Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Interested to know the cost and how does it work....

Have went in the blog and confused... which is why am asking...

Sophie,
Can let me know how much u pay and how does it work since u just started.

Is this the 3 month programme?

Hi Sophie,congratulations on embarking on the program! I'm sure you can lose weight and look really good by antiaging with TRA! Just concentrate on taking the supplements and 3333 diet for this 3 months. You will get great results!

Hey Shena,
My program was 3 months... I actually skipped 1 week during my 2nd month coz I fell ill and my mom didn't feel comfortable with me taking "funny stuffs" other than my meds =p but I continued drinking G3 as a supplement that time...

Hey ah_toh,
Besides the slimming down part, I think the biggest change is my mindset on knowing the difference between "good and bad" food that i should/shouldn't take... I also cut down drastically on fried/oily food... now when I see things like fried chicken wing, I will actually think twice whether I should take it... and if I do, I automatically peel off the skin and "sponge-off" the oil before eating... it becomes a habit... happens to you too, right?

But, kudos to my consultant as well... She kept encouraging me... told me if I don't want my hubby to nag, then I mustn't give up.
happy.gif

before i take on TRA, i always overeat especially when go buffet and my mum's house for makan. Now my appetite reduced and i eat more healthy like what you say... more healthy lifestyle and eating habit.

Hi Gng, I am a user of TRA and not seller. So I want to share what I feel about the products. TRA is a 3-month program that cost SGD2,080. You still can eat normally for 2 meals (but try to avoid fattening & fried food), then 1 meal (either lunch or dinner) is replaced by protein shake. Before and after meal you need to take supplements which are used to control your carbo craving & fat intake. To achieve better results, stricter control of diet(more veg & fruits) and exercise are recommended.

This is not a slimming program of starving approach. I am on day 6 of the program, I do not see quick & big jump of weight reduction, think i have lost 1.5kg+- (at least now i have starting to see "5" on the weighing scale).

I tried the product. At the beginning, there is some reduced in my weight. After finished my TRA product. Total weight lose about 2kg only. Don't see much different. I am about 164cm and 65kg. So, still really up to individual. I followed most of the instruction. (coz it cost a bomb for me!) The consultant also never approach me much after I took the package! Just my sharing here..

Hi!Esther. I suppose the consultant must be your friend. Go after her for after sales service. How can it happen to you if you follow strictly? My friend also taking, she cheat all the way, and still lose. I think must be consultant never teach you the right way.

Hi ann, My hubby also taking. It is because I saw he losing weigh and even can maintain. Some how mine don't work in that way. So it is really very much up to individual. I trust the products but somehow don't really trust the sales person. Especially the after sales service. Really BAD! My hubby time, they still approached to do the weighing, measuring. After my turn took the product. Nothing much approach from them... Obviously, after got our sales..no after sales service.

Hi, Esther.. Totally agree.. The after sales service is very important.

My consultant very nice person, she will monitor few weeks after i took my program.

Actually i not fat, took the program just to maintain my figure and to get rid of some fat at certain part of my body, exspecially my tummy and hip. After the 3mth programs, it totally works.. Now i can wear bikini.. hehe..

Lili, u wanna me to recommend my consultant to you? She will help you to do analysis and share with u how the TRA work. Let u have more info abt this program

Esther,

My consultant are also very good and prompt of weighting and measuring me. If you are still keen, I can get her to mit up with you too.

Lili,

I will say that TRA is suitable for most people, coz so far, those who I know are taking are doing well and losing weight. If you are keen, then pm me and I can get my consultant to meet up with you.

Hi everyone, I agree with Esther, weiwei, the consultation is very important. You cannot just take the products and let it be, you need to be followed up consistently. Lili, anyone with a high body fat of >26% or anyone with chronic diseases shld give themselves a chance to take up the program. like what my pharmacist consultant says, the fastest way to gain your health is through losing way with TRA. She has not seen this 'reverse' in health with medicines before but TRA has proved many times.

