One egg fertilised.. should I go ahead with fresh transfer?

Leann66

Hi my embryologist called me today and said I have one egg fertilised. Should I still go ahead with fresh transfer? Anyone with similar experience to share?

Devastated now.

Hi my embryologist called me today and said I have one egg fertilised. Should I still go ahead with fresh transfer? Anyone with similar experience to share?

Devastated now.
Did the dr advise to proceed with fresh transfer? Is it blastocyst? There is always a chance the embryo will not survive a thaw due to many factors. I will proceed if Dr approve to transfer for the fresh cycle.

Due to high progesterone level for my fresh cycle, Dr advised to freeze my 3 blastocysts and arrange for FET.

No the embryologist didn’t say anything. Will be consulting the doctor and see what he says.

When is your FET? Which doc are you with? I am currently with tmc. Supposed to schedule for fresh transfer today but doc wanna see me.

Now I hope the one and only can make it for fresh transfer. Sobsob

No the embryologist didn’t say anything. Will be consulting the doctor and see what he says.

When is your FET? Which doc are you with? I am currently with tmc. Supposed to schedule for fresh transfer today but doc wanna see me.

Now I hope the one and only can make it for fresh transfer. Sobsob
My 2nd fresh cycle was done in Sep and Dr scheduled for my FET in Nov. I am currently with SGH, the embryologist called me day 1, 3, 5 and 6 to update on the progress.
All the best to your Dr review today! Stay positive!

Thank you, unfortunately the one and only didn’t make it too.

The doc says I have diminished ovarian reserve issue and a small polyp in my uterine. Anyone have such issue? Anyone have similar experience to share with me?

All the best to you! Hope you will make it through and have happy news to share. :)

Back