Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Dear all,

I just embarked on the TRA journey and is very happy with the outcome. Lost 3.5kg in a mth!

Jiayou!!

Hi!I have two months supply for TRA, selling them off at 1.2K or U can try out one month supply of TRA at $650. Interested,please PM me

I hv completed my 3mths program and have lost a 10kg and Vfa dropped 3 layers. This is indeed a good product and It is safe to take even while breast feeding. I have helped many of my friends to slim down well and even my mum is taking it and has lost 6kg and Vfa dropped 2 layers. She is healthier and so much happier too.
This is not just about slimming, it improves our health. I do not need to use inhaler anymore and I do not snore after only abt 2 weeks into this program.
I can help to measure your fats analysis if anyone is keen.
I do this with a sharing heart.

Few years back, I am one of TRA users as well. I lost about 15kg in total. But now, I gain my weight again. Where can I buy this product again??

Good morning ;)

cheers to all who have already experienced or is experiencing the goodness of TRA
happy.gif

if anyone is keen, i can be of help. You can email me at [email protected].

Let's all look good,feel good n be good
happy.gif

oh, i completed my TRA last 3 or 4 month ago. i manage to loss 6kg. now.... become fatter and fatter... heheheh.. can't stop eating kfc.. all junk food.

herbal life, cambridge diet/xando all the product tried b4.

all got their own effective point, main thing depend on yourself? whether can control? dont eat too much.

most effective to loss weight, get reductil from any clinic. ;p but no good for your health. ( i tried b4 too)

Yes agree, our diet matters.

However, the condition/ constitution of our body matters too.

If our body is functioning at optimum, we will still be able to maintain a healthy and good figure/ weight.

What does it mean to be funcitoning at optimum?
It means that our Metabolic rate is to be functioning normally. As we age/ due to lifestyle , our metabolic rate decreases.

Thus the ability of our body to absorb the necessary nutrients and also to pass out all the toxins/ rubbish reduces.

In this way, our bosy system starts toi malfunction, we start to out on weight and have other health complications.

Want to know how to Rebuild back your metabolic rate Naturally?

I take Natural High Purity Oligopeptides

HI, am interested in this program. I just had my body check and found to be at risk for diabetes, high bld and high cholestrol. I need to reduce at least 5-7kg in 3 mths. any1 can help? i hv knee problem so cant exercise much. I hv 2 young kids so cant go for trainings (as with a lot of prog needed) often. Any consultant that's near town area that can meet during lunch to show me how this work?

Hi Rachel (gaolat),

I had similar problem like you and now my health condition perfect after the 3 months program which I did my medical checkup. I work in town area and conveniently for me to meet you during lunch hour. Pls pm me or text me at 8228 1378.

I just went through the 3 month TRA fat loss, muscle building program. I lose 13kg in all and most of them are fats. This program is really effective in teaching me to eat right, raise my metabolism rate and improve my skeletal muscle to prevent rebound after the program is over. Call me if you need help!
happy.gif

Both HerbalLife and TRA work well in slimming according to the following condition.
1. You must persevere and follow their program thru and thru.
2. People ask you to replace meals with this and that product you do so, and don't say not full and you eat other things...
3. People ask you to exercise a bit you exercise a bit. Don't try to be lazy etc.
4. Monitor your weight!!!!

To tell you the truth, my husband tried both because his friends were selling them. He gave face and tried, but didn't followed what they asked him to do.

He was told to replace his dinner with a certain milkshake, he complained he is not full and went ahead to eat KFC.

He was told he can only eat certain calories of breakfast and lunch everyday... He went ahead and enjoy his meals.

He was told to record down his weight and to meet up with his friends who is monitoring him to re evaluate his program. He did none of it...

Thus in the end. NO EFFECT AT ALL!

So in a way, this is my advise. Slimming down is for people who are serious about it. Don't expect that you'll stay slim after the program if you are going to revert back to your old lifestyle before you attend the program.