HI all..I jus started to eat. My consultant is patience. Have been asking and questioning her for ard 1 mth before I decided to take up. So far so good, the produvt. Will update again. My body fat is super high 35.8%. So i need to monitor on that. I agreed with Starry. Consultation is very important. In fact , everyweek she will help me to measure. Hopefully I can have the determination for this 3 mth.

Shena, all the best! Hope you can acheive your goal. As for me, this month I have been cheating on this program. I am so so regret. Will guard my mouth this month!

Hihi, Shena. jia yu jia yu.

I have taking it for about 6weeks, not very diligent during the last 2 weeks.
sad.gif

Now adding green tea extract capsules to it to fasten the whole process.

Hi Celine, Green tea extract is it the TRA complex ? think the Lifepak make me heaty..wondering can i just take one pac instead of 2 pac

heard the wt did not rebound after 3 mths.

For those who have taken, are u still taking the products after 3 mths in order to keep the wt?

or totally not taking to keep the wt?

bluedolphinmummy,

I am completing my TRA program soon and have checked with my consultant on this... For her she continue the healthy diet and she will take fibrenet when she go for heavy meal like buffet. For me I plan to do the same since i already has fibrenet, but I will also stock in extra Trimshake which I can take as meal supplement when i don't want to go out for lunch during office hour.

I have created a blog to record my result and progress after taking TRA, do take a look at http://xizizi.multiply.com/

Hi Shena
For the lifepak u may switch back to 1 pack - 2 in the morning and 2 ard late aternoon times + eat many many fibre fruit - apple / guava and veggies.
Once not so heaty, then take 2 pack again.
Coz 1 pack can 'cover' u for 12 hours. heehee~

Hi bluedolphinmummy
Normally, after 3 months, they will take a product called G3 (supplement drink - suitable for the young and old) + continue on Lifepak.

There are many many testimonals of successful weight loss that i see from my surrounding frens and my bf himself.

I am very very skeptical of it in the first place. I had tried so many methods to slim down....~
Done a lot of reading up, questioning the consultants and went to the workshop to see see look look.

I have decided to purchase it before 27th Aug - coz there is promotion now: free fibrenet worth SGD 141.00 leh...~
And will start it on 1st Sept. ^^

Hi I have completed first month of the TRA program. I didn't follow strictly to the program due to extensive travelling and have skipped taking the supplements and Trim shake for about 1 week. I also did not do any exercise. I am glad that I have lose about 3.5kg. However my body fat did not reduce at all.

My target weight is 55kg which is the ideal BMI weight for my height. I still have 4kg more to lose so i need to be more discpline to follow the program.

Hi lili (lili_fc)
Do really make decision fast, coz dun wanna u to miss out the current promotion - free fibrenet.
Just like what ah_toh (ah_toh) mention, this pills is to be taken (during ur 3 month program and after tat) if u be having heavy meal like buffet/ wedding dinner/ BBQ events. which I think more wu hua now la...~ hehehee~... ^^

Hi Sophie (magic_star)
Muz be more discpline leh..... dun waste ur money....~ if u mention ur body fat did not reduce at all, then the 3.5kg tat u're losing is ur muscle wor...! which is no no good...~!!!
Jia you...! set phone alarm to remind u for supplement time!
Jia you jia you...!

Hello ladies, wow! Jia you everyone on TRA. TRA is the right approach to weight loss, it will definitely work if you work on it. The simplest thing to do is to follow the 3333 diet as closely as possible and take all the supplement as recommended. Even lifepak plays an important role in the whole process. Once you start, believe in yourself that you will achieve the ideal weight and work closely with your consultants. Let's all lose weight for the last time!And be healthy!

Hi Jessie, yes you are right my muscle % reduced while the body fat is about the same as before. I told myself I must be more discipline otherwise just wasting money. So far diligently taking all the supplements. Thanks for your encouragement
happy.gif
btw are you also on TRA now? Or you have completed the program?

