Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

For TRA/TR90 users,

It is quite unlikely if u have follow the program diligently & faithfully for 90 days to put on weight more than before TRA/TR90.

Based on my experience, i came across 1 person who took other wrong approach to slim down fast, 5kg in a month, then go for TRA, with TRA lose another 2-3kg, after stop TRA, weight goes back by 5kg. The so called "rebounce" actually is not caused bu TRA but rather, used wrong method previously to hav fast weight loss resulting loss of muscle mass instead of fats, metabolism is hay-wire... In this case, TRA trying to adjust d metabolism back to healthy condition so after 90days, no more aids to stablise d metabolism n start to see the "bounce". My friend was confident enough her rebounce isnt caused by TRA, she took a set of TR90 after TRA, now she lost 10kgs in total!

Would any company spent millions of dollar in science research to come out a failure program? I may not hav the depth of scientific knowledge but the truth is TR90 is now listed on US Physician Desk Reference as a mean of safe & effective weight management system. Is it easy to be listed on US PDR?

I took TRA, then after course finished, my weight bounced back, and worse still I was 5 kg more than before TRA. I can't afford to continue with TRA cos too expensive to take long term. So I still believe proper diet and exercise is the best way to go. The funny thing is, during the period when all the agents were selling and promoting the items, I saw their FB very promising, everyone got pretty pictures and slim photos. The thing is, I saw the same group of ppl now and the weight seems to pile back....so I personally think it's a good supplement, but the main ingredient is still good exercise and proper healthy food...

Jade, how much did you think TRA helped you to lose? I think it's quite scary to rebounce so bad and end up 5kg heavier than BEFORE you started TRA. was that the heaviest you've ever been? hope to hear from you soon!

Not planning to go back again, thank you for the insights :) as I said, I really cannot afford it, so will stick to my current. I am sure it works for some, but it didn't for me honestly, so I don't want to explain again why it didn't work on me, it's great that the company spend a lot on their research. I have heard good reviews from friends, honestly, but I am pretty happy with what I am doing now, cos it did not work for me.

Hi

The main thing is really to gain that food awareness, especially in Singapore whereby a lot of food are very carbo base. The ability to keep to 3333 post program will really help to maintain the weight. I had lost 10kg 2 years ago and maintaining it since. I helped my friend lost her weight and by keeping to 3333 till today, she is still gradually losing body fats 4 months after the program.

Occasional indulgences are ok if you picked up exercise and is mindful of intake vs output. Basically, to lose weight, we need to create that caloric deficit. To maintain, we need intake=output. At the same time, be mindful that we maintain our protein intake etc etc.

I can share more info if anyone is interested to know more. I think it is a very interesting subject especially so when we are surrounded by so much temptations and harmless looking good food. LOL.

Pameela

Check this out from wikipedia:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resveratrol

ImageUploadedByForum1422201437.618503.jpg

ImageUploadedByForum1422201452.386933.jpg

ImageUploadedByForum1422201466.168349.jpg

Hi all,

Those who keen in the TR90 or R2 can pm me for more details. I'm currently taking TR90 half way, and I loss 6kg n 10cm on my waist. I still eating normal without diet, n I'm not those very big size but still can loss 6kg half way program. This program not only let me loss weight n also my high cholesterol has went back normal n I have no more constipation.

So if you really keen to loss weight in healthy ways, do pm me or whatsapp me at hp:96911863 for more details. Tks.

My friend is keen in the Galvanic spa for face. Maybe a Nuskin distributor can advise the member's price for the Galvanic spa for face? Thanks!

Hi All,

I have duolene, TRA complex, TRA trimshake selling at very low price. PM me if you are keen.

I have galvanic face spa, body spa and ageloc skincare to sell too.

Thank you

Am looking for nuskin distributor who can purchase the 180 degrees facial system and other facial products at ARO price. Pls text me at 98456146 if you can help. Tks.

Back