Our Angel Confinement Nanny - Aunt Sally Liaw

Georgelow1986

My wife had our baby boy in the month of Jan'22

We were extremely fortunate to have found Aunty Sally Liaw through the reviews about her via this forum and i would like to further endorse their testimonials and share my experience.

Only when i had Auntie Sally at our place did i realise that she was worth every cent we paid to have her nurse my boy and wife.

1. Auntie Sally was very pro active when it comes to managing the baby, especially for a first time father, I did not have to worry about not knowing what to do as Aunty Sally integrated to the family immediately and played her role amazingly fast and well.

My wife and i felt comfortable with her very fast due to her down to earth character

2) Her confinement cooking is wonderful, Auntie Sally, like a typical traditional mother would adapt her cooking to fit her audience, she would prepare 2 sets of meals, 1 savoury set for my preference and another set for my wife, and she would aim to make sure we enjoyed our meals and she makes the best sambal petai i have ever eaten

3) her friendly and caring character radiated to how she treated our son, she is meticulous, caring and always patient to our baby, her years of experience in baby management seems almost like magic to me, she was almost on the spot when it comes to guessing what our baby boy wanted and she is always willing to share

4) although experienced and skillful, auntie sally was always very sensitive and aware in her words towards the recovering wife and family in taking care of the baby as family members occasionally makes mistakes like the technique of baby carrying, she will always find encouraging and positive ways to correct our mistakes and let us learn.

She is still with us till mid feb 22 and i am already dreading not having her around in 2 weeks time

Do contact her at +60167672851

She is only available from october 2022 onward

Aunty Sally with my baby boy
Screenshot_20220207-215528_Photos.jpg

Back