Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Hi Celine. wish you good luck. Let me know how much you shed off.. I am so tempting to try this Product. I am 75kg. my target weight is to lose 12kg. Sigh...

Thanks, Shena!
happy.gif

I was on herbal life in April but diff to maintain as need to drink milk shake twice a day. I love my food. So thought TRA is better for me.

Will share with you once I am half way there.
happy.gif

Dear all, something I want to highlight here, TRA not only bring me slimer figure, it also lifted me up interns of mood and energy. I am so busy with a lot of things recently, plus baby not well due to injection and a hyper active son and work. I m so surprise that even if I lack of sleep, I still have energy to complete all my task.
happy.gif

Hi Celine , Thank you. Let me know again. I am on herbalife prod but i feel hungry after 2 hr when drinking the shakes. Is the shakes tasty from TRA ? you took vanilla or Choc favour ? I heard Choc makes you fat ? Is it true ? They break down the visual Fats ? I was so worried abt my weight now.

Yah, that's how I feel after taking herbal life too. Like not very satisfactory, cause cannot eat n snack. I took the chocolate one, it is yummier than herbal life. Also got a egg looking spring that mixes the milk shake better.
After so many dieting things like Cambridge diet, cabbage soup diet, diet pills like panbesy, I hope this will really work for me.
happy.gif

Btw, my seller is full time doing this. So thought she is quite experienced. Even teach me how to play ard with the Pills. So far so good.

Hi, Im new, Signed up as I see the reviews for this TRA is so good.

I am 156cm and weight 55 to 60kg. Need to shed the fabby away. How/where can I get this product or know what products are suitable for me?

Is it affordable?

Hi, amandawhite. This product is from pharamex which is under nuskin. I got my seller contact from my Gynae after verifying it is safe. I like this seller, cause she is experienced as doing this full time.
If you keen to find all more, let me know. I can pass you her contact. Price wise :$2080. But can do 12 months installment via POSB/DBS.
happy.gif

Hi! Amanda. You can simply go to parkmall to get the product and do all paper work there. I would advice you to go to their seminar to understand the product info and more effective way to take this product first before you buy. Seriously $2080 Is not cheap even if we pay by installment.
happy.gif

HI Celine and Ann, thanks for replying!

they have a shop in parkmall? which level? the shop name is nuskin?

ya, $2080 not cheap hahaha..

Hi Amanda,
I think to have a consultant is better because they teach you how to eat rather you go and buy it directly. Correct me if I am not wrong. Haha.. ya i also think $2080 is not cheap but seem like in this forum, people ppl make it and slim down. So maybe we could try it also haha. Maybe gd product comes with the expensive price

Hi Shena,

Yes I agreed with you. I took the product because my gynae recommended to me. I trust my gynae, if she took the product herself then the product shd be safe, haha.... me quite kiasi one...
My gynae did give me her consultant contact but i did not get the product from her consultant. Because her consultant shop is at Tanjiong Pagar and she expect me to go down to her shop a few times for review after buying, if i want review by her on the progress. I rejected as I am quite busy with kids and work, no time to go down.

Later I know from a friend his consultant who do come to your house regularly to do progress review for you. I get from his consultant the 1st time they came to my house as I already done my own research on the product and have decided to buy. I used "they" for my consultant as they are husband and wife who took the product and now leading a very healthy lifestyle after taking the product...

For me i think there are a few factors to look at before you decide whether to buy or not :-
(a) $$$
(b) product safe?
(c) are you a ON person? you need to have discipline ie. you have to take the product everyday and you have to try to eat healthy...
(d) can you take capsule? i think this is very important. Some of my colleagues envy that i have slim down but they don't want to buy because they don't like the idea of taking so many supplements in one day and the size of the capsule is not small.
(e) consultant - try to find a good consultant who will provide good after sales service. A good consultant will call you regularly to check your progress and come to your house to take your weight/BMI/FAT measurement and give you advice on your progress.

How important is each factor depends on individual. OK, hope you gals don't mind my losoness...

Dear gals, personally I prefer a consultant to bring all the way through from seminar to end of 3 months.

I have spoken to 2 TRA consultants and based on own feelings and their experience, I made my choice.

So it be best to shop ard a bit before choosing the consultant.

I suggest go to the talk also, because some consultant only want to earn $$. They may teach wrong method. So it is better that you go to the seminar. Anyway, there will be many consultant there too, no worries.
happy.gif
If your friend is a consultant and you trust him or her, then go ahead. Else you could always compare who is better consultant that can guide you truly and provide good after sales service.

Ah-Toh, I totally agree with you. Shop and compare. As some people that I know of fail in this product due to irresponsible consultant. Be it full time or not. Now we are trying to help her to re gain confident in this product. Seriously compare to other method, this is the only one that I feel so comfortable taking it and lose weight easily. Still, survey and compare first before making the purchase.

frankly speaking, it's very hard to choose which consultant to use... everyone will say their consulatnt is good. Frankly speaking, I also intend to sell the product myself, haha... i also think my consultant is the best... so for those of you who is new to this product, if you got time, then maybe you can talk to 2 or 3 consultant and then decide which one you want to buy from since there is no obligation to buy from them when you consult them.

