November 2017 Mummies

Celebrian

Any November Mummies around? Tested postive last week. Waiting to confirm pregnancy. Hope to meet more mummies here!

Hi all, Tested positive today. Am not sure when is a good time to visit the gynae though. Read online that normally 6-8weeks is a good time. Feeling excited.

Hi all, Tested positive today. Am not sure when is a good time to visit the gynae though. Read online that normally 6-8weeks is a good time. Feeling excited.
Hi Sarah, congratulations to you! You can call up your gynae and they will schedule an appointment date for you based on your LMP. The more popular gynae might be full faster and will not take up new patient once they fill their capacity.

Hi Sarah, congratulations to you! You can call up your gynae and they will schedule an appointment date for you based on your LMP. The more popular gynae might be full faster and will not take up new patient once they fill their capacity.
Oh ok! Thanks for the advice :)

Hi mummies, I tested positive yesterday :) based on the online calculator my baby should be a 8 nov baby :)

Anyone visited gynae yet?

Hi mummies, I tested positive yesterday :) based on the online calculator my baby should be a 8 nov baby :)

Congratulations Soplin! You have the same EDD as me but I think my EDD will be pushed backward as I think I ovulated later. Anyway my gynae appointment is on 20th Mar. She wouldn't see me till I'm 6 weeks along coz that's when we can see the heartbeat.

Congrats ladies! Yup no need to see gynae too early perhaps schedule an appt first, best is after 7 weeks for baby heartbeat. During this period, can take some supplement or vitamins esp folic acid for baby growth.

Hi Soplin, I am there about too! But given that my 1st born was 2 weeks earlier. I may pop earlier too. Waiting for 7th to 8th week before I visit my gynae :)

Morning ladies! Anyone experiencing any pregnancy symptoms ? My boobies r starting to feel sore n big
I have a lot of symptoms. Haha! I gets tired easily, I get bouts of nauseous whenever I smell something that I don't like, and I get hungry easily. Hope I don't gain too much weight this time round!

Haha ya, the hunger pangs I'm getting too.. feel like snacking all the time n my mouth constantly feels dry . Hoping not to balloon too much this pregnancy too

Seems like most of us are not first time mum? I'm a second time mum with a 27 months old girl. The gap between them will be exactly 3 years as she's a November baby too.

I'm so excited and scared! Is there anything we should eat or do more of at this early stage of pregnancy?

I've been having cramps pretty often, not sure if that's a symptom.

I tested positive last fri! Going to my gynae next wed.. My edd should be in mid nov and this will be my second :) my girl will turn 5 this july..

I'm so excited and scared! Is there anything we should eat or do more of at this early stage of pregnancy?

I've been having cramps pretty often, not sure if that's a symptom.
Cramps is common during pregnancy as our uterus is expanding. I have it now and my previous pregnancy too. Now just take some prenatal vitamins. For me I take prenatal milk. Just be careful and don't carry heavy stuff. But then I carry my 12kg toddler Everyday. Lol

Hi all! I should be around 6weeks now, only visiting the gynae next week. This is my #2. I have a 2.5yrs old boy :)

i tested positive 2 days ago but haven't tested the clearblue kit which can detect the no. of weeks.. nevertheless joining all of u mummies to be :)

Hi mummies, I just tested positive last week. Went to gynea on Monday but only saw the sac :) Second time mum here. #1 turning 6!

Hi all, second time mummy here.LO is 33 months old now..tested positive few days back done 2 test.. 1 test shown faint line.. the other test which is digital only shows that i am 1-2 weeks pregnant whereby i should be around 4-5 weeks? i had uneasy feeling about it as i had miscarriage before..and this time pregnant symptons is totally different from when i had my LO..i dont feel like i am pregnant at all.. gynea check up will be only next wed... wednesday seem near yet far for me.. praying hard..sorry for being long winded.. have been feeling stressed up ever since the tests..

haha have! i just tested on the kit this morning. it showed that im pregnant 2-3weeks :) does it mean i can start to visit a gynae from wk 6 onwards ? dear ladies any advice?

Hi all, second time mummy here.LO is 33 months old now..tested positive few days back done 2 test.. 1 test shown faint line.. the other test which is digital only shows that i am 1-2 weeks pregnant whereby i should be around 4-5 weeks? i had uneasy feeling about it as i had miscarriage before..and this time pregnant symptons is totally different from when i had my LO..i dont feel like i am pregnant at all.. gynea check up will be only next wed... wednesday seem near yet far for me.. praying hard..sorry for being long winded.. have been feeling stressed up ever since the tests..
Dun worry, 1 to 2 weeks means 1 to 2 weeks after conception. Which means you are already 3 to 4 weeks. You might have ovulated a little later too.

Can use LMP to do a rough calculator. Dun too worry too much about the weeks imo. Eventually will get "official" edd from gynae during first visit. :)

hi ladies.. i just got a BFP from my blood test after completing my ivf. i will be a first time mummy, so am a litle nervous. happy to join any whatsapp group and learn from the more experienced mummies here :)

Hi. All mommies.
I'm Japanese and 1st pregnant woman who live in Singapore. my english is soso only. Please advise me. I tested positive few days ago. Now my concern is which gynae is better for cost and hospitality? and how to get prenatal milk in singapore? Because I'm still new to singapore. Thank you so much and congratulations to all.

Hi. All mommies.
I'm Japanese and 1st pregnant woman who live in Singapore. my english is soso only. Please advise me. I tested positive few days ago. Now my concern is which gynae is better for cost and hospitality? and how to get prenatal milk in singapore? Because I'm still new to singapore. Thank you so much and congratulations to all.
Hi Yuri! Congratulations to you! With regards to the gynae part I might not be able to help you much as I do not know too many gynae in Singapore. As far as I know, the most famous gynae is Singapore is probably Dr Benjamin Tham. Other than pricing, there might be a few other factors you may want to consider. Which hospital do you want to deliver at? In Singapore, the more famous hospital to deliver a baby is Thomas Medical Centre and Mt Alvernia Hospital. Also, are you comfortable with male gynae? Personally I'm not too comfortable with a male gynae that's why I'm with a female gynae.

With regards to maternity milk, you can find them in most supermarket in Singapore. It will be placed beside the baby formula milk powder.

Hi Mummies!

I'm due on 4th Nov 17 =) Have already went for my first Gynae scan, Doc gave some pills to stablise the pregnancy.
Its my first pregnancy so I'm pretty scared and nervous.. Have been experiencing very sore and swollen boobs and bouts of nausea already. Any FB group or chat to join?

Hi all... today i decided to go to my GP and test again.. initially he told me the kit shows negative but after that..seem there is faint line.. he find it weird... so tomorrow i had to go back to him to take blood test to check further...when i reached home just now suddenly i felt there is a lot of white discharge.. then blood but is a very little of pink.. praying hard...

Hi all... today i decided to go to my GP and test again.. initially he told me the kit shows negative but after that..seem there is faint line.. he find it weird... so tomorrow i had to go back to him to take blood test to check further...when i reached home just now suddenly i felt there is a lot of white discharge.. then blood but is a very little of pink.. praying hard...
Oh dear, hope all things go well for you tomorrow.

Hi mummies, im a first time mummy. Any advice on what should i do if i'm having slight fever 37.5 now at 6 weeks? Dont really dare to take any meds

by the way, is it normal to be prescribed with progesterone hormone pills from gynae?
I went for my first visit last week at 5+ weeks and gynae gave me the hormone pills.. wondering any experienced mums know if its normal?

Back