Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Does anyone know if it's safe to be on e TRA transformation program while still breastfeeding? My baby still breastfeeds just for comfort only n it's usually during e night.

hilow YBWIS,

everything is gd. but i tend to crave for some fatty food after so long. haha. weight didnt bouce bk. i m trying to keep fit n exercise more to lose more.

2nd round of program has! my consultant herself has done it before :D

-Joe's mum-
R u on TRA yet? need some advice?
happy.gif

Jos's Mum,

If u are concern, then bring the whole set of product for ur PD to check. That what I did, I am still breastfeeding and is on the TRA program. Also, my gal is on total BM.

Hi Kay, I'm thinking to start e program but I'm still breastfeeding so would like to know if it's safe to go on e program while breastfeeding.

Hi Diana, if I bring e total pdts to my PD, this would mean I would hv to spend 2k to buy e pdts 1st. If my PD says it's not suitable, then wat would I do w e pdts at hand? I was thinking is there information on e ingredients that I can print out to show my PD?

hilow! Joe's Mum

If you are interested, I can recommend u my consultant tt helps me alot in this program. If you have any questions beside breastfeeding, u can ask all at one go.
happy.gif
TRA is safe track so dun worry. ask all the enquires b4 u go on this program. no 1 will force u if u feel is not suitable. :D

Hi Kay, tks for ur advise n information. It has been v helpful.will update my progress if I start on e program.

Jos's mum,

For me tat time I buy first, with the thots tat if PD say no good for bb then I will hold and start after i stop BF lor...but tat time when I buy my bb is gng to 6 mths le....so it just depend on when I want to stop nia. So when PD and the LC in parentcraft say no issue on bb, then I start after my bb is 6 mths old. I am on the program since 18th May....gng to 1 mth le...

so far, my bb is ok and well! ;-)

PM me if u r really keen, I can share more with u.

Hi Joe mum. Np. U r welcome.

Anione is keen n needs help n advise on TRA just let mi know. I m done with the 3 mths. [email protected]

Really WANs to help ard n users of TRA will realize how useful this product will be.
happy.gif

Hi Jos's mum...

Personally, I'd suggest taking the program once you've stopped BF...

As a mom, your child's health comes first above anything else. I was also skeptical like you, and likewise, my consultant said that it's safe during BF, but I chose to start on the program only after I stopped BF...

I have nothing against the ingredients or the whole program... it has helped me quite a bit during this time... but, although PDs/Docs may say that it's safe etc, but everyone's body is different and responds differently to vitamins/supplements/medications etc... so it's better to be safe than sorry... prevention better than cure...
happy.gif

Just my 2 cents' worth... as a mom... and as someone who's also wanting to lose weight and gain healthy lifestyle...

Hi Kay,

I've got 1.5++ months more to completing... I think I may take up a 2nd time of the program... I feel lousy for "cheating" the program this 1st time coz I haven't been very disciplined...
happy.gif
I hope I can do better!!!
happy.gif

Hi YBWIS,

yes i know what u mean. bcos during the 1st mth i didnt lose ani weight also but in inches only. but i been eating very healthy. n my visceral fats drop from 6 to 5. so this is a gd news i guess for the 1st mth.

i start to drop my weight in the 2nd mth abit by abit n inches. n most imptly i did exercise. at least 3km - 4km run twice a week. so in the 3th mth my visceral fats drop to 4. arms from 30cm - 26.5cm. thigh drop fr 47-42cm.

all these results did make a change in my life. so YBWIS, dun think of taking the 2nd time program onli. think of what u can do for the remaining 1.5mth n have determination. I know is tough but i guess since we spent 2k on these 3 mths we shld fully use it. no extra oily or tempted food to go along. n hope ur family know abt ur condition n support u instead.JIA U!

The main focus of pharmanex in designing TRA is safety, to me, TRA supplements are just food in capsules. If you have breastfed for a good 3-6mths, and baby just feed for 'fun' then you can definitely start on TRA. I've friend who started TRA while breastfeeding in her 13th mth. its time for her to wean her baby off anyway.

hi my hubby underwent TRA and culd see he is more discipline in his diet tho i still tempt him to eat durian! guilty guilty. TRA helps u to have a balance diet n adopt a healthier eating habit. we still keep the foto of my hubby b4 n after the program. many commented tat he looks better now compared to b4 marriage!
my hubby decided to take on the TRA mainly becos of the family, as he feels tat now we have kids, we nid to stay healthy for them. of cos the benefits of looking gd come with it. It will be gd if u have your spouse or any close friend who can encourage u or support u, then TRA will not be so "dramatic a change" for u.
good luck n stay healthy!

I m done with 3 mths 1 MTH ago. N it did nt rebouce Bk. However I slim down 1kg even. Tt very amazed. TRA!

Hi, i just started TRA. Today is my third day, the lifepak is heaty for me. So i cut down to 1 pack advice from the consultant.

taking this with advice from Gynae.

Hope to find people taking this too from here. So taht we can do it together.
happy.gif
Cause i love food. Bit of a distraction to me now.

Aim: to lose 18kg fats!! Wish me all the best.

Jia You Celine, never give up cos you have already embark on a great program that will work! SO make it happen! Wish you all the best!

Dear all
Please advise me. Is it really good ? I eat herbalife before once i stop, my weight rebound and even More. I'm not sure whether this TRA got side effect ? I am in dilema as I'm really afraid of all tablets, however, i want to lose weight as when i stop for herbalife, i gain 10kg in 2 yr time. frm 65 to 75kg Now. I am so depressed at time, TRA is it really good ? comfirm will lose in 3 mth times ? those who take TRA please advise as I jus got to know abit of this product.