Hi Grace, you are right! TRA and even herbalife is a weight management program for people who wants to lose weight and not just to give face to your friends. However TRA is a real solution if you want to lose weight healthily. It is a method and it works! So, if you are looking to get back your health and empower yourself to take control of your own health and not leave it to the doctors later, embark on this wonderful program now. I will always advise people to start it when you are ready, but I will also stress that now you have a choice to eat healthy or eat delicious food, dont wait till you end up with no choice, no choice to not only eat KFC but even eat normal food and end up with tube feeding etc. So act now and TRA is the right method. Go TRA!

I have witness the real effect of tra n not only it helps to reduce body fats but organ fat will be reduced too which herbal life or other slimming ways cannot do so. My friends who has stopped herbal life their weight rebound while wif tra once finished wif tra weight won't Rebound. Pm me or email to [email protected] for more info

Completed my 3mths TRA & 2mths down the road, I m stil losing weight, gaining muscles and losing body fats.
TRA is really amazing and I really loved it. If u r still thinking of taking, go for it. Those whose on TRA now, 加油!

I can help to do measurements and fat analysis for those whose keen. Apps or SMS me at 93361918.

Completed my 3mths TRA & 2mths down the road, I m stil losing weight, gaining muscles and losing body fats.
TRA is really amazing and I really loved it. If u r still thinking of taking, go for it. Those whose on TRA now, 加油!

I can help to do measurements and fat analysis for those whose keen. Apps or SMS me at 93361918.

Cheers to all
happy.gif

Glad to be on this platform
happy.gif
we are all here to share n help. We have enjoyed the goodness of tra n.a life changing experience through nuskin. We hope you can experience that too
happy.gif

My.contact is [email protected], hp 97995467
And my.name is josephine
happy.gif

Cheers to all
happy.gif

Glad to be on this platform
happy.gif
we are all here to share n help. We have enjoyed the goodness of tra n.a life changing experience through nuskin. We hope you can experience that too
happy.gif

My.contact is [email protected], hp 97995467
And my.name is josephine
happy.gif

Hi,

Is anyone here taking herbalife? Or is this supposed to be a TRA thread?

I've been wanting to lose weight n considering herbalife then heard abt TRA... But TRA sounds really expensive - $2k?!
I'm not well to do so this amt really scares me...
Seems like a lot of supplements to take n must be v disciplined (which I highly doubt I can do it)...

Anyone can share what is the ACTUAL process like for herbalife n TRA? Cost is an impt factor to me...
For herbalife, can I just take the milkshake replacement milk w/o the herbal tea n aloe Vera drink?
For TRA, what are the basic products? Or can I just take only 1 product? Will it still work???

i still left abut 2weeks supply for TRA. any one interested. i managed to go down more than 5kg. but now..... too bad the weight back again. sian..

Hi starbust,
Most importantly u must know why u want to slim down.. Is it for health, if it is then u should highly consider tra. We have many cases of ppl with health issues and one set of tra resolved all their problems.
I can share more with u .. SMS Or apps me @ 93361918.

Take care!

I have finished my set of TRA. Lost my stomach and arm fats and my face got smaller. Now I'm trying out Ageloc R2. Heard it is supposed to firm up your body.
happy.gif
Wanna know more can contact me at 97578047.

Hi all, i am a Nuskin distributor. Feel free to contact me @ 97992013, if you want to understand more about TRA let me know...

Yes I agree with Roslynn, because of Pharmanex 6S quality process, its safety and effectiveness guaranteed. In fact babies breastfed with this 'TRA milk' love it too!;)

My bro in law jus started TRA. His lost 6kg in 2 weeks time!! Effortlessly, he didn't exercise or starve. And fats around his heart reduce too. My cousin is Nuskin distributor. Wanna know more can contact me at 81184174
happy.gif

Wow! mummyann, thats amazing!! See TRA is simple and practical, you just need to follow it well! Congrats to him. He will transform very very soon.

Back