Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Hi, I am looking to buy TRA complex, duo lene & diene o lene. May I know anyone is selling it? Any different between TRA and TR90?

Glad to see that everyone here is concerning of their health in discussing on TRA/TR90.
A very good start to transform your life with ageLOC TR90.
Let's start your journey together...

Just started on TR90, wish me luck in losing weight, fats & to shape up. Have tried so many different ways, pharmacy/dr's prescription pills to no success .. will share more on my experience
Hi how's was the programme for you? Care to share? My email is [email protected]. researching if I should take this product for weigh loss

I have been on TR90 for 3 weeks and lost more than 2kg fats (not muscles or water). Seen friends who failed to shape up after 3 months on this programme, am lucky I met good coaches and they make lots of difference to my experience with TR90. Excited to share with anyone looking for weight management advice.

Hi how's was the programme for you? Care to share? My email is [email protected]. researching if I should take this product for weigh loss

Hi Ami, the ageLOC is featured in discovery channel and it's targeting the source of aging. TR90 is reliable. I took it 2 years ago and result was awesome. Love it so much and I'm still taking few products... If you want to know more, you may text me on Whatsapp 81713624.

You should search of ageLOC technology not Nuskin

Same results, Not found. In fact, I did some Google, and some said that the program only talk about genetic technology, but never associate it with Nuskin. I would suggest those who are interested to do their own research.

Same results, Not found. In fact, I did some Google, and some said that the program only talk about genetic technology, but never associate it with Nuskin. I would suggest those who are interested to do their own research.
Okay. It actually is about the ageLOC technology based on out human genes expression. It did not mention about Nuskin. Only Nuskin is using this advanced technology of it products.

Hi, I took TRA before w good result.
Gain weight due to stress n busy in work that having all junk food n carbo.

Question is TRA still available or only TR90?

Anybody has idea on purpose of different product on TR90?
Possible to buy separate product?

I have about 2 month supply left. I started the program and got pregnant. Although the sales ppl say is ok to take but my hubby not willing to let me take a risk hence i am selling it off.
I'm willing to let go of my stuff at a lower price.
I have 2 bottles of CPLEX, CTP and 80 packs of chocolate milk shake.
I can let go at SGD$800
Let me know if you still interested

or sms me at 94525591

saw your post, im not sure if you are still interested
I have about 2 month supply left. I started the program and got pregnant. Although the sales ppl say is ok to take but my hubby not willing to let me take a risk hence i am selling it off.
I'm willing to let go of my stuff at a lower price.
I have 2 bottles of CPLEX, CTP and 80 packs of chocolate milk shake.
I can let go at SGD$800
Let me know if you still interested

or sms me at 94525591

Hi,

I'm taking TR90, do let me know if you're interested I can get my consultant to contact you. No hard selling.

Hi
PM me if you are keen to know about TR90.
I was on the program early last year and non rebound till date and become a healthier person :)

ImageUploadedByForum1474266791.986920.jpg

I've this to let go, it's opened but new. PM me if you're interested.
ImageUploadedByForum1474266858.309936.jpg

Tr90 is not about the weigh reducing that you see on the weighing scale but the body composition and maintaining healthy lifestyle to promote individual health benefit in long term. It also benefit those skinny people with high cholesterol and hypertension. It is sort like overhaul (reset) our body to a more youthful and healthier way. Do pm me if you are keen to understand more of the science and technology behind the product that will benefit you and your family :)

Hi all.. I'm finishing my tr90days program in 15days time. I'm down of 10kgs in weight.. If anyone interested u can apps me @ 91459520 or pm me if u wanna know more on this.. I'm happy to be able to share this amazing products!

Hi all, I my on this program for 1 month already. Very good progress. Shaping my body very well.
upload_2016-12-8_9-27-15.png

I am more than glad to share with you how to go about achieving this. PM me or whatsapp me at 82688892 if you are keen.

Tr90 is simply amazing! Pm me or whatsapp me @ 91459520 and I'm more then happy tp share the experiences with u!

Attachments

• 14716068_10154279760004342_8079133109756776148_n.jpg
    14716068_10154279760004342_8079133109756776148_n.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 416
hi
im helping my friend to sell her TR90 at low price..I tried TR90 after my 2nd preg and it was effective..Now im trying again after my 3rd preg..I bought mine already if not i will take over my fren's pkg..pls pm me if keen..thx

Hi mummies,
Just chanced upon this thread.

I am currently a user of TR90 now on my 2nd month.

I can feel that my tummy has flatten significantly, my colleagues have also commented that I have shaped up quite abit.
Can't wait to have a review with my consultant who has been following up with me faithfully every week to check on my progress as I am more concern about my body and visceral fats as well as high cholesterol level which was the reason why I was in this product initially.

Although the result varies depending on one's diet and lifestyle, I really believe this product can really help as I see the transformation in my secondary schoolmate!

Mummies who are interested to know can pm me to share more as it is so much easier to talk than write, cheers :)

Back