Oh just saw your previous post, u intend to start on 1 sep. You are lucky got the free fibrenet promotion! Hope we will be success to shed all the extra pounds!

Hi people there.. I took the TRA for 9 days Feeling is good. I took up the promotion on 15/8 where there is a free fibrenet promotion. Yesterday went for measurement. Have lost almost 1kg of fats and mass increase 0.3. Weight drop 1kg. So far so good.

Oh great... u will soon be transformed into a younger, slimmer and pretty shena... u will definitely love your new look... hee...

Hi Sophie (magic_star)
Yesh! very exceited abt it... Ystd just went down to purchase the TRA set and now waiting for my delivery..! (which take abt 3-5 werking days!) Heeheheehehe~ ^^

Hi Shena (pinkycher)
Good..! keep it upz...!!! ^^

Let's shed in the health way...!!!!!

Hi Jessie
Thanks you. You too. Let's shed in a healthy way. I begin to like the shake and is replacement for 1 meal and still can get to eat vege and fruit. Hehehe

Hi ann (jazzieline)
Not very sure if it can be consume in long run. Coz I haven't heard of ppl continuing it after 3 months.
Maybe u seek ur consultant for suggestion?
FYI : function of TRA complex is to curb craving and increase metalbolism. ^^

Hi Shena (pinkycher)
^^V

Hi ooi sim keow` (osk2728)
U can contact me @
email: [email protected]
ebuddy: shigehiro85

Hi all, went for a TRA talk with mt friend today. End up her consultant came in.

I'm trying for no 3. Should I take up TRA? Not cheap. Not sure if I shd spend so much. Then end up pregnant and gain 15 kg again.

How?

Hi Piyoz,

You can take it after no.3 but if you are currently overweight already then would suggest you take to improve your weight n health first if not it may be unhealthy for your pregnancy (eg gestation diabetes etc. Also if you gain even more weight it may need alot more effort to lose the double weight gain from 3 pregnancies.

Hi Piyoz,

You can take it after no.3 but if you are currently overweight already then would suggest you take to improve your weight n health first if not it may be unhealthy for your pregnancy (eg gestation diabetes etc. Also if you gain even more weight it may need alot more effort to lose the double weight gain from 3 pregnancies.

Hi piyoz, you shld consider TRA, as you need a healthy body to carry your third child.its best both for you as well as your baby. Dont worry about the weight gain as i've a few friends, took TRA, lose weight, then got pregnant but their weight went back to pre pregnancy stage after delivery. I think because TRA has taught her the right knowledge about what a healthy life is, by eating right and leading a non sedentary lifestyle, you can achieve weight loss any time! Its all abt the right education! And TRA can help you.

Dear all, im on TRA for almost 2 months and i felt great. My clothes become loose, i become more lean and healthy. All my friends said i look younger and great. I have a very good consultant who guided me thru the program. I can recommend anyone who wish to try or find out more on TRA to my consultant. Please contact me at [email protected]

Cheers.!!

Oh ya.. Just to add on.. My consultant have trianing program for those who are on TRA.. With the triaining, the result is fast and really amazing..

Cheers!!

Hi YBWIS

Can you share the program with me? I aim to lose 18kgs by Christmas leh.

Put on lots of weight after the birth of my twins who are now 1.5YO..

Should still be able to lose weight ya?

Do we need to incorporate exercise into the program? So basically is to pop bills and be more sensible towards our diet ya?

Total cost can opt for instalments?

ThankX in advance!!

Hi ladies
I just sign up the TRA program yesterday... I am 172cm tall and weigh 72.4kg.... Hope thru this program I can lose sone weight and regain my figure and confidence ! Jia you

Hi Jolene

Can u share with me more? Gosh I'm 174cm & 78kg! Big fat bump! Need to lose at least 15kgs.

How much do u pay? I'm worried that I cannot adhere to the program after paying! What are we expected to do? Can drink kopi?

Thank u huh
happy.gif

Back