Part time cleaner at west area.

Hi,

can try calling my part time maid Mdm You aka Ah Mei @ 98917138. been using her for the past 3 months, no complains and hardworking lady.

She only speaks Mandarin.

Hi,

Anyone looking for Part time cleaner in the North area Yishun/Khatib/Sembawang/Woodlands/AMK/Bishan can pm or email me at [email protected]

My mum looking to do part time job. Can trial for 2 hrs $30 & if satisfied can extent to 3hrs $40 / 4 hrs $50.

Thanks for the support too from some families in SMH whom have engaged my mum for their regular cleanings. Presently my mum is available only on weekdays.

Hi would like to recommend my part time cleaner.
Mdm Phua. Very hardworking and reasonable charges.
PM me for more info if needed.

Hello

I am a single mother, my maid went home for good in Dec. The replacement was not up to standard, therefore now looking very hard for a part time maid to help on house cleaning, ironing.

I am staying at Toh Yi Drive, few min walk from Upper Bukit Timah market.

Pls send SMS to me 91157928 if you happen to have good part time helper to recommend.

Thanks much

I am also waiting for replacement maid therefore need helper in cleaning and ironing during weekend, pls PM me if you have good helper to recommend, location at Bukit Panjang, thanks.

looking for part time cleaner who can work on weekday evenings (vaccum/mop floor and iron clothes) ..

i am staying in clementi ave 2..please pm me if you have someone to recommend..thanks..

Dear Mummies,

I'm looking for diligent part time cleaner for weekends morning . Staying in Jurong West near MRT stn. Pls PM me contact details if you have good recommendation.
Thank you very much!

have been engaging this china lady who lives in woodlands, any1 interested may contact her at 8589 6912. her name is ah zhen

Hi,

can try calling my part time maid Mdm You aka Ah Mei @ 98917138. been using her for the past 3 months, no complains and hardworking lady.

She only speaks Mandarin.

Hi Moment78,

I'm looking for spring cleaning service. Will Mdm You be interested? I'm living at Bendemeer.

I have engaged a part time helper for about 4 years now. She's a Singaporean Chinese and she's very hardworking and efficient. If you all are interested, can contact her @ 96547890. She works in the west area

Hi all, I stumbled upon this forum and use peck hong at mobile number 91480920. I would like to warn everyone out there that I made a police report against her and she admitted to stealing almost 4000 in cash from me. At one go. She actually had my keys, and she searched through my drawers, one of which was unfortunately unlocked and stole this money in mixed currency. She has since been reported and has admitted and is under investigation. Pls spread the word on different forums. Thanks. I think she is still cleaning for many people. Her outside exterios is very humble and hardworking but she is a terrible terrible thief

Back