Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Kelly

Just remember you should always follow 3333 and not taking more than what you usually take.. choose quality vs quantity and you will ensure weight will not rebound.

Letting go 2 tins of trimshake @$100
Chocolate flavour, expiry is 4/2014
If keen, pm me your contact for faster response.
Collection : Bishan / Sin Ming area only

Have excess of
a) LifePak (60 packs in a box) - 2 boxes &
b) Chocolate Trimshake (10 sachets in box) - 5 boxes

Letting go 40% off RP. If buy more will give more discount.
PM me if keen.
tks

Hi gals,
Saw tat u r doing well in Tra...tats great.

For me i lose 6kg but i lose more on inches as fats are burn off into muscle which has weight too. From M size, im down to XS. My pants drop from UK44 to UK36, i used to have heavy bottom which look like pear shape figure.

For those who want to know abt my ways to eat the suppleme ts, u can PM me or wechat me (Queenie_10), will be more than happy to share with you.

Hi all,

Helping a friend to clear her R2 expiring in jan 2014. 10 boxes at S$900.

Pls PM me for deal as I hardly log in here.

I have opened R2Ageloc, 1 btlset-rarely eat...expire in jan 2014. Willing to sell at $70...please pm for collection arrangement.

2 tins of trimshake - chocolate flavour @$100
Expiry 4/2014
Collection at Bishan/Sin Ming area
PM me your contact for faster response

Cassandra lim please contact me , I am interested in ur post on Sunday, June 30, 2013 - 2:38 am:
Have excess of
a) Duolean 4 bottles - S$50 each
b) Diene-O-Leen 4 bottles - S$85 each
c) Chocolate Trimshake 4 boxes (10 sackets in one box) - S$50 each

Doris
[email protected]

Have the following to offer :-

Full One month supply less than $600.
Partial One Month less than $500 or
selling at individual items at discounted prices.

PM for details.

Hi Shirley, that is right for double dosage which we followed for first 2 mths of starting R2. If not normal dosage is 3 , 3, 2.
happy.gif

TWO month TRA set to let go at very afforadable price.

Consist of :-
2 bottles of TRA Complex
4 bottles of Duolean
4 bottles of Diene-O-Lean
4 boxes of Trimshake (10 sachets in each box)
2 boxes of Lifepak
2 tubes of ageLoc Dermatoc Effects.

All abv for 2 months supply.
PM for more details.

Brand new unopened R2 to let go, at $95/box/btl/set.
(retail price at $208)
Expire Jan '14 .

Buy 5 free 1!
- While stocks last

Can email me at [email protected] thanks!

I also have an extra mth supply of TRA, letting go at $600.

Consists of
2 tin trimshake - $50 each
1 TRA Complex - $100
2 duolean - $50 each
2 dineolene - $85 each
1 lifepak - $100
1 ageloc dermatic effect - $50

if sold separately. Email me!

hi,

would like to ask some basic questions about Nuskin TRA. i have a colleague who is currently into her 3rd month of the program, saw her results, and was tempted.

1. my colleague told me that there is a new product, supposedly a improvised version of TRA, but cheaper, now onli available via distributors?

2. if i get the product from my colleague, does it means she is my distributor? or someone else?

3. who is going to assist in the weight measurement and giving of advice? my colleague or someone else?

Hi smurf_ling,

The new product is somewhat different. It shd be able to achieve some weight loss, but it is still a different product, targeting different aspects compared with TRA.

You shd ask your colleague if she is a distributor etc. it is possible that she is just recommending the product to you (ie. the distributor is someone else, and that someone else will do your measurements etc), or it is also possible that she is a distributor herself.
happy.gif

Have the balance to let go :-

1) FOUR sets (8 bottles) of AgeLoc R2 exp 6/2014
One set for $100. All FOUR sets for $380

2) Trimshake (Chocolate 10 sachets) $45. Exp 8/14

3) Diene O Lean 1 bottle - $75. Exp 8/14.

Collect in town or CCK areas.

It could be that your body is adjusting and regulating its own system towards a new state of good health. My situation was somewhat opposite of yours. My menses from irregular, became super regular after TRA. So regular, I now know exactly the date it will come (for the past 20 years, I've always had to guess). Hahahaha.

TRA also works to "tiao" our body to healthy state.
happy.gif

aromatispa (aromatispa)

Are you mean you have Pharmanex AgeLoc R2 (ageLOC R2 Day (180 Capsules), ageLOC R2 Night (60 Capsules) )as picture?

8637217.jpg

Back