! Oh my god- Mom kills child..

I read somewhere tat in msia there was a abandon baby killed by stray dogs beyond recognition.... For afew weeks the tot keep appearing in my mind n everytime i tink of it make me wana cry... Those parents nxt life will end up like tat also,killed by dogs.

sometimes u nv noe hw hurt the mother feel...esp if she kill the child n then kill herself?

i guess its need alot courage to walk to tis step ba....or u should say...is walk until cant walk liao then have to take tis step

wonder any mummies read about lately newspaper about a old woman who kill her 30+ year old son (retarded from birth) & then hang herself to death? Can u imagine how she feel & how much courage she need to have? & how long she might have struggle..

Recently there was an article on a mother and child that died at Bedok Reservoir (??). Can't remember the location, but I remember the newspaper mentioned they were all dressed in red, fingernails painted in red, and there was a red string attaching their wrists.

Isn't that like really taboo in Chinese culture? I'm not sure but doesn't that mean the mother wants them to be vengeful ghosts and return to haunt??

So sad when a mother brings herself to kill her child too.. we might never understand the reason but I just can't imagine a mother bringing herself to do that.

Ai @ http://sakuraharuka.blogspot.com

Its sad but this really happens esp when the mother cannot handle the problem. I also read in a news about a father who planned and succeed in killing his 9 months old child because he feels that he is not ready for a child.

To be able to kill their own child, they are already in a mentally unsound state. A normal perosn in the right state of mind and conscience will never do this.

It comes in 2 catogeries:

Ist - A mother with a sick mind and sick heart.
2nd - A depressed mother turned mentally unsound and does the unthinkable.

The sick mother needs to be tortured to death. The depressed mother should go for psychiatric help and serve her sentence in an asylum.

Back