Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Wow. So many ppl tried TRA and have great results. TRA has let many achieved what they thought will be hard.

TRA also make ppl feel confident. And leading them to have a better health, better image and better lifestyle. Wonderful, isn't it?

btw can anyone tell me what they eat during TRA? I saw alot of post saying that they don starve. But haha today is my first day of TRA and I am already starving now... haha...

Hi Jiawen, go and consult your consultant regarding your problem. Your consultant should be able to guide you. Just for your info, I usually ask my people to eat normal and with a standard amount cater to each individual. Your consultant should be able to help you with it. =)

Anyway, I have Chocolate Trimshake to let go at $40 per can. Anyone who is interested, do let me know.

Hi, I have the following to let go at discounted prices:

1) ageLOC Transformation Set (consists of Cleanse & Tone, Serum, Day Cream and Night Cream) - unopened set (UP S$500)

2) ageLOC Galvanic Spa System (with 4 conductors) - available in white and black (UP S$510)

3) ageLOC Galvanic Spa Facial Gels (64 pairs) (UP S$17.50/pair)

4) ageLOC Radiant Day SPF 22 25ml (UP S$95)

Please refer to attachments for their images.

7590375.jpg

7590376.jpg

7590377.jpg

Message me if interested! Thanks

I started this TRA program on the 15th September 2012 together with my sister.
Now I am entering into my 3rd week of this program and both of us exercise min of 30mins of brisk walk, jogging for at least 4 times a week.
Bfast: 2 slices of plain whole meal bread with low fat milk or soy milk
Lunch: eat normally (choose lesser of oily, deep fried, less rice. No gravy, more vegetables  economic veg rice.) No soup based, no yellow noodles, no bee hoons or kway teow.
Late mid day snack: If I am hungry, I will take fruits such as kiwi, apple or orange. (I have never eaten so much fruits in my life for a single day) or watermelon juices…
Dinner: trim Shake and fruits
No other drinks other than soy milk (protein) or plain water. No snacking of tidbits for past 17.5 days
And for all the above for the past 17.5 days.. I am only losing 1.2kg with frequent occasional hunger pangs- does those pills really help to curb cravings???
4cm lost at the waist (measure 5 cm from belly button). 1cm lost at each arms, thigh measurements unchanged and I am sadden that I am not getting the results as what some of the TRA users had claimed about losing 3 or 4 kgs per week or a month.. I have to lose 10kg min to meet my BMI. ( I have not shed my weight after child birth 2 years ago). And there’s no drop in my visceral fat. I am still @ 6 and I have to drop to 2 to be healthy. Body fat drop 2%.. now I am 32.9%
I have spend $2080, and still 82 days to go.. Now I am skeptical of this product’s claim and discouraged after so many “positive” claim in this thread
My sister has not shed any weigh lost, only drop visceral fat from 10 to 9. And the dermatic lotion that I have to applied twice daily.. is going to finish soon. And I think 3 tubes for 90 days is not enough.

Hi eino, you only just started not even a month, so dun expect to see any significant change. Go and consult your consultant in regards to your problems. He or she should be able to answer you. And tell me who mentioned to you about losing 3 - 4kg a week? That's nonsense.

I took:
TRA x 3 + Duolean x3 ( 15mins before breakfast), After meal 1hr later I took the supplement Life saver 1 pack
TRA x 3 + Duolean x3 ( 15mins before lunch)
TRA x3 (15 mins before Trim Shake)
After Trim shake, 1 hr later, took the life saver 1 pack
Just before sleep, I took 6 di-lean.
Following this program strictly, but alas .. no motivation in the results

Hi eino

Dont be discouraged, in fact within 3 weeks u have seen.some.results and its.really.very good
happy.gif
everyone's body is different n thus we cannot compare.our dieting graph will be up n down due.to some.changes our body experience
One thing for sure, tra will def help u! Have confidence in it n.be patient.ok
happy.gif
as u say, u still have 82 days more to go to continue experiencing the goodness
happy.gif
jia you ok n dont give up. Speak with ur consultant, i believe he/she will be able to help n encourage u too
happy.gif

hope this helps
happy.gif

Hi eino, maybe you can go and read the direction of taking the supplements on the bottles. See whether does it tally with the instructions your consultants taught you. and I think you are over eating your fruits. Does your consultant teach you how much to eat per meal? Nevertheless, TRA will surely works. just be more patience a bit

hello Wes, that's the problem..