Hi Ah toh thanks alot for your comments. I heard there are like group consultant from various group.Eg; Success 21 together etc... a fren bought me to the City hall side. Maybe I should tryto get 2 or 3 and see which one is really good. Wah they come to your house to measure weight. Impressed.

no problem... eh... they earn comm on selling the product lor... so it's impt to provide gd service so the customer will introduce friend to them. Diff people has diff way of marketing and service lar... eh... my purpose of setting up site is to record progress and also to sell the product... i tot that if can sell this product well then i can resign and take it as freelance job then i will have more time to take care of my kids, haha....

Pardon me if i am too frank.... actually i also want to introduce my agent to you lar, hee..... if u want then tell me lar...

Everyone also hope can earn a bit milk powder $$ for baby la.
happy.gif
whoever taking this product surely know what is going on. Ultimately, is our own choice and if in the end not up to the standard that we want, don't blame others lah.

Dear Shena and Amanda, totally agree with the gals.
But what matters is you can tahan all the pills and milk shake. Weight loss is always tough, this method is not easy.
But end of the day, I did it because of health reason. FAt content 38.5, faintz.
As long as you find a consultant that fits you, then welcome to the TRA club.
happy.gif

Same here. I also admire your way of analysis before buying a product. How is your progress so far? I can fit into my old clothes already!

Oh ok.. thanks alot you gals for encouraging. ya think is tough.. but i need to slim down for my wedding. Even my mum said i am very FAT. I am so hurt so i shall consider and take it soon. :> . If i need consultant, will let you gals know. will go to seminar and know more first.

my 1st mth very impressive, i slim down > 3kg but 2nd mth my progress slow down... haha... due to (a) sometimes I forgot to take the supplement and (ii) i got many makan appointment with relatives and friends. I really need to be more discipline. Lucky my weight did not bounce back. hmmm... I will work harder from now on.

Ok.. Actually if portion it carefully, it should be ok. I still eat choc (shiiii) when I can not juggle my stress level. But must watch the portion lor.
happy.gif
plus some friends really sabo king lor, make me eat fried chicken and nasi lemak. Lol

TRA is all about having the right knowledge and making a choice on the food that we eat. The supplements are there to help kick start our metabolism.

Hi Ann, I dont see any problem with gastric problem and taking TRA, because you are told not to skip meals. And the program ensures that you take good nutrition frm the various supplements, there's no detox, so I'm sure you can go through the program well and in fact may help you solve your gastric problem like heartburn!
happy.gif

oh ann, if you are still having heartburn, try to add probio and marine omega as they usually help with heartburn. This on top of your TRA supplements.

Dear Ann, I encountered headaches and slight giddiness.
So my consultant, Carine asked me to start off with one packet of life pack. Cause might be too heaty for me.

I also realise that I must drink lotsof water. To help to digest.

After 3 weeks, I can take 2 packets.

Celine and starry, actually is my mom. She started taking it today. She has lots of problem, so I m a bit worry for her. If taking fish oil, must have specific timing right? Oh! I forgot about probio, thanks so much for telling me. As for myself, I enjoy my TRA so much!
happy.gif
can't wait to tell everyone to start taking it.

HiHi.. yesterday i went for the product training and seminar. It was so motivated. So many ppl taking HXX brand and change to TRA. So how the progress so far people.. ?

Sheena, so on ah! I have not going to seminar, only went twice to refresh my memory of TRA, as my mom is taking, her situation is different, so must upgrade myself before I can teach her more. She lose 3 kgs after first week. Me, 53kgs now.

You use how long to slim down. . to 53 kg.. ? Frm wat weight to wat weight. .? the product trainng u go is it near bras basah there.. ?

Hi everyone,

I have finished my program... I've lost approx. 22kg from my 70ish... much more than I targeted... I never knew I could do it, coz I slacked a bit on my 2nd month... but the constant nagging from my hubby on "don't waste your money, don't waste your money" kept me going.... hahahaha not a very good way huh... but, it helped
happy.gif

I'm continuing some of the supplements to maintain my "post-program" like Fibrenet, G3 and LifePak...

For the new TRAers out there... jia you!
happy.gif

WOW! Congrats You Buy Wat I Sell! That's a very good achievement. I went to the TRA Superstar show last sat and again I can see that TRA helps everyone frm young and old to male and female. I like one sharer who said that her 16yo high cholesterol level went back to normal after 3 mths with TRA. This is what i always share with people, if 3 mths of a safe, effective weight loss program can gain you back your health, its really priceless! Because, my experience as a pharmacist dealing with drugs previously, this is close to impossible but TRA has shown otherwise, just by simple teaching one to lead a healthier life! Thanks TRA! If you are still considering, just take the first step to sign up...and follow the program, it will work!

Hi Ann. i gng to start soon. still quite skeptical but i will give it a try soon. So motivatd here..hahha..
You buy what I sell, how many months of programe u went through before u lose 22kg?

You buy wat I sell... for me I feel so good and more confident after slim down... so for you this feeling must be 200% more... haha....

Shena, jia yu! You can do it! Since you can take herbal life last time, surely you will love the goodness that TRA can give you.

Juz to share that after 2 months in TRA, I lost 4.6kg and now weight 46kg which is the weight of my secondary school days! So happy especially when I can wear back old pants and skirts!

The tra is really helps, and important must follow the program... Anyone interested to know more abt TRA, pls PM me.

Just started this TRA program for 2 days, so far so good, crossed my fingers that I will be able to lose some weight! My current weight is 62kg, my target is 55kg. Wish me good luck!

Back