woodlands pls PM or email me [email protected]

My mum is experienced in doing housechores. Charging $12 per hr min 3 hrs. Cleaning as per your request like sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes (into the washer) ironing, etc.

Can trial her service for 2 hrs decide if you wana engage her further.

Hi if you looking for part time cleaner in North area Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Woodlands pls PM or email me [email protected]

My mum is experienced in doing housechores. Charging $12 per hr min 3 hrs. Cleaning as per your request like sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes (into the washer) ironing, etc.

Can trial her service for 2 hrs decide if you wana engage her further.

Hi,

Thanks for your support to my mum's cleaning service. She has taken up 2 permanent jobs for weekends Sat & Sun & will only be available for weekdays slots from Tue-Fri morning session. Do PM or email me if you need her cleaning service.

Her charges will be minimum 4 hrs $50 or 1st trial at 2 hrs $30 (Can continue to 4 hrs at $50 if you're satisfied with her service). Ad-hoc basis to be advised.

Back