Painting services

hihi

anyone looking for house interior painting job? my uncle is a Singaporean free lance painter whom has 30 over years of painting experiences. pls PM me if u wish to find out more.

his charges:
3rm SGD450, 4rm SGD650 , 5rm SGD800.

These prices would include basic paints, and labour. He will paint your walls and ceiling.

My uncle will see the condition of your current paints and would advise accordingly if required additional works like plastering etc. If you prefer better quality paints, more choices of colors other than those he included, are also possible. Such will be quoted accordingly.

thanks a lot! Do PM me to find out more.

Dabee

UPZ post.

I am so sorry to MIA, after this forum migration I could not log in....., till now I finally managed to get my password to log in again, =D

hihi
anyone looking for house interior painting job? my uncle is a Singaporean free lance painter whom has 30 over years of painting experiences. pls PM me if u wish to find out more.
his charges:
These prices would include basic paints, and labour. He will paint your walls and ceiling.
My uncle will see the condition of your current paints and would advise accordingly if required additional works like plastering etc. If you prefer better quality paints, more choices of colors other than those he included, are also possible. Such will be quoted accordingly.
Dabee

UPZ post.

I am so sorry to MIA, after this forum migration I could not log in....., till now I finally managed to get my password to log in again, =D

hihi
his charges:
Dabee

Thanks for the added info. I need to speak with him. Pls send his contact to [email protected]

Many thanks.....

I just want to add that my house was painted by this Singaporean uncle in the above post.
He painted my flat single-handedly in 2 days.
He said not to publicise for him as he has his normal job obligations and was painting for me during his spare time, but I thought I should at least write down that he did a good job and takes pride in his work.

UPZ post.

hihi
his charges:
Dabee

Hi

Can I have his contact please?

Hi all

Thanks a lot for all your interest. My uncle not able to take up any more painting assignments at the moment.

Dabee

HiHi everyone

I am back, my uncle is available to take up painting assignments, any one? thanks!

Thanks a lot to amb, I just saw ur msg today. thanks for your compliments. glad tt you are satisfied with my uncle's job for u. :)

HI all thanks for all ur enquiries. for those whom are still keen please start a conversation with me thanks!

Hi, i just did my 4 rm flat..
you can contact Yasmine @ 82240339 and visit her FB by searching Seri Iskanaku..
Her HB is the main painter and did my hse within 2 days (to be exact is 1.5 days)...

Last edited:
Hi all
Thanks a lot for all your interest. My uncle is occupied with assignments all the way to CNY, he is not able to take up any more painting assignments at the moment.
Dabee

Hi guys! Do try this painting services I have engaged recently to paint my 4rm apartment. Excellent quality and good workmanship.

My case was my apartment have been 10 years . and with my hubby moving in with my parents while awaiting for our new flat. So I have no idea who can I engage for all my messy peeling and cracks.

So I got recommended by my girls and wow! my hubby went to call him which was nicely done. If you guys still interested or deciding to paint and redecorating your flat. Kindly email him @[email protected] for enquiries and pricing information . his name is brian

Thanks guy! Anyway do hurry up as cny is drawing near. So hurry up and mail him to book appointment.

Last edited:
I had engaged Watchmen to help me do the painting. I'm impressed by the painter, he alone painted and pastering the whole unit (included the piping and door frame) and completed in 2.5days. The most impress thing is he moved the furniture alone when he want to paint the specific areas. They also charged at the reasonable price without any hidden cost unlike those companies that I had checked. They charged individual items separatly such as piping, toilet and so forth.

I had engaged Watchmen to help me do the painting. I'm impressed by the painter, he alone painted and pastering the whole unit (included the piping and door frame) and completed in 2.5days. The most impress thing is he moved the furniture alone when he want to paint the specific areas. They also charged at the reasonable price without any hidden cost unlike those companies that I had checked. They charged individual items separatly such as piping, toilet and so forth.

Hi sharon, I am glad that you are satisfied with the person you engaged with. congrats! Ya surprisingly he can do everything in his own. Wow!

Ya my hubby that engages this guy call brian. And he handle it very well too. Well, we both are super lucky compared to those that are out there to just con money from us. Decent work done! Yeah

Hi angeline,

I totally agree with you. Initially, my mother do not want to engage them knowing they are ex-convicts, jobless, drug addicts and outcasts of the society. After a talk with my mother, if they really want to change and no one want to give them a change, how are they going to change. My mother agreed with me and we engaged them for painting and general cleaning.

During the painting and cleaning process, my mother was very impressed by the painter and cleaners. Painter was painting at the fast speed and moved the furniture alone. 3 cleaners spent about 2-3hours to clean the whole house with lots of furniture and dirty stains left behind by the sellers.

I really recommend them and hoping those people want to engage for painting do give them a chance after knowing their background as they are really want to change. If we do not give them a chance, how are they going to change.

Hi Sharon,

Impressive!!! Wow! Kudos to them! Well yup! If no one is giving them a chance. Who will. Actually in fact everyone outside no matter ex-convict or no. Everyone Is still making a living. Is a just point of view. Ya. I am also impress with Brian and his co-worker experienced and professionalism in their work before painting (wash,scrap and apply cement ) and after painting(cleaning up)Anyway most important thing is we are happy with what is done :)

I also recommend Brian and his co-worker as they are my hubby and me best experience after so many years of unfinished and nasty cracks on the wall left behind by the previous contractor. Oh gosh!

Ohya by any chance. If anyone seeking for painting and renovating their apartment. You can call him @94562845 and mention angeline. He probably still remember me and my hubby. Haha!

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm looking at painting services for our 4 room flat. House is relatively new (less than 3yrs), but would really be good to have new colours for Hari Raya. Seems like the range can he from $650-over $1k. Such a great difference.
Other than above painters, does anyone else know and would recommend any other painters? I really don't have much furniture to move at all.
Looking forward to some replies. Thanks.

HI, you manage to find them on the website. I have 2 experience with them, one is my house and the other one is my aunite house. They did a very decent job and use new paint. One person complete a 3room HDB flat by himself and move the furniture. I'm very impress

Hi Ruth king,

You can try Watchman if you don't mind they are ex-convicts, jobless, drug addicts and outcasts ofthe society. They did a decent job and reasonable price

HI, you manage to find them on the website. I have 2 experience with them, one is my house and the other one is my aunite house. They did a very decent job and use new paint. One person complete a 3room HDB flat by himself and move the furniture. I'm very impress
UPZ post.

hihi
his charges:
Dabee

Back