OJESH 歐婭诗 Lifting Treatment Ampoules

12.jpg

OJESH Lifting Treatment Ampoule Intensive Care Plus 0.9%

Effect and main ingredients
Extract of carefully selected hop plants:
- antioxidative properties which protect against harmful free radicals
- soothes the skin, helps against acne, repairs and prevents damage to the skin, and has a toning effect
- the intensive nutrients in the hop extract ensure that the skin stays supple and silky smooth

Finest Edelweiss extract:
- stimulates the natural production of collagen in the skin, which strengthens the body's own protective film
- soothes and revitalises stressed skin
- combats wrinkles effectively and thus preserves a glowing, youthful skin

0.9% HA:
- 0.8% oligo sodium hyaluronate, which penetrates right into the dermis and has a regenerative, protective and hygroscopic effect
- 0.1% high-molecular sodium hyaluronate, which forms a moisture-retaining layer in the epidermis to nourish and protect the skin. The moisturising power of the two hyaluronic acids brings radiance to the skin. Since it is invigorated from both inside and out, this immediately creates greater vitality and youthful freshness.

Free from chemical preservatives. Suitable for all skin types.

Available in the following packaging:
7 ampoules ( 1 week course)

Today I’m going to share with you my review on OJESH Lifting Treatment Intensive Care Plus 0.9%.

What is OJESH Lifting Treatment Intensive Care Plus 0.9%?
These anti-aging ampoules are an upgrade of the Intensive Care series 0.8%.

After trying OJESH Lifting Treatment Intensive Care Plus 0.9%, I can say that this ampoule can seriously help you get closer to the skin that you’ve always wanted.

Despite its rich and slightly sticky texture, it absorbed quickly, leaving behind brighter, firmer, supple and bouncier skin the next morning. This ampoule is designed for problematic skin such as sensitivity, acne-prone, aging and pigmentation, etc to address any environmental stressors such as smoke, UV radiation, and harmful blue light emitted from our phones and computer screens.

What I liked most about this was it helped to prevent my skin from further breaking out or worsening. For instance, last week was a very bad skin week. I tried new skincare products resulting in skin sensitivity and redness. Had a few pimples popping out from indulging in dark chocolates and having my menses too. What I did was to apply the ampoule, followed up with my usual products and the next day? Redness and pimples are almost nearly gone.

This ampoule also works well for those with aging skin whereby it will reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Overall I noticed most is that my skin was much smoother, with a lifted look.

Now people think that I’m in my early 30s.
FCD1BE8B-188D-4F69-95CB-A024ED144D04.jpeg

Despite having a few hours sleep, my skin is still looking at its best. What’s my secret? Swipe to the last pic.

Oh ya, Pardon my grey hair.

8318DE1F-C718-4AC5-B1E0-E34F57A10C28.jpeg
61447160-8375-44E9-B833-E5E715A8B463.jpeg
BBA72782-A1F1-4DBA-9C9E-8E2641B884D1.jpeg

Which products suit your skin best?

OJESH Lifting Treatment Classic Care 0.6%
Suitable for all skin types.
High permeability, good moisture absorption and replenish skin nutrients.
Target concerns: skin dehydration, dullness and roughness.

OJESH Lifting Treatment Intensive Care 0.8%
Suitable for mature and dry skin.
Higher permeability, improved moisture absorption and noticeable skin improvement.
Target concerns: fine lines, aging, sagging, pigmentation and dullness.

OJESH Lifting Treatment Intensive Care Plus 0.9%
Suitable for all skin types and problematic skin.
An upgraded version of OJESH Lifting Treatment Intensive Care.
Target concerns: acne, sensitive and fragile skin, aging, sagging and other skin problems.

7A5234FF-0F98-486F-B146-4C8ED091F769.jpeg

57A6F0A7-AF4B-47BC-A8A0-67AE97469B23.jpeg

Are you experiencing the followings:
✅ Dull skin
✅ Pigmentation
✅Acne scars
✅Enlarged pores
✅Wrinkles & Fine lines
✅ Aging skin
✅Radical damage
✅ Sensitive skin

OJESH lifting Treatment Intensive Care Plus can help you to improve the above.

The hop essence can effectively remove excess free radicals in the skin. It is suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin, as it provides a calming and soothing effect. In addition, it promotes collagen production and lock in moisture, therefore restoring the skin's luminosity.

“I fell in love immediately after using this oil-free ampoule for the first time.

The texture is very lightweight and absorb into the skin rather quickly without feeling tacky.

The skin is brighter, soft and moisturised after massaging into the skin.

Smell: Fresh, Light, Elegant floral.

My true love, now we are inseparable!”

7093A58D-C94C-426A-9BC0-0E496F5CA72D.jpeg

Is OJESH Intensive Care Plus 0.9% suitable for me even I don't have sensitive skin?

Of course. OJESH Intensive Care Plus 0.9% is an effective solution to the following skin problems.

Damaged skin: It repairs damaged skin, reinforces the skin barier and restores a healthy radiance.

Sensitive skin: It calms and relieves irritations, soothes sensitivity and transforms lthe skin to a youthful state.

Normal skin: It helps the skin maintain balance, fights off signs of aging and instantly firms up facial contours.

33B5FC06-CFBB-4C4D-ABC0-DBF466323D87.jpeg
3F87395E-ABDD-45EA-AA20-B0C3BE51AEA6.jpeg

Review received from Mrs Singapore Universe 2018.

Am glad that she sees the results after using our OJESH Lifting Treatment Intensive Care Plus 0.9%.

E36E826F-6800-4729-907A-C0D45465EE5A.jpeg

45268BA2-16E7-49EA-9B9D-1A0AA6C68B33.jpeg

A lot of people are facing challenges when applying makeup lately.
Skin peeling, patchy foundation, makeup doesn’t adhere well onto the skin, etc.

Those who knows me, know that I don't have that problem!

All you have to do is to apply OJESH ampoules.
What problems?
It doesn't exist.

Editor's comment: OJESH Intensive Care Plus 0.9% gives the skin an intensive nourishment and rejuvenation. The ampoule contains a high concentration of active ingredients. It uses German advanced glass ampoule technology and does not contain any preservatives, so it is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.

The high concentration of active ingredients impressed first-time users, and after one use, can see the miraculous effect.

In addition, OJESH hyaluronic acid and hop extract with high antioxidant effect form the perfect combination of skin care, which can protect the skin from ultraviolet rays, electronic radiation and air pollution.

84FCABC6-2B1A-458A-9313-EB0CEF2ED8C2.jpeg
B311FEED-2825-4BCF-9457-51997CE74C83.jpeg

Help is here:
- Skin-rescue booster for tired-looking skin
- Special care for pre-mature skin aging
- Super moisture boost oasis for dehydrated skin

92FCCFAA-82A3-46FF-9423-F2D3691C2534.jpeg
A303AE1C-5E05-4850-A308-C469D306186B.jpeg
05975BD8-64B3-4B9E-85F0-57DC575681D6.jpeg

Back