Hi! Sheba,, I just started taking TRA for 2 weeks, but I can really see the result and feel energetic even though I have to wake up middle of the night to feed baby and work. Do you want my consultant to give you more info?

Hi Jazzie, is the tablet need to eat alot ? how many replacment meal you drink ? 2 meals ? because i am really scare on drink replacment drink. If one time i tink shd be ok. initially you take, will there be any uncomfortable feeling ?

Hi Jazzie, is the tablet need to eat alot ? how many replacment meal you drink ? 2 meals ? because i am really scare on drink replacment drink. If one time i tink shd be ok. initially you take, will there be any uncomfortable feeling ?

Hi Shena,

I have started TRA 1 month ago and i have created a blog for the progress. Feel free to take a look at below site so at least you have some idea on what you are taking. eh... recently quite busy so didn't update it for a week. Hope it helps.

http://xizizi.multiply.com/journal

I think depend on each and individual. So far I only have good feeling. I took herbal life before, is total different experience. How I wish I knew this TRA long ago, that I no need to suffer from hunger and stress. You can e mail me, [email protected]. I shall share with you more. Or you could also ask the person who refer this product to you. Usually consultant can give better advice.
happy.gif

I think depend on each and individual. So far I only have good feeling. I took herbal life before, is total different experience. How I wish I knew this TRA long ago, that I no need to suffer from hunger and stress. You can e mail me, [email protected]. I shall share with you more. Or you could also ask the person who refer this product to you. Usually consultant can give better advice.
happy.gif

Hi Sharon , thanks alot. Need to register before seeing the Blog ? cos i encoutner problem when i try to go in the website.

i'm really curious on this product.How come can lose so much weight and not rebound ?

Shena, don't think that if you eat uncotrorable everyday will not rebounce lor. You must know how to eat right. The consultant will teach you how.

Hi Shena,

no need password. hmm... my hubby also encounter problem when he try on his laptop. I also don't know the cause of the problem.

you try this below again, got problem you pm me... maybe i can download the blog and send to you. From below site you should be able to see my home page, click on the section "Blog".

http://xizizi.multiply.com

hi shena ypu must learn to eat right. meaning right food for our body. many pple think by not eating they can slim down. WRONG! we MUST eat but eat the right food so our body will not store up bad food.
i read up some articles and as shared, my hubby now looks better than b4. cos he learnt to eat the right food.

Helen, you are so right! After my 1st pregnancy, I lose weight by eating right. But took me very long time. I guess I was very heavy. 72kgs and 68kgs after gave birth. I took 1 year plus without taking any supplement. After 2nd pregnancy, my weight was 58kgs. My husband bought me TRA. It only takes 2 weeks to lose 4 kgs. I guess is the right eating habit, a little exercise and the TRA. It is just different.

just to share with everyone on this TRA product. I am a consumer myself and i'm still under the program 3wks more to go. i have lose 7kg so far.My weight was 65kg after giving birth continuously for the past 3 yrs. i have tried many ways to flatten my big tummy. but it din work till i tried this product.

My hubby when to source in depth of this product content, and is actually a approved product by singapore health board. It has no Ephedrine(long term in take will cause kidney failure) and this product is all natural plants extract from capsicum and chilli... and most importantly is not a slimming product but is a supplement. My mother who is at age of 60 is taking it not only for slimming effects but is for her health(her internal fats is real high).

WOw, I'm really glad more and more people are on TRA. Well, The Right Approach will always be there, only the wrong approaches will not last! TRA works because its the right way to lose weight, and taking all the nutrition frm all the great supplements frm pharmanex makes us healthier, thus our body can work better! Anyone with chronic disease shld also look at TRA to help 'settle' those health problems.

Hi ann, you can add fibrenet during the wedding dinner. And you can still stick to the 3333 rule..just take a spoonful of the various dishes served,your consciousness on what you eat will help you most!

Dear all Thank you for sharing. It seem that this is my last resort to try this product TRA and believe this TRA again as I am really skeptical on all slimminh product. Seem like many people really lose weight in a healthy way tru TRA.

Hi! Starry, my wedding dinner is vegetarian type... Meaning a lot of carbo involve. What I m anxious is not the amount of food, but rather is the duration. Because we must take TRA and dineo lean at least 30 mins before mean, and wedding dinner can really drag 1 dish by 1 dish. So how?

Shena, I will advise you to follow your consultant to go to the talk or seminar or whatever you name it. To understand better how to take this product effectively before you start. All the best! I can do it, sure you can! FYI, I lose 1 kg again this week. My dinner last night is nasi lemak! Haha! Well, I know is oily, so I don't take whole plate, and I choose veg as side dish.
happy.gif

Hi ann, don't worry abt that, what you can do is take the supplement immediately before your first meal. It will be effective!

Thanks starry. I shall only focus on my children and don't look at the food. Haha! Just kidding. Seriously, I dont think I will increase 5kgs in 1 night. I m just being too peranoid.

Dear all, this is like a support group for me. At least not doing this alone.
happy.gif
some updates from me: initial weight climb up after 1st week cause I skipped milk shake. But after taking it back, lose abt 3kgs so far. plus that wonderful fibrenet that let me to play cheat a little.

Hi Celine how long you take to shed off 3kg ? I gng to know more and might taking up the product after seeing so many gd reviews :>

Cause I m so big sized, was 83kg now to 78.8kg.
happy.gif
so the initial weight loss is faster. Abt 4kg. 1st week was quite slow, so but worries.
Went to bombard my consultant almost every day. Good that she is doing this full time, so more experience to answer my so many questions.
happy.gif

I m targetting to reach 69kg. Wish me luck, girls!!
Btw, this TRA is recommended to me by my Gynae. So trust that it be safe.
happy.gif

Back