I am confused with my consultant's instruction, bottles' pill consumption direction and the posting here by other user. It seems like there are 3 ways of consumption.
Duolean suppose to be taken 2 hrs apart from Di-lean right? otherwise it will be neutralise?

If I have overtake fruits, then wat should i eat when I am hungry? cos there's always hunger... after my breakfast and shake meal.

Hello Cute Mok,

Thanks for your encouragement, I feel better. I shall follow for another 82 days.. and see how it goes.

Hi eino, go and clarify with your consultant why the instructions given by them different from the bottle. It's true that both duolene and dien o lene should be around 2hrs apart. but Why neutralize? I dun understand. please explain. Thanks.

his instruction was:

duolean is to bind fats

diene O lene is to promote fat loss, and the website also state " or at least allow 2 hours interval before taking the other products"

So i just took it before Sleep time.

thanks for your patience, I just want to make sure, everything is in place for the remaining 82 days. The consultant i have is good, but there seems to be some doubts on the pill taking portion.

if both of my sister and I are successful, I will want to get 4 or more of my family members to sign up too.

Eino..u & your sis r doing very well already.
Be Patience and hv confidence in Tra. Dont compare because everybody is different. And When u don't have doubts, u will enjoy the 90 days.
Trust your consultant, he will be the best person to advise u as I m sure he has helped many ppl to slim down very well.

加油!

Hi I'm on TRA program too. Abt 2 weeks. Seeing some results.

Dear Eino,

don't be discourage. make sure you follow the advise and most importantly eating right.

cheers

Thanks.. everyone.

I am taking the measurements again in week 4. hope I will get some ecouraging results.

Now on 2 weeks TRA & looks like I've lost 3kg
I'm not hungry actually. usually if hungry after the TrimShake with eat fruits.

personal advice, keep trimshake to be the last meal of the day. that is, if u feel hungry in the evening, take fruits / veggies first .. then follow by Trimshake at probably 8plus or 9.
happy.gif

Hi Mummies!

TRA really works! I finally took the courage to try it in May and now I'm 2 dress sizes down! It's really really amazing! Really thanks to my consultant's advice! Many ppl have also noticed my change! Now even my colleagues's wife has started TRA after seeing change in me!

Kudos to great health and confidence! Really recommend it to all who needs to improve health/image.. and Confidence!

PM me for details if need advise/consultation!

Hi Mummies!

TRA really works! I finally took the courage to try it in May and now I'm 2 dress sizes down! It's really really amazing! Really thanks to my consultant's advice! Many ppl have also noticed my change! Now even my colleagues's wife has started TRA after seeing change in me!

Kudos to great health and confidence! Really recommend it to all who needs to improve health/image.. and Confidence!

PM me for details if need advise/consultation!

Dear Mama_gene,

I am into this program for 2 weeks. Good. These are some advice from my coach under this program

It's always a dilemma for breakfast :

1. Oatmeal + Milk– carbo and protein

2. Egg white with softmeal or whole meal bread – source of protein and carbo

3. Marmite spread on wholemeal bread – source of rich protein and carbo

4. Tuna wholemeal sandwich. Of course because this is processed food ( Tuna ), so not recommended as a constant diet

etc

Are you into this program too?

cheers

Hi mama gene,

Yeah me too so excited... My hubby ytd jus tell me go and slim down... Last time he won't say tat now hai... My tummy looks like Donno 4-5mths pregnant... My baby ger is 3 mths old le.. I also having problem for breakfast as I don eat in the morning headache... Hope to slim down before CNY...

hi ladies

understand the challenges of bf. my consultant advises creativity. bread with tuna, bread with lean chix thigh. You can prepare the chix meat the night before and the next day you just put into oven for 15 min should be done.

then i bring along more fruits and veg to office to munch at bf time.

small modifications only, don't so stress. If bf you don't eat much, make up during the other 2 meals.

incidentally, the team I'm having TRA with, has won champion for the last 3 times the TRA competition consecutively! it's amazing how the team can help us achieve great results!
happy.gif

All the best!

i am also into my 5th week liao.. So far only lose about 3kg.. but visceral fat from 10 to 8.. still waiting to see if can go down further or not...

Dear mamagene, started tra 2.5wks back. Weight drop by 2.9kg. Reduced 1.5kg of fat. Visceral fat drop from 17 to 15. Overall quite satisfied with e results. Thks for great advice from my upline. Cheers

Dear Mamagene, refer to my previous post on breakfast dilemmas. Not good to take too often the beehoon or curry puff. The idea of tra is to take correct foods, right amount of foods n exercise.

Hi all, I happen to chance upon this thread and would like to share a little about Nuskin TRA program.

Firstly would like to say that TRA is NOT for everybody. Simply becos you have to commit to a lifestyle change, its not about just the 3 months and expect changes or there would be bounce back.

Secondly, as the name TRA - The Right Approach says, it is about the approach. Meaning that it is not only about what you eat, portion that you should eat, it is about how you eat as well.

Thirdly, its about managing expectations. I laugh about people who expect to lose 3 to 4 kg every week!?! If you are morbidly obese, meaning 30 to 40 kgs overweight, Yes, you can lose 3 to 4 kg per week due to change in diet and supplements. But if you are like 5 to 8 kg overweight, how do you expect to lose it in 2 to 3 weeks time? Would also like to add that there would be a period where nothing changes but your skeletal muscle, fat percentage changes. Remember that muscle weighs more that fat, so if you gain muscle but lose fat, you may gain weight.

Last but not least, TRA is a fat loss program, not a weight loss program. If you want to lose weight it is very easy, but to lose fat which is THE RIGHT APPROACH, thats tough, but easier to do it with TRA.

Trainers/consultants out there who are advising your candidates, do you explain to your candidates:
1. Why - why the candidate wants to do it?
2. How - how is TRA going to make that change?
3. What - what are their expecttions, what do they want out of TRA?
4. When - when to do the measurements? same time every week with the same clothes? Do you know that different time of the days/month, your body weights differs, especially for ladies.

Those that are in the program, do you know:

- which supplements to take with which meal,
- when to take it and why,
- how much water you have to take with the supplements with to maximise its effectiveness,
- as for the meal itself, the 3333 portion, how to get the right portion, sequence of which food group to eat first, meaning, take fruit followed by veg followed by protein and then carbohydrate, for EACH meal.
- do you know the right food group of each type of food that you are consuming? eg, is mushroom a veg or carbo or protein?
- and you cannot skip meals and why?? very important!!
- how much water you have to consume as according to your body weight?
- If you didnt take fruits for breakfast and lunch, can you take all 3 portions at dinner time?
- If you feel hungry is it becos you are thirsty or stress?
- Stress do affect the program...

If you do not know the answers to all that I have said, you have gone into this blindly and sadly totally unprepared.

Knowledge is power, please do know what you have invest your hard earned $2K into. Those who need more info, I can be reach [email protected]. I will try my best to share with you. I am a TRA consultant that is going thru the program as I am writing this. Which is why I am sharing my views and knowledge that I gained.

Lastly, I congratulate all those successful candidates and cheers to all those in it to live a healthier lifestyle.

Thanks mlr for your effort in posting this long post of yours to let people be aware of what to look for when taking TRA. I'm also agree of what you said. Effort appreciated. :)

Hi All,

I would like to share the fantastics and amazing results of my friends who signed up TRA program:

1. Lose 6kg of which 70% are fats, VFA dropped 2 layers, body age dropped 6 years and wasit line reduced by 9cm

2. Lose 5 kg of which 85% are fats, VFA dropped 2 layers, body age dropped 5 years and wasite line reduced by 8cm;

3. Lose 7kg of which 65% are fats at month 2, VFA dropped 3 layers and wasite line reduced by 5cm

4. Lose 3kg at month 1 of which 50% are fats, VFA dropped 1 layer

5. Lose 3 kgs of which 90% are fats and cholesterol level dropped from risky to normal range at 1.5 month

The above are just some of the results out of the many. It shows that TRA is not only a weight loss program but rather it targets the body fats to bring our body back to the healthy stage and also giving us the hourly glass figure!

Results are varied from person to person because this program is following different people's lifestyle & body condition.

I don't quite agree mlr's view that it is not for everbody. For this point, it depends very much on the consultant how to use the products and blend well with the lifestyle of a person.

Consultant is part of the program and it is very important in every success story apart from a person's determination to follow through or not.

For some that previously posted their disappointment about the results & speed, i think it is the concept of weight management of TRA not being communicated properly. This concept is making body fat loss, not just dropping kgs and for the consultant to impart how to maintain through the 3 months program.

I am not a sales person but i enjoyed being a TRA consultant from the joys of my friends or customers who made their dream came true through TRA. For me to describe TRA with one word, that will be Awesome!

Hi rachel20

Congratulations and very well-done for all your successful candidates. You are an AWESOME consultant.

You are what we need for successful TRA programs to work: Committed and Dedicated person who truly wants to help others to live a healthier life.

You are totally right about consultant being part of the program and very important in every success story apart from a person's determination to follow through or not.

Which is why I said that TRA is not for everyone. Becos of unrealistic expectations and not wanting to be committed yet want instant results without doing very much anything.

Take for example, me. I was once wanting a miracle pill that does all the fat burning and weight loss with out changing my diet or exercising, especially when I paid premium price for it. I had went thru lots of programs and thousands of dollars: slimming centres, doctor's prescription, meals replacement, all sorts of diets out there. I lost the weights quick, but it all came back and more.

To me it is not sustainable becos I lost the weight but my relationship with food and mentality never change. I went from trying to lose 8 to 10 kg and now about 30 kg overweight from years of abusing my body. Simply becos my aim was to lose the weight without any other considerations.

Hence, with any success story, you need the will and determination, but to me most importantly is how to do it correctly and maintaining it is the key.

Cheers

Hi rachel,

I agreed with u
happy.gif
tra is indeed awesome n its really a joy n priviledge to be able to help people achieve a better health n body n their dreams
happy.gif

Let's continue to be the angel in another person's life
happy.gif

Tra has indeed helped so many people around us. Be it slimmer, younger or healthier..as long as u work hand in hand with your consultant, u will definitely see results.
I feel so happy that I am able to help my loved ones,good friends and even strangers to achieve good health and slim and trim down well.

Feel free to WA me @ 9336 1918.
Stay healthy and wealthy.

i'm on TRA... but i really cannot swallow any MILK stuff... i'm not a milk person... i try the vanilla trim shake and will vomit out .. try the chocolate also same thing..

any idea how to subsitube my dinner?

Mama gene,

So happy, I manage to lost 3kg within 17 days... But tummy hard to lose maybe due to mother of 3... Tummy too flabby, still trying to Jia you..

Hi mrsngpk, Trimshake is actually not milk product. but soy based. I believe its the consistency that you dont like.
If you like fruits, add fresh fruits like strawberries, blueberries, orange and blend it all up to make a delicious shake.
If not, add it to oats or cereals.

Anyway for the days that i don't do Trimshake, I usually have fish soup, yong tau foo soup, grill chicken breast salad, tofu with spinach and egg drops soup, steam fish/prawns with sliced ginger and a bit of soy sauce and asparagus, steam chicken pot pie with pumpkin crust, grill salmon brushed with a little terriyaki sauce with steam pak choy. Lots of choices actually. I cut the carbo out when I dont do Trimshake. A usual, fruits, then veg then protein.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jenni84, very happy for you that you starting to lose weight and gaining confidence. Use the ageLOC Dermatic Effects lotion and massage in circles with your knuckles while laying down position. I find that using the lotion after a hot shower is more effective as well. It is advisable to so a body scrub once a week to promote blood circulation and for lymphatic drainage as well.

thank you MLR. i don't take soy as well.. the smell is tooooo whatsoever for me.. i simply cannot take it in.. i tried it once and never want to take it again.

I've been taking soupy food for dinner in placement of trimshake. no choice. the list you gave is pretty comprehensive! <3

Anyone want extra trimshake? i got 3 full new bottle. Please PM me. I'm giving it for Free, but you pay for postage or collect from me at Sengkang. Thanks

Trimshake is impt as the protein in it is nt easily replaceable by fish or meat. Also, if you do not take trimshake, even if you managed to slim down, u will not increase ur muscle mass and in turn increase ur metalbolism rate and thus achieve a no regain in weight after the program.

Hi mrs ngpk
Ya, trimshake is really.impt. maybe u can try again? I knw its hard (its easier to say than do )maybe u can add some stuff in to make it taste better like what some of them had suggested?

Every product in the tra set has its own 'function' n likewise for trimshake. So wld really encourage u not to 'give up' on the shake
happy.gif

Hi, sweet potato, yam, potato, most root vegg is high carbo.

In place, consider carrots and pumpkin instead. I do mash pumpkin in place of mash potato. Just steam or steam roast it with some thyme and mash. or do mash peas boiled with a bit of chicken stock. Naturally sweet and yummy.

Healthy eating...

I have also finish the TRA program. And I think its amazing! My body age is now younger than my actual age. Now my love handles are gone ...... woohoo! I have been trying to lose that for the past years through exercising and stuff but just didnt work. Until I found out about this program.

Hi mummies

I took tra n slim down 4 kg in a month. This is my 2nd month taking it.
I think it's not only about the pills but your intake as well,
I think my consultants guided me very well with nutrition info
Any mummies need help with food intake can pm me.

By the way I can guide I'm not selling in case there's conflict

Back