Part time cleaner

mykid

Hi can anyone recommend any good part time cleaner? I stay a bishan, want to look for someone to help cleanign the house for new year. Thank you

Hi,

I stay SengKang area. Am looking for an honest and reliable part-time help for household cleaning on a fornightly basis for about 3.5-4hrs.

Appreciate any good referrals, please PM me with contact details. Thank you!

xutai
I put up near Bouna vista.
Is she the kind that can trust with keys?
Or usually you stay at home, when she does the chores.

just to share:

you may want to contact my part time helper, auntie dolly @ 9233 8806. i am staying in the west bukit panjang, she come to my house on a weekly basis..think she dont mind travelling.. thumbs up for her as she has initiative and knows what she needs to do..need no supervision and willing to share tips on simple daily housekeeping such as what type of cleaners are economical and effective

as for ironing..she iron all items wrinkle free without any creases on every corner ... hubby has a few shirts that are super wrinkled after wash and she manage to iron them out sui suiall pleated dress or skirts are iron straight straight de

Just sharing....
I have a part time who is working with us for more than a year,and shes very good,reliable and importantly very honest.Because of this she's working with my circle of friends with my recommendations.Try to call her if she's got any slot but i think shes free in the weekends.82160344
Good luck girls.Cheers.

Hi,

I'm looking for a part-time cleaner in Punggol. Good and efficient. Pls PM me if you have any recommendations. Thanks!

Hello!

My SIL also need one! To come once (SUnday/Saturday morning) or twice a week (Sunday/Saturday morning and one weekday morning) or thrice a week (evenings 7-10pm)

This family is living in T Payoh. Please PM me if you have someone to recommend. Thanks!

Hi, I'm staying in Punggol too - does anyone have a parttime cleaner to recommend? Once a week x 4 hours, someone trustworthy and hardworking, as I want someone longterm.
PM me please. Thanks!

I am looking for a part-time cleaner once I move to Dover. Probably to start in December, once a week. Need someone trustworthy, diligent, initiative and work in this line for many years Please referral and let me know the rates

Anyone got any contact for good part time cleaner?

Can pm me. I live at hougang area. I am looking for one that come weekly during the weekend. Willing to pay $12/hr.

Thanks.

hi, anyone has lobang for a group of cleaners? im looking for abt 3-4 cleaners to help me scrub my floor, wipe windows, wash toilets and the kitchen cabinets. jus for may half a day @ buangkok crescent. do email me @ [email protected]

thanks

Just to share - got a very very bad experience with fastlane cleaning services - [[email protected]]

paid $280 to them and end up, my cleaning of the flat sucks! my kitchen window is not cleaned, my kitchen cabinet still has stains, my doors still has dust, my toilet is not fully cleaned and worst, my flooring is like not mopped at all.

worst, called Chin (the person in charge), he told me, once deposit and full sum paid, its hard to get the cleaner back to clean my flat again! coz in the first place, i should inspect the house before i hand over the rest of the $$ to the cleaner! was quite pissed off with his remarks, if im free to inspect the house, i won't need to engage them in the first place.

Jus my luck to meet this type of cleaners. I think i can do a better job then them!
its not worth the $$ spent!

Hi,
I am staying in punggol. Looking for part time cleaner to clean my house every fornightly.

Pls PM me if got any good recommendations.
thanks.

Hi mommies

Please let me know if you have recommendations for part-time cleaner in eastern area! Thanks
happy.gif

Hi,

I'm staying in Tiong Bahru. looking for a PT cleaner for fortnightly.

pls pm me if u have good recommendations.
thank you

Hi,

I am looking for a part time cleaner to clean my house weekly (weekdays daytime only). Budget $10-$12 per hour inclusive of transport fee (if any). General housekeeping including washing toilets/bathroom, cleaning kitchen, ironing, sweep and mop floor, wipe windows/shelfs/glass doors/wall/doors/cabinets etc.

Prefer locals. Location : Sengkang

Pls pm me if u have any good recommendations. Thank you.

hi, i'm looking for a part-time cleaner as well. i have one now but i think he's a bit expensive. i live in the jurong area.. recommendations please pm me?

Hi
Looking for a reliable part time cleaner, weekday, once a week, 4 hours. Will pay $12 per hour. Singaporean/ PR only. No agency please. Staying at tiong bahru area. Any good recommendation?
Please PM me.

Thanks.

Hi
I'm looking for part time cleaner for fortnightly cleaning. Saturday morning for 4hours. Staying at sengkang, willing to pay $12/hr. Please PM me if you have good recommendation. Thank you.

Hi,
I'm keen to look for a honest part-time cleaner.
Willing to pay $10-$12 per hour.
Duration: about 4 hours including ironing
Kindly pm me if you should know of someone who's good. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm staying in Dover and looking for a PT help to clean floors and toilets once a forthnight. If there's time, to also clean windows. Preferably for 4 hours on Monday mornings (i.e. 8am-12noon). Do PM me if you have any lobang. Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Katrina,

Just to share, dont use Domestic One servives. They are really horrible.. their cleaner was merely alright (which I close one eye since i was pregnanty then). Then the cleaner "quit" as she needs to return to malaysia and say will have her boss to get me a replacement. When I call the agency, they say it has pass one year adn there will be no replacement.. and his attitude was so rude.. and not even willing to discuss any further to see how they(as a service provider)to help me get another helper in.
Worst is that the person I spoke to is one of the person in charge. *faints*
I think even the uncle in the market selling eggs has better attitude then him.

Looking For PTcleaner once per week, weekday Cck area 3-4 hours per session. Pls PM me for recommendations and details. Thanks.

Hi all,

Looking for a PT cleaner to clan my house during weekdays. once a week, 3 or 4 hrs.

Pls PM me if you have any recommendations. Tks

Hi Hope,

I am also staying in Bishan and looking for part-time cleaner. Are you using anyone now? Any recommendation? Thanks!

Dear all,

There is a very reliable and good PT helper that is assisting me now. I have been using her for close to 3 years now.

She is interested in areas nearby only, hougang, buangkok, areas only. SK can try.

You can contact her at this number 91669497, Xiao Chen.

I am looking for reliable n good PT cleaner @ Telok Blangah area.. For weekends morning.. PM me if have recommendations.. TIA...

looking for part time cleaner to clean my house (west area).
fyi, my house have 4 cats.
need the cleaner to clean my kitchen, my two toilets, windows, vacuumm & mop.

i prefer the cleaner to come on sunday 4 hours @ S$50/-

any recommendation, kindly call me 98275926.

Hi, im looking for realiable and good part time cleaner once per week, weekend at Choa Chu Kang area for 3-4 hours per session. Pls PM me for recommendations and details. Thanks.

Hi, Jamie here. i staying at bukit gombak. Interested to hv a part time cleaner..

What is the rate for auntie dolly? Still working w u? Is she reliable?
U can email to [email protected]

bbwoofie (babywoofie)

you may want to contact my part time helper, auntie dolly @ 9233 8806. i am staying in the west bukit panjang, she come to my house on a weekly basis..think she dont mind travelling.. thumbs up for her as she has initiative and knows what she needs to do..need no supervision and willing to share tips on simple daily housekeeping such as what type of cleaners are economical and effective

as for ironing..she iron all items wrinkle free without any creases on every corner ... hubby has a few shirts that are super wrinkled after wash and she manage to iron them out sui suiall pleated dress or skirts are iron straight straight de

just to share, have an auntie (singaporean) working as part time cleaner at sengkang/punggol area. can call her if interested. 91594033

Back