part time cleaner

Hi im staying at cck im looking for part time cleaner for 4hrs $50-$55...
2wks clean one time....hopefully if have can start next month tks....if interested wats app me at this number 92247377 tks..

I know someone work as part time helper, her rate is $50 for 3.5hour. Do let me know if u r interested.

Hi all mummies,I know someone work as part time helper, her rate is $50 for 3hour & $65 for 4 hours.Her number 82100350 Mrs Teoh.

Hi, I need part time cleaner, at Hougang Ave 3, 3 to 4 hours, mainly to clean kitchen cabinet, window and change curtains, can anyone recommend ? Tks

Hi Enabeme,

I have a contact for part time cleaner but she is doing Punggol & Sengkang area. Not sure if she is keen for Hougang area. You may contact Jenny at 8336 0633 to check with her directly.

Hi, can anyone recommend me any part time helper who is willing to come to tiong bahru area? My place is 2 bus stops away from the train station. Please let me know the rates if possible. And only Singaporean or PR please.

Hi, can anyone recommend me any part time helper who is willing to come to tiong bahru area? My place is 2 bus stops away from the train station. Please let me know the rates if possible. And only Singaporean or PR please.

Hi Caroline, I live in TB too and wondering if you manage to find PT helper that is good and trustworthy? Cuz I require one whom I have to leave the house to as no one is in during weekdays. Thank you!